satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Maid taken to the Supernmarket
Hi everyone.

Has anyone seen the following video on YouTube? A dominant  Mistress leads her Male Sissy Maid outside. (He  has attached a collar and chain to him). She leads him out into the street and past people  and eventually into a supermarket. She makes him buy a plastic bottle of milk before heading to the checkout. The female staff at the tills are laughing and one comments that the Male Sissy Maid "Looks Good".(or something like that). They then leave.

(I am uncertain about the URL, but I think that you should be able to find it relatively easy).

This must have been totally humiliating - imagine being a male and feminized  and then having to undergo the embarrassment of being put on display in public. (Men be warned! this is what is going to happen to us all when Females finally attain their rightful place -in control of Society and males!). Smile
(12-07-2018, 02:39 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.

Has anyone seen the following video on YouTube? A dominant  Mistress leads her Male Sissy Maid outside. (He  has attached a collar and chain to him). She leads him out into the street and past people  and eventually into a supermarket. She makes him buy a plastic bottle of milk before heading to the checkout. The female staff at the tills are laughing and one comments that the Male Sissy Maid "Looks Good".(or something like that). They then leave.

(I am uncertain about the URL, but I think that you should be able to find it relatively easy).

This must have been totally humiliating - imagine being a male and feminized  and then having to undergo the embarrassment of being put on display in public. (Men be warned! this is what is going to happen to us all when Females finally attain their rightful place -in control of Society and males!). Smile

If you Google search "Public outing for sissy maid", you will find at least 1 possibility of being the film that Sissy Leslie is talking about.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra Smith (Maid)

Oh Leslie...

Have more faith in how far our Female Masters - being far more advanced than the pitiful male girl sex- shall improve our lowly state!  Eventually in the near future, They shall see that we properly lactate and may never have to send us out for bottles of milk.  They shall just mirthfully laugh as They watch us dutifully milk our breasts (although sadly and embarrassingly sometimes it may be in front of Women friends... *sniffle*)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-ySzJF3...67ABAD918C
There are several others of Felicity out in public.

They are quite a few years old.

This year I was made to go into a supermarket wearing a blouse, hobble skirt and high heels to buy tampons. I can't express how scared I felt. I was asked if I was doing it for a bet, but after a little hesitation, I confessed I was doing it because my Mistress ordered me to do it. Naturally I was stared at, and I have never felt so self conscious. The worst part was that I had to change into the hobble skirt in the car park and show off my garter belt and stockings too. I couldn't drive in the hobble skirt. Naturally I was seen by passersby and just as I was ready, another car pulled up along side me. I'm really glad that wasn't filmed.
Lynn, That was certainly a test of your submission, to be sure. Please continue to share your experiences!