satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self Improvement for Sissies: Knitting
Hello Superiors and fellow sissies. 

As an sissy without a Master or Mistress, I often struggle with maintaining good sissy standards and also improving and expanding my sissy endeavors.  A recent hobby I took up over winter was teaching myself to knit.  With a few library books and youtube videos, I am now able to make simple simple scarves and hats.  I feel quite the sissy sitting in my hose, panties and house dress, counting stitches and progressing on a project while watching my reality shows.  I get how frustrating it is too when you find a skipped or missed stitch and have to undo hours worth of work.  After nearly 2 months of practice (when I can) I have only completed one chunky scarf.  I do have quite a few hats and other projects started and dropped after frustration or mistakes.

I am curious: do any other sissies here knit for pleasure?  How about for discipline?  I have read of other Superiors who make their sissies knit their own uniforms or outfits... which is far more advanced than I am ready for.  I find the idea of an emasculated man pulling out his knitting projects at home (or even better, in public) a suitable way to keep his mind occupied and out of trouble.  I wish there were knitting tutorials or training in a structured sense... which I suppose would make me more committed in time, energy, results.  Nevertheless, I happy to say I have a new hobby that I find appropriate for a sissy.  And living in the midwest US, I am sure I will need some cozy, knitted, winter accessories by next fall.
What a great hobby for a sissy! Such initiative, taking up the hobby and watching tutorials to learn how to knit. Enjoying activities generally regarded as Feminine or Female is certainly a way sissies can concentrate and focus on Womanly pursuits. The attention to detail and dexterity are components to embracing Femininity in whatever ways are possible.
All sissies, whether supervised or not, should be trained in "female" activities.
This includes domestic chores as well as hobbies. Knitting and sewing are especially good as they are useful even if it is only a scarf or sewing a button on.
Just imagine the joy of wearing your first creations. A pair of frilly panties or a nice pink cardigan or sweater.
As with chores failures and mistakes should be punished.
Mistress  Antonia
Emily Masters has a book "sewing for sissies" on Her website brassiered.com.
Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments.  I have seen that sewing book on brassiered, and it is an excellent step by step tutorial for sissy sewers out there.   Unfortunately, it is quite advanced for my skills at the moment.  But certainly something to strive for in the future. 

After posting on knitting the other day, I had a moment last night where I noticed a missed stitch in a knit cap I have been working on.   Five inches of ribbing taken apart in a matter of moments.  Hours of work undone in moments.   Still, better than having a hat which I settled upon.  Starting over again today after I get home from work.

I also agree with Mistress Antonia that sissies should educate themselves in various domestic chores and hobbies.  I only wish there were more tutorials out there as excellent as found on brassiered, or even syllabus for sissies to follow to improve themselves in these emasculating endeavors.
A sissy knitting Pussy hats for the next Feminist rally?
(03-27-2019, 04:55 PM)sissy_d Wrote: Hello Superiors and fellow sissies. 

As an sissy without a Master or Mistress, I often struggle with maintaining good sissy standards and also improving and expanding my sissy endeavors.  A recent hobby I took up over winter was teaching myself to knit.  With a few library books and youtube videos, I am now able to make simple simple scarves and hats.  I feel quite the sissy sitting in my hose, panties and house dress, counting stitches and progressing on a project while watching my reality shows.  I get how frustrating it is too when you find a skipped or missed stitch and have to undo hours worth of work.  After nearly 2 months of practice (when I can) I have only completed one chunky scarf.  I do have quite a few hats and other projects started and dropped after frustration or mistakes.

I am curious: do any other sissies here knit for pleasure?  How about for discipline?  I have read of other Superiors who make their sissies knit their own uniforms or outfits... which is far more advanced than I am ready for.  I find the idea of an emasculated man pulling out his knitting projects at home (or even better, in public) a suitable way to keep his mind occupied and out of trouble.  I wish there were knitting tutorials or training in a structured sense... which I suppose would make me more committed in time, energy, results.  Nevertheless, I happy to say I have a new hobby that I find appropriate for a sissy.  And living in the midwest US, I am sure I will need some cozy, knitted, winter accessories by next fall.
All us sissies not only need to dress as traditional girls, but we need to engage with traditional feminine activities such as sewing, embroidery, knitting and flower-arranging.  Such tasks help us to find our softer, nurturing side and to express our innate femininity.  It IS hard, as males are not hard-wired to engage in such intricate and delicate work, and our hands are less small and dainty than those of a genetic female so it is difficult and frustrating to gain any competence but it is a must to develop such skills - whoever heard of a woman who couldn't at least sew on a button, even nowadays?
My mother was not especially proficient in the areas of sewing, knitting, crocheting and such. Fortunately my Nana was nearly an expert in such things, and she taught me sewing and knitting at a very early age. My mother also had a friend that was a seamstress, and I would spend some afternoons with her, working on needlepoint and embroidery skills. It has certainly served me well over the years, and I do enjoy it. My mother in law often takes advantage of my skills, particularly when it comes to alterations, for herself or a number of male and female friends. ‚̧ԳŹ
You must be quite skilled SissyPamela if you often have requests for alterations. I can definitely see sewing or crocheting on the horizon as another sissy hobby to take up. While I have enough skill to sew on a button, I am not adept at sewing machines or making my own ruffled throw pillows (what a fun project.)

While my focus has been solely on knitting, I have spent quite a few hours inside, dressed a sissy, counting my stitches or feeling a sense of accomplishment when a scarf becomes long enough to pool in my lap as I work on it it. I now have multiple projects going on at once, and always a work in progress nearby it seems. I could stand to become more disciplined, focusing more time on increasing speed or focusing exclusively on knitting and not the tv, audiobook, etc. I do feel like an appropriate sissy though, staying in on a Saturday night while most other 'men' are out on dates, at bars, sporting events, or other macho activities. I only hope to get good enough to maybe start making my own sweaters or extravagant sissy accessories. I'm sure I would blush with pride if someone complimented a garment of mine as I gushed that I knitted it myself Smile