satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gender role reversal
http://genderrolereversal.tumblr.com

What a good image of gender role reversal !! The girl puts her hand under his skirt and caresses his ass and his thighs covered with panties. The boy lowered his skirt hysterically, and as he turned his skirt quickly, he raised his panties to all the girls, who laughed happily
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
I am all for complete gender role reversal. Males need it badly. They have done damage to society.
I too agree that boys should be dressed in traditional girl's clothing but also traditional boys clothing i.e. SKIRTS. Boys have worn skirts since the days of the roman empire. Skirts should be an intregal part of the boys and men's clothing sections of all stores. Kilts are there in most if not all stores in Scotland but should also be in all stores here in America.
And Melodie.... at the same time Females both young and more age advanced should  increasingly show their reticence of wearing the feminine attire that They were forced to use until in the minds of future people of both sexes THEY ARE THE REVERSED NORM.
(02-22-2019, 10:33 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: http://genderrolereversal.tumblr.com

What a good image of gender role reversal !! The girl puts her hand under his skirt and caresses his ass and his thighs covered with panties. The boy lowered his skirt hysterically, and as he turned his skirt quickly, he raised his panties to all the girls, who laughed happily

I am glad you like my blog. Wink
Yes Alexvyaz, I really like your blog. Thank you
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Seconded Alex... or would that be - SEQUINED!   Big Grin