ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Renewing vows
My wife/Mistress is thinking about renewing our vows sometime next year and we are wondering what ideas we can use to make things really special.  Please share.

She will be wearing her old gown and I willl be wearing something that she is planning to make.
She could wear a tux and you could be the bride.
She promises to love, honor and guide you.
You promise to love, honor, obey and fully and happily accept her guidence to fulfill her needs and please her.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(06-15-2017, 11:26 PM)subjami Wrote: She could wear a tux and you could be the bride.

This is totally a fantasy of mine. At least the 2nd part. I really, really want my husband to be the bride when we renew our vows on our 5th anniversary. Though I'm totally wearing a gown too! I'm way too much of a girly-girl to wear a tux. But a 2 bride wedding would be perfect! I wanted one the first time around, but it wasn't really practical. Kyle's Heather side is still very much in the closet and I wasn't going to really force the issue and have him be embarrassed and uncomfortable on our wedding day. However,  I did sneak some femininity into the process. He was pretty embarrassed at getting matching pedicures--French pedi with light pink tips--and he did wear a nice bridal lingerie set under his tux. And when we consummated our union, he was definitely playing bride far more than groom Wink
Oh Sara.... please tell us this next time You shall WOMAN-fully carry Your docile, dainty, and demure male bride across the threshold as 'she' looked up enthralled and admiringly into Your eyes...
(06-17-2017, 04:13 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 11:26 PM)subjami Wrote: She could wear a tux and you could be the bride.

This is totally a fantasy of mine. At least the 2nd part. I really, really want my husband to be the bride when we renew our vows on our 5th anniversary. Though I'm totally wearing a gown too! I'm way too much of a girly-girl to wear a tux. But a 2 bride wedding would be perfect! I wanted one the first time around, but it wasn't really practical. Kyle's Heather side is still very much in the closet and I wasn't going to really force the issue and have him be embarrassed and uncomfortable on our wedding day. However,  I did sneak some femininity into the process. He was pretty embarrassed at getting matching pedicures--French pedi with light pink tips--and he did wear a nice bridal lingerie set under his tux. And when we consummated our union, he was definitely playing bride far more than groom Wink

Oh Sara.... please tell us this next time You shall WOMAN-fully carry Your docile, dainty, and demure male bride across the threshold as 'she' looks up enthralled and admiringly into Your eyes...
(06-18-2017, 01:09 AM)whyguys Wrote: Oh Sara.... please tell us this next time You shall WOMAN-fully carry Your docile, dainty, and demure male bride across the threshold as 'she' looked up enthralled and admiringly into Your eyes...

Oh Sara.... please tell us this next time You shall WOMAN-fully carry Your docile, dainty, and demure male bride across the threshold as 'she' looks up enthralled and admiringly into Your eyes...

LOL, that's definitely not going to happen. I may be the dominant one but he still outweighs me by 30lbs. Besides, my next gown is going for a tight, lace-up bodice to show off my perky girls. Exerting yourself in a gown like that is a sure recipe for busted seams.
I noticed on another thread that there are now some males who are taking their wive's last name.  I am thinking that as the bride, I should do the same.  Maybe not on established things like driver's license etc. , but have cards made up with her last name instead of mine that could be passed out to new people that we meet.

For me it would be a definite "coming out" party and that really makes me nervous.  Right now I can still present as male if need be, but once the "cat is out of the bag," there is no going back.
(06-18-2017, 12:47 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 01:09 AM)whyguys Wrote: Oh Sara.... please tell us this next time You shall WOMAN-fully carry Your docile, dainty, and demure male bride across the threshold as 'she' looked up enthralled and admiringly into Your eyes...

LOL, that's definitely not going to happen. I may be the dominant one but he still outweighs me by 30lbs. Besides, my next gown is going for a tight, lace-up bodice to show off my perky girls. Exerting yourself in a gown like that is a sure recipe for busted seams.

SARA... my sincerest apologies! 

You know how we 'male girls' are increasingly going off into flights of romantic feminine fantasy, wanting to be carried of into the sunset by a strong gorgeous and protecting Female  *sigh*  (Yet, isn't our blossoming girlish romanticism one of the things You now enjoy seeing in us? *giggle*!)  But of course, You're correct... we also swoon at our wonderful Female Masters when They show off the delightful bodies we are so learning to love to emulate in our properly trained submissive awe.

Huh  It's so confusing for us males trying to struggle in balancing on the tightrope between being both a cute wench and ladylike... please be gentle with our mistakes in attempting to please... Blush
(06-18-2017, 12:47 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:

LOL also a recipe for a bad back!  He is the sissy, he should be carrying you as a part of his duties to his Goddess.  It may look like a male stereotypical wedding action, but with the lingerie underneath and  you calling the shots, he will know exactly who is in charge.
Vow renewal after12 years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrPuNA0Hy1H/