satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Renewing your vows
(03-11-2019, 10:41 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 10:45 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 02:07 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 01:55 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 05:27 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I really like that idea. A full coming out as a Female Led couple, and a real life reveal of sissy's new status for life.

We are not in a position to do a full life reveal outing but I will have a select group of my friends that already know in attendance...
sissy wife    could you tell us how the friends whom you mentioned happened to learn of your marriage secrets? tommie

And have any of the Females whom you've let know given thought to initiating Female Mastery in Their own lives and relationships?
Hi Ladies and sissies!
      I evaluated each introduction carefully to be sure it was the right thing to do.  The list still only includes trusted gf's and my mom.   Each introduction was done in private after telling sissy and the invited party.  One GF is now femming her husband.  He is adorable.  We get together regularly for training and reinforcement.  We make the sissies serve together  and plan our get togethers and outings.  It is a delight!

do you intend to require sssy intimacy ? tommie
(03-11-2019, 10:41 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 10:45 PM)whyguys Wrote: And have any of the Females whom you've let know given thought to initiating Female Mastery in Their own lives and relationships?
Hi Ladies and sissies!
      I evaluated each introduction carefully to be sure it was the right thing to do.  The list still only includes trusted gf's and my mom.   Each introduction was done in private after telling sissy and the invited party.  One GF is now femming her husband.  He is adorable.  We get together regularly for training and reinforcement.  We make the sissies serve together  and plan our get togethers and outings.  It is a delight!

Mz  SissysWiife.... You and the circle of Females You are enlightening must have such strong growing sense of accomplishment and pride in spreading Female Led Ideals.   PLEASE keep us posted - especially of progress made in new converts.   thank You and humble  curtsy....
Hello Mistress Sissy's Wife.

Although we have not renewed our wedding vows,that being unnecessary as I was already her feminized slave on our wedding day, I did have to wear a man's suit over my lingerie and bondage, to keep the families happy, after all things were very different in 1981.
However in 1997 we did have a ceremony to bear witness and take vows to honour our formal contract.
I was dressed in a full black corset, seamed stockings and the frilliest knickers ever. I was in severe genital restraints, I wore a black satin maid's dress with flouncy bouffant petticoats and 6 inch black patent court shoes.
My collar was also black patent leather and had a full set of light duty chains attached to the ankle and wrist cuffs and the restrictive belt around my waist.
Mistress wore a simple black dress and boots.
We recited the vows we had written, mine promising to love honour and obey her, to endure willingly any punishment or humiliation and to thank her for each one.
Hers were to care for and train her slave to be the best servant she could be. To love and honour my submission to Her by ensuring that my submissive needs were met and exceeded.

I then knelt and kissed Her feet, before we both signed the contract and our friends witnessed it .

So while not a wedding as such, it was a formal ceremony and we were both thrilled by it.

Sarah Her Slut.
(04-03-2019, 03:21 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote: Hello Mistress Sissy's Wife.

Although we have not renewed our wedding vows,that being unnecessary as I was already her feminized slave on our wedding day, I did have to wear a man's suit over my lingerie and bondage, to keep the families happy, after all things were very different in 1981.
However in 1997 we did have a ceremony to bear witness and take vows to honour our formal contract.
I was dressed in a full black corset, seamed stockings and the frilliest knickers ever. I was in severe genital restraints, I wore a black satin maid's dress with flouncy bouffant petticoats and 6 inch black patent court shoes.
My collar was also black patent leather and had a full set of light duty chains attached to the ankle and wrist cuffs and the restrictive belt around my waist.
We recited the vows we had written, mine promising to love honour and obey her, to endure willingly any punishment or humiliation and to thank her for each one.
Hers were to care for and train her slave to be the best servant she could be. To love and honour my submission to Her by ensuring that my submissive needs were met and exceeded.

I then knelt and kissed Her feet, before we both signed the contract and our friends witnessed it .

So while not a wedding as such, it was a formal ceremony and we were both thrilled by it.

Sarah Her Slut.

LOVE it.!
(04-03-2019, 07:37 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:

Sarah Her Slut.

LOVE it.!

Quite a few decades ago one of my close friends wanted me in his wedding party.   The young Woman friend of the Bride who was matched up with me was without a doubt the most beautiful Female at the event.   I made the mistake of mentioning that fact.  My Wife was less than pleased.   Never before or after had i ever worn a tuxedo.   The evening before the wedding my Wife handed me a package informing me i was to wear the contents beneath my male wedding garb for the function.

