BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy sightings more and everyday
As a sissy, more very strong femininity is continuing to expand and become and ever-present part of who I am
I notice what women are wearing, their makeup, hairstyles, purses, manners, means of body movement and how they generally talk, comport themselves and share.

I am also noticing more and more subservient sissies out there in the world,just need to be on the alert.

I was in a counter driven Italian food restaurant, a place where you order and go back to the counter to pick up your food. At the table in front of mine was a female and male couple.  But everytime he went to the counter and returned with a beverage or food, he'd  pull out his pan tops and execute a small curtsey to her, with his head bowed, and she'd smile and either grant permission to sit down, or send sissy back for something else. I was briefly tempted to introduce myself  a sister sissy and mention I had noticed how wonderful it was to see them this way, but I finally decided I didn't want to interfere, didn't know how I'd be recieved. 

This past weekend, it was a bit warmer than it's been. I was with a lady friend, we wandered into a pet store specializing in exotic birds. There was a 20 something sissy there in male Jean's and what seemed to be a ladies light blue sports bra, nothing else on top, just the bra. 

There are many here who saying we are moving forward this way, but if you pay attention, we are out there and it is becoming more and more truly commonplace.  Just pay attention, and you'll see.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Agreed and thanks for sharing.

There is perhaps a trend of sorts that suggests that pajamas have become acceptable outerwear for early Sunday errands. A while back, I was at a local donut shop about 6AM on a Sunday when a man walked in with two children, identically dressed, about 10-12 years old. They both had similar hairstyles (girlish, shoulder length) and were wearing identical feminine pajamas (hello kitty or something similar). I initially paid no attention but did eventually notice that one of the 'girls' was indeed a boy.

Perhaps you will see the couple again and and the time will feel right to give her a compliment.

(04-16-2019, 06:26 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: As a sissy, more very strong femininity is continuing to expand and become and ever-present part of who I am
I notice what women are wearing, their makeup, hairstyles, purses, manners, means of body movement and how they generally talk, comport themselves and share.

I am also noticing more and more subservient sissies out there in the world,just need to be on the alert.

I was in a counter driven Italian food restaurant, a place where you order and go back to the counter to pick up your food. At the table in front of mine was a female and male couple.  But everytime he went to the counter and returned with a beverage or food, he'd  pull out his pan tops and execute a small curtsey to her, with his head bowed, and she'd smile and either grant permission to sit down, or send sissy back for something else. I was briefly tempted to introduce myself  a sister sissy and mention I had noticed how wonderful it was to see them this way, but I finally decided I didn't want to interfere, didn't know how I'd be recieved. 

This past weekend, it was a bit warmer than it's been. I was with a lady friend, we wandered into a pet store specializing in exotic birds. There was a 20 something sissy there in male Jean's and what seemed to be a ladies light blue sports bra, nothing else on top, just the bra. 

There are many here who saying we are moving forward this way, but if you pay attention, we are out there and it is becoming more and more truly commonplace.  Just pay attention, and you'll see.
Thanks for sharing Conway.
I would have approached but didn't know what to say.
I too have seen boys in girls clothing in stores I've been in.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Interesting that you shared that...just yesterday, i saw a sissy out and about in pink shorts with pink socks...i was quite impressed...most of my shorts are Women's and have a Women's cut with stitched pockets, hem well about the knee, etc...but i haven't ventured out in pink shorts with pink socks yet! i couldn't help but wonder if the sissy's panties were also pink!
Sissyjamieann,
That's the same I would have wondered, and yes they likely were.
Lovin it that all your shorts are womens with sewn closed pockets.
(04-18-2019, 04:38 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: Sissyjamieann,
That's the same I would have wondered, and yes they likely were.
Lovin it that all your shorts are womens with sewn closed pockets.

Shorts
Best pull-on style with no pockets and no fly entrance simply smooth one piece
stretch to fit.
Best yet with no pockets at all showing all the smooth lines of body curvature -OR-
the pop corn weave of those fancy ruffled petti-panties or perhaps a bulging thong
holding something at bay in a tight package with keyhole design.
Think the shorts should be white or pastel and are of sheer thinness to show all
the detailing of what is worn beneath if anything and that should be in contrasting color !

No pockets should be the standard for Sissy wear - what do sissies need with pockets ?
Everything that is really needed can be carried in a petite Pink Sissy Hand Bag.