satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being denied male privileges
As a young male I made quite a few assumptions about what I was entitled to. 

I assumed that I could choose what I wore, and that that would always be boys’ clothes. I assumed the clothes I wore would always be age-appropriate for me. And I assumed that as I was two years older than my sister Lucy that I would always be favoured, and in charge. 

I soon realised that my assumptions were wrong. I wasn’t entitled to any of those things. They were privileges I had to earn.  

One day Lucy had half a dozen of her friends round. I didn’t really like the house being full of their silly giggling, so I’d been deliberately difficult. I wouldn’t let them watch the TV show the year wanted to see. I insisted on sitting in the middle of the sofa, so they couldn’t all sit together. That kind of thing. 

When my mother got home at about six o’clock she was furious. She told me to go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for her. 

It was embarrassing being told off in front of the girls, but nowhere near as embarrassing as what was about to happen. 

When Mummy came upstairs she ordered me to strip naked. She said she was going to send me to bed early, but that I was to be punished first. I had a terrible sinking feeling about what that might mean. 

I duly stripped off, and then Mummy pulled me over her lap and spanked my bottom. She didn’t shut my bedroom door, so I’m sure the girls would have heard me being spanked. 

I tried my best not to cry, but her spanks really hurt, and by the time she stood me up again I had tears streaming down my face. 

Next she told me to lie on my bed. Now I knew I was in trouble. She kept a selection of nappies and baby knickers in my cupboard, which she had put me into as a punishment before. But never in front of  anyone but family. I quietly pleaded with her not to put a nappy on me, but to no avail. In no time at all I had a nappy on, and a pair of plastic baby knickers.

Next came a pair of pink nylon pyjamas. She stretched the bottoms over my nappy and made me hold up my arms to slip the top over my head. I could see in the mirror that my nappy and baby knickers were clearly visible through the sheer material. 

I went to get into bed, but Mummy told me I wouldn’t be getting off that easily. She told me I’d been really mean to the girls, and that I was to go downstairs and apologise, and then kiss each girl goodnight before I was sent to bed. 

The girls thought it was hilarious seeing me dressed for bed so early, especially as I was clearly wearing girls’ pyjamas. And when they saw I had a nappy and baby knickers on as well they could hardly contain their laughter. 

I meekly went round, bending over to give each a kiss goodnight, went to bed, and sobbed myself to sleep. 

It was a harsh lesson in not assuming male priviledges.
I hope every one of those girls grew up remembering and told their friends, and brought up their daughters to know that women are superior and males are there to be humiliated, controlled and made to serve.
(10-23-2018, 05:44 PM)Ali Wrote: As a young male I made quite a few assumptions about what I was entitled to. 

I assumed that I could choose what I wore, and that that would always be boys’ clothes. I assumed the clothes I wore would always be age-appropriate for me. And I assumed that as I was two years older than my sister Lucy that I would always be favoured, and in charge. 

I soon realised that my assumptions were wrong. I wasn’t entitled to any of those things. They were privileges I had to earn.  

One day Lucy had half a dozen of her friends round. I didn’t really like the house being full of their silly giggling, so I’d been deliberately difficult. I wouldn’t let them watch the TV show the year wanted to see. I insisted on sitting in the middle of the sofa, so they couldn’t all sit together. That kind of thing. 

When my mother got home at about six o’clock she was furious. She told me to go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for her. 

It was embarrassing being told off in front of the girls, but nowhere near as embarrassing as what was about to happen. 

When Mummy came upstairs she ordered me to strip naked. She said she was going to send me to bed early, but that I was to be punished first. I had a terrible sinking feeling about what that might mean. 

I duly stripped off, and then Mummy pulled me over her lap and spanked my bottom. She didn’t shut my bedroom door, so I’m sure the girls would have heard me being spanked. 

I tried my best not to cry, but her spanks really hurt, and by the time she stood me up again I had tears streaming down my face. 

Next she told me to lie on my bed. Now I knew I was in trouble. She kept a selection of nappies and baby knickers in my cupboard, which she had put me into as a punishment before. But never in front of  anyone but family. I quietly pleaded with her not to put a nappy on me, but to no avail. In no time at all I had a nappy on, and a pair of plastic baby knickers, with layers of white frills across the back. 

Next came a pair of pink nylon pyjamas. She stretched the bottoms over my nappy and made me hold up my arms to slip the top over my head. I could see in the mirror that my nappy and frillies were clearly visible through the sheer material. 

I went to get into bed, but Mummy told me I wouldn’t be getting off that easily. She told me I’d been really mean to the girls, and that I was to go downstairs and apologise, and then kiss each girl goodnight before I was sent to bed. 

The girls thought it was hilarious seeing me dressed for bed so early, especially as I was clearly wearing girls’ pyjamas. And when they saw I had a nappy and baby knickers on as well they could hardly contain their laughter. 

I meekly went round, bending over to give each a kiss goodnight, went to bed, and sobbed myself to sleep. 

What a great lesson!
(10-23-2018, 05:44 PM)Ali Wrote: As a young male I made quite a few assumptions about what I was entitled to. 

Next she told me to lie on my bed. Now I knew I was in trouble. She kept a selection of nappies and baby knickers in my cupboard, which she had put me into as a punishment before. But never in front of  anyone but family. I quietly pleaded with her not to put a nappy on me, but to no avail. In no time at all I had a nappy on, and a pair of plastic baby knickers.

Next came a pair of pink nylon pyjamas. She stretched the bottoms over my nappy and made me hold up my arms to slip the top over my head. I could see in the mirror that my nappy and baby knickers were clearly visible through the sheer material. 

OH.... how entertaining it would have been to hear the young Females conversation at Their get together after that... even more so to find out if such changed Their formative views on the coming supremacy of Their sex in the future!  Wink
My sister stayed friends with most of those girls for the rest of her time at school. She’s still friends with two of them.

Although this was the first time they saw me punished in this way, unfortunately for me it was by no means the last.

They used to tease me mercilessly about having to wear girls’ clothes or nappies. I know that at least one of them became very interested in the whole subject.
Ali,

I suggest you send this to AH for the December issue. It's great!
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(11-12-2018, 10:29 AM)Ali Wrote: My sister stayed friends with most of those girls for the rest of her time at school. She’s still friends with two of them.

Although this was the first time they saw me punished in this way, unfortunately for me it was by no means the last.

They used to tease me mercilessly about having to wear girls’ clothes or nappies. I know that at least one of them became very interested in the whole subject.

Super Ali... the complete reversal (or more precisely, the CORRECTION!) of lifestyles hierarchy for the sexes is coming into full reality as  the world sees more and more Females sharing this vision of Their destiny!

One might say as future POWERFUL Female Masters increasingly "NETWORK" together... the dwindling male girl sex may find itself POWERLESSLY and daintily  wearing NET stockings as they WORK.
Thank you for the kind words of encouragement about sharing this.

It was terribly humiliating, but as someone much more clever than me said, everything is an experience.