satban
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Pegging
For a feminized male, it's surely the most logical step in a FLR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-19-2019, 10:59 AM)Saz Wrote: For a feminized male, it's surely the most logical step in a FLR

Saz it truely is. Pegging has become more prevalent as the internet allows Female Masters information and quality products.

Combined with locking away inadequate toxic males and sissyfying our bodies. I see more and more powerful Female Masters enabling other females to take control of sex.
(02-19-2019, 10:59 AM)Saz Wrote: For a feminized male, it's surely the most logical step in a FLR

Hmmm?......  "the greatest step forward in equal rights for Women!"

Perhaps, more....  THE GREATEST STEP DOWN IN THE TOTAL DECLINE OF the male girl sex TO ITS PROPER LEVEL!
It's the ultimate demonstration of submission, isn't it? Being bent over, having your skirt lifted and knickers lowered, before being penetrated by a dominant female.
(02-19-2019, 09:03 PM)Ali Wrote: It's the ultimate demonstration of submission, isn't it? Being bent over, having your skirt lifted and knickers lowered, before being penetrated by a dominant female.

Yes, Ali... this is a total negation and disproof of many millennia of male braggadocio from which today's deposed  (and now so humorously deflowered) - once so-called 'stronger sex' shall girlishly never dare utter rebellion.
I can attest and witnessed the gender swapping effects of pegging, for the last four years its changed our roles 180 degrees from a cocky boyfriend into a servant wife and I a femdaddy. In addition to the introduction of wearing panties he's now dressed as a 50's housewife with earrings, makeup, hose and heels when hes not working in the vanilla world. All of this conquest and journey is the result of pegging him and the power of suggestion. No more the emotional angry male now a submissive lady who quietly does her chores and does hint when she needs to get laid. There is no more penetration of me but I do use my strapon on him progressing from fingers to a fat 10" cock which he takes with ease and desire. I love when he's wearing lingerie, a sub in garters and stockings bending over awaiting in anticipation is a sight to see. Yes ladies the benefits of his change in behavior is real and with using the superior female mind an inferior male gave up his gender, pants and role to me and I have to say it is as it should be.
Oh Heidi.... glorious and amazing narration of the overall story of Your Female Mastery over Your male girl.  Was this always Your goal?  Please if You might fill in and/or reiterate more details of Your journey and if You've spread such Female Led ideas to other Women.

I hope this is not too explicit a contribution to the debate.
(03-08-2019, 12:28 PM)hall2226 Wrote: I hope this is not too explicit a contribution to the debate.

Very curious?   Does this narrative have any conclusion where the Daughter is involved... perhaps re-joining with the feminized ex-husband in proper well-trained and transformed thrall?
A mere 7 inches! As heidis Boi states 10 inches or more. Sissified males need to realise Femcock is Superior in all ways. Length girth shape and stamina.

Eventually sissys with tiny male appendages will crave Femcock and go out of their way to be good gurls.

Who wants to be ridden hard? I certainly do!