satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Women's Day
Today, March 8th is designated as International Women's Day.  Although we here honor and recognize our Female Superiors each and every day, today is recognized as a day of honor for Women throughout the world!  I'd like to take a moment and thank each of our Superiors here at PDQ Forum for being Who You are...and for gracing us with Your presence.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(03-08-2019, 12:58 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Today, March 8th is designated as International Women's Day.  Although we here honor and recognize our Female Superiors each and every day, today is recognized as a day of honor for Women throughout the world!  I'd like to take a moment and thank each of our Superiors here at PDQ Forum for being Who You are...and for gracing us with Your presence.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

...with eyes lowered and delicately raising the hem of skirt may i second in curtsy to all Female Masters
Women’s Day has become Womens's Weekend.

Early this morning my wife informed me that she was changing our weekend’s plans . The reason -  Because I did nothing yesterday to acknowledge that it was “Women’’s Day.”

My allowance this week had included 5 hours to watch TV shows of my choice.  There is no time for that now since we are currently on our way to visit my sister for an impromptu “Women’s Weekend” celebration.
(03-09-2019, 07:42 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: Women’s Day has become Womens's Weekend.

Early this morning my wife informed me that she was changing our weekend’s plans . The reason -  Because I did nothing yesterday to acknowledge that it was “Women’’s Day.”

My allowance this week had included 5 hours to watch TV shows of my choice.  There is no time for that now since we are currently on our way to visit my sister for an impromptu “Women’s Weekend” celebration.

Have the feeling it may end up feeling like a  WOMEN's MILLENNIUM for your transgression.... please inform us of all the ways your Wife and Sister express Their celebration of Superior Womanhood at your expense.
Once informed about our upcoming trip, she commanded me to shower and shave my legs. For the drive I had to wear my tan short shorts with a maroon sweater, matching knee socks and penny loafers. When i put the bags, she had packed, into the car I covered up with sweat pants.  As she drove Susan continually admonished me for being insensitive to women.  She promised me a Women’s Weekend of sensitivity training that would put me more in touch with my female side.

It wasn’t long before my humiliations began.  Susan pulled up outside a Starbucks saying she wanted to use the restroom.  Thankfully she allowed me to stay in the car.  Quickly returning, she complained that there was a long line for the ladies room.  Instead of driving off she told me, this was a good place for a coffee break.  With a smirk she added, but you can’t go in dressed like that.  After I removed my sweats she got a bag from the back seat and said, “Happy Women’s Weekend, Sissy”

It wasn’t long before I was following her like a puppy across the parking lot wearing heels & carrying a pocket book.  Pinned on my chest was a note that read “I Forgot Yesterday Was Women’s Day”.  

When we approached the entrance I was instructed to wait and hold the door for three women who were coming around the corner of the building.  With my eyes to the ground, I held the door and curtsied as they laughed and began to inquire about me.  Susan was in her glory as she began to respond.
(03-10-2019, 06:52 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: It is amazing that in 2019 a certain airline company has just announced that it's female flight attendants no longer have to ASK to be able to wear trousers but will be offered trousers automatically. Nearly a quarter of the way into the twenty first century and women are still expected to wear tight skirts and heels to serve drinks. I am sure giving CPR at twenty thousand feet in the air is easier in trousers than a short tight skirt!

International Woman's day is important as women still fight for equality.
Woman are still under represented in almost every boardroom of every major company.
There is a gender pay gap which despite a lot of talk seems no where near being narrowed.
Millions of girls are deprived of a basic education.
Women are more likely to work longer hours and get paid less than men, as well as having to do housework, cooking and look after children. In short women suffer a lot more than men and are more likely to experience poverty than men.
There is still a long, long way to go before men and women are equal and are treated as such.

Thank You for Your most important input into this most important subject Maitresse Yvette-Louise.  i know there is still a long way to go for Women to be treated properly and with equality the world over.  In many places, we are doing better than others, yet Your example of the airline is a prime example of how much progress is still to be made.  Please know, that i consider every day International Women's Day...i look up to Women as the leaders They Are and hope that every girl in the world receives the opportunity She deserves to move ahead.

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
SWTP, What an incredible story and we do want to hear much more. It does seem a bit surprising that being in FLM that you could possibly not acknowledged International Women's Day! Perhaps next year you can suggest a Women's Weekend Celebration repeat!
(03-10-2019, 06:52 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: It is amazing that in 2019 a certain airline company has just announced that it's female flight attendants no longer have to ASK to be able to wear trousers but will be offered trousers automatically. Nearly a quarter of the way into the twenty first century and women are still expected to wear tight skirts and heels to serve drinks. I am sure giving CPR at twenty thousand feet in the air is easier in trousers than a short tight skirt!

Woman are still under represented in almost every boardroom of every major company.
There is a gender pay gap which despite a lot of talk seems no where near being narrowed.
Women are more likely to work longer hours and get paid less than men, as well as having to do housework, cooking and look after children. In short women suffer a lot more than men and are more likely to experience poverty than men.
There is still a long, long way to go before men and women are equal and are treated as such.

For once we are on the same page 100%. The only area I disagree with is equality being the goal. I not convince this will ever work, there needs to be a dominate sex and it long over due for women to lead the world.

RF
GinaV - Last weekend, I paid the price for my recent error and will not be allowed to forget in the future. Since my wife is very good at finding reasons or excuses to humiliate me in front of women, she likes your idea of an annual event.

FYI - For the “2017 Women’s March”, I was publicly petticoated by my wife and sister to put me in touch my feminine side ( See the post “Preparing for the Women’s March” )
(03-13-2019, 10:35 AM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: GinaV  - Last weekend, I paid the price for my recent error and will not be allowed to forget in the future.  Since my wife is very good at finding reasons or excuses to humiliate me in front of women, she likes your idea of an annual event.

FYI - For the “2017 Women’s March”, I was publicly petticoated by my wife and sister to put me in touch my feminine side ( See the post  “Preparing for the Women’s March” )

Hi, SheWearsThePants. It is good to hear your wife is skilled in putting you in your place and exposing you to maximum humiliation in front of other women.  The public petticoating of us feeble males should be more widespread as women are the superior sex and should be wearing the pants and putting us into skirts and petticoats. Love, Lottie.

Yvette-Louise, it is disgraceful that in 2019 women flight attendants are expected to dress in a way that makes them sex objects.  The men who run the airline and make such rules should be made to spend a week dressed in the same way they dictate that their female employees should be dressed and performing the same duties. I am betting after a few hours of tottering around in high heels and their gait constricted by a tight skirt and perhaps being exposed to suggestive comments and the odd slap on the rear they will soon be wanting to change the dress code to pants!