ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's why I like women to be the breadwinner
"For decades, the norm for marriage was that men were the breadwinner of the family while women stayed home and took care of the house and kids. In today’s modern age, that 1950’s all-American lifestyle is becoming less and less appealing. Now more than ever, men admit to wanting a reversal in gender norms. Men seek out career-oriented women who are not afraid to make more money than their husbands; whether these men stay at home or continue to work at their less-paying job varies. Couples have found that once you take egos out of the relationship, the marriage becomes stronger."

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/heres-why-i-like-women-to-be-the-breadwinner-in-the-relationship/
This works as long as the guy is not a bum and sits around all day drinking or playing golf with his buddies. Smart empowered women know to establish the rules right from the start. The house better be perfectly clean and hot dinner on the table when she comes home. The real key is the money he should not have access to any bank accounts and just be given a small allowance for his approved hobbies.

RF
The new house husband would be so much more useful. Taking on part time cleaning jobs to earn the Female Master of the house some small amount of cash. RF would these house husbands be femme too?
It’s one way of doing in it. 

Another is for the Women to send her male out to work for her, with his salary going straight to her bank account. 

When he comes home, it’s straight into his uniform, to clean, cook and serve however his mistress wishes. 

And what does she do while he is working? Well, there’s shopping with her sisters or girlfriends, tennis lessons with that hot new lady coach, visits to the spa, nail bar and hairdresser.

Not forgetting a nice clean home to bring her girlfriends home for more intimate pleasures.
(03-22-2019, 04:08 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: This works as long as the guy is not a bum and sits around all day drinking or playing golf with his buddies. Smart empowered women know to establish the rules right from the start. The house better be perfectly clean and hot dinner on the table when she comes home. The real key is the money he should not have access to any bank accounts and just be given a small allowance for his approved hobbies.

RF

AND when the Female Master of the house gets home... Her mousey little fluff-ball male girl had better be perfectly femininely dressed, made-up and submissive for the amusement of Her and any other Women She brings home to dinner - expectedly or unexpectedly - for the new male husbette model should be shown to other Females so the standard of the unimportance of males is seen, envied and copied elsewhere!

(03-22-2019, 08:51 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: It’s one way of doing in it. 

Another is for the Women to send her male out to work for her, with his salary going straight to her bank account. 

When he comes home, it’s straight into his uniform, to clean, cook and serve however his mistress wishes. 

And what does she do while he is working? Well, there’s shopping with her sisters or girlfriends, tennis lessons with that hot new lady coach, visits to the spa, nail bar and hairdresser.

Not forgetting a nice clean home to bring her girlfriends home for more intimate pleasures.

And Bonzo... for the great mirth of the other Female overnight guests when the properly feminized male is made to serve the Women breakfast in bed the following morning.
(03-22-2019, 08:35 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: The new house husband would be so much more useful. Taking on part time cleaning jobs to earn the Female Master of the house some small amount of cash. RF would these house husbands be femme too?

We could then be given some pocket money from our wives not that we need much money having uniform female clothing provided for us!
Wouldn't even be more empowering and amusing to the Female Master if Her sissy male had to spend ALL money given to him on things like, make-up, lingerie, stockings etc. and get receipts to show his Female Master... it would be a wonderful further death blow to his past false masculine self-image.
I make sure hes done the laundry, ironing and cooking for me and my friends, last night a wonderful dinner and after he does the dishes and cleans the kitchen while me and a gf chat and watch tv. I keep all the money in my account and most importantly keep him busy so no time for dilly dallying.
heidi
(03-21-2019, 08:58 AM)Lssy Wrote: "For decades, the norm for marriage was that men were the breadwinner of the family while women stayed home and took care of the house and kids. In today’s modern age, that 1950’s all-American lifestyle is becoming less and less appealing. Now more than ever, men admit to wanting a reversal in gender norms. Men seek out career-oriented women who are not afraid to make more money than their husbands; whether these men stay at home or continue to work at their less-paying job varies. Couples have found that once you take egos out of the relationship, the marriage becomes stronger."

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/heres-why-i-like-women-to-be-the-breadwinner-in-the-relationship/

I think that current trends support a complete reversal of the 1950's family. Women are now better educated than men and better placed to thrive in the modern workplace. Simple economics means that whoever earns the most goes out to work and the other partner stays to mind the home and kids, and increasingly the higher earner is the woman.

Fast forward a few decades, and the trousered woman will hold the purse-strings and own everything, and her skirted and aproned spouse will meekly accept her authority.  Daughters will also be trousered and being groomed to follow their mothers as future managers and executives, whilst the sons will wear dresses and learn traditionally feminine accomplishments.

The humiliation of becoming housewives and having to wear dresses will be crushing to the male ego, but they will have no choice.

Lottie
(03-25-2019, 11:37 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 08:58 AM)Lssy Wrote: "For decades, the norm for marriage was that men were the breadwinner of the family while women stayed home and took care of the house and kids. In today’s modern age, that 1950’s all-American lifestyle is becoming less and less appealing. Now more than ever, men admit to wanting a reversal in gender norms. Men seek out career-oriented women who are not afraid to make more money than their husbands; whether these men stay at home or continue to work at their less-paying job varies. Couples have found that once you take egos out of the relationship, the marriage becomes stronger."

I think that current trends support a complete reversal of the 1950's family. Women are now better educated than men and better placed to thrive in the modern workplace. Simple economics means that whoever earns the most goes out to work and the other partner stays to mind the home and kids, and increasingly the higher earner is the woman.

Fast forward a few decades, and the trousered woman will hold the purse-strings and own everything, and her skirted and aproned spouse will meekly accept her authority.  Daughters will also be trousered and being groomed to follow their mothers as future managers and executives, whilst the sons will wear dresses and learn traditionally feminine accomplishments.

The humiliation of becoming housewives and having to wear dresses will be crushing to the male ego, but they will have no choice.

Lottie
I have to agree I see man giving up in society as its too stressful to their hearts and bodies and the womans intelligence needed to multi task lifes issues, he will be primarily a maid/cook to maintain the homes as it will suit his simple needs.