1.   A stiff black full body black lace basque corset with (thankfully THIN breast padding) and garters
  2.   Silken full size black rose embroidered lace panty
  3.   Thigh high medium dark stockings
Starting to protest, i was informed to accept the situation or She might just add other feminine touches that might be more outwardly visible.

I was in terror the whole event if somehow my punishment was made public.   When i had to use the bathroom a few times, i had to skulk in hoping no one was present and might see my ladylike lingerie by accident.

When members of the party as paired were made to dance publicly with the Bride and groom i was sure the attractive Female with whom i was paired must have felt the strange stiffness of my imprisoning lace outfit.   How i hoped She thought it something like a brace for a bad back!

THE WHOLE EVENING MY WIFE SMILED SEEING THE TERROR IN MY EYES,
TEASING AND TAUNTING ME [b]PRIVATELY[/b]
AT THE EVENT...

THEN AT HOME SHE RIDICULED THEN SPANKED ME BEFORE COMMANDING ME TO REMOVE THE OUTFIT
IN THE MOST FEMININELY GIRLISH MANNER POSSIBLE,
FOR HER AMUSEMENT!
(04-27-2019, 02:58 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 07:37 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:

Sarah Her Slut.

LOVE it.!

Quite a few decades ago one of my close friends wanted me in his wedding party.   The young Woman friend of the Bride who was matched up with me was without a doubt the most beautiful Female at the event.   I made the mistake of mentioning that fact.  My Wife was less than pleased.   Never before or after had i ever worn a tuxedo.   The evening before the wedding my Wife handed me a package informing me i was to wear the contents beneath my male wedding garb for the function.

1.   A stiff black full body black lace basque corset with (thankfully THIN breast padding) and garters
  2.   Silken full size black rose embroidered lace panty
  3.   Thigh high medium dark stockings
Starting to protest, i was informed to accept the situation or She might just add other feminine touches that might be more outwardly visible.

I was in terror the whole event if somehow my punishment was made public.   When i had to use the bathroom a few times, i had to skulk in hoping no one was present and might see my ladylike lingerie by accident.

When members of the party as paired were made to dance publicly with the Bride and groom i was sure the attractive Female with whom i was paired must have felt the strange stiffness of my imprisoning lace outfit.   How i hoped She thought it something like a brace for a bad back!

THE WHOLE EVENING MY WIFE SMILED SEEING THE TERROR IN MY EYES,
TEASING AND TAUNTING ME [b]PRIVATELY[/b]
AT THE EVENT...

THEN AT HOME SHE RIDICULED THEN SPANKED ME BEFORE  COMMANDING ME TO REMOVE THE OUTFIT
IN THE MOST FEMININELY GIRLISH MANNER POSSIBLE,
FOR HER AMUSEMENT!
So Happy to hear how your wife addressed the situation.  It is so enlightening when a Woman puts a man in his proper Feminine place.

Thanks for sharing, and tell your wife she is Awesome!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Thank you Patti.... SHE IS WONDERFUL!   And although She does not carry Her superiority and dominance as far as She probably should as many Females here -  SHE KNOWS SHE IS MY SUPERIOR and loves me knowing my place.   *Sigh*    i owe Her much...
(02-10-2018, 03:47 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: My Mistress and I have thought about this many times and it has just been fantasy but we have gone as far as browsing for the perfect wedding gown for me and a tuxedo for her. What's fun about this is she has different ideas on the dress style than I have but it makes for a pleasant evening of dreams. That's what makes this lifestyle work so well for us.

And by the way it's nice to have your here, it seems you have found that special magic for a happy marriage.

So,  Have you acted on it yet?
(05-20-2019, 03:57 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 03:47 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: My Mistress and I have thought about this many times and it has just been fantasy but we have gone as far as browsing for the perfect wedding gown for me and a tuxedo for her. What's fun about this is she has different ideas on the dress style than I have but it makes for a pleasant evening of dreams. That's what makes this lifestyle work so well for us.

And by the way it's nice to have your here, it seems you have found that special magic for a happy marriage.

So,  Have you acted on it yet?

Sorry to say we have not gone through with what has always been just a fantasy and we never gave serious thought to it. On the up side though browsing for all the necessary things I'd need has added to my lingerie collection so in one sense the fantasy came true.
(05-25-2019, 01:22 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: Sorry to say we have not gone through with what has always been just a fantasy and we never gave serious thought to it. On the up side though browsing for all the necessary things I'd need has added to my lingerie collection so in one sense the fantasy came true.

Jennifer.... Time can bring many things.  truly hope it brings a wonderfully mutually satisfying outcome pleasing for the BOTH OF YOU!!!