satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra Fitting
Always have enjoyed watching videos produced by companies that sell bras and have learned a great deal. Sometimes i think that i should do a writing assignment, describing in detail, all of my bras and how each one makes me feel, etc. Just discovered this great vid where Alexis is fitted for a bra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhiGrNHklhg
What a great find Gina and thank you for posting it, wearing a bra that fits properly eliminates many of the discomforts we are accustomed to. Sadly even when we know our bra size with our usual breast forms we sometimes still end up with an uncomfortable bra unless we stick with the same manufacturer and bra style. That's not practical when we want to have various styles in our lingerie collection not to mention more often than not we tend to buy bras that are on sale and are non returnable if they don't fit.

Very few of us have ever had a proper fitting and I am still hopefull that will happen one day. Having said that I loved how Alexis was fitted for her bra in clear view through the windows of wherever that lingerie shop was. It made it perfectly normal for men to wear bras and it also had me wondering if it was part of a FLR. Whatever the reason for her bra fitting it did one thing and showed that feminized males are customers too.
Indeed, Maid Jennifer, it was enjoyable seeing the sales person being positive and professional. Also, seeing the different cup sizes achieved through forms, modeled by Alexis. One of the things that's nice about using various breastforms (in my case homemade with birdseed in pantyhose) is being able to wear a plethora of bras in various sizes to go with different "looks" or outfits.
(10-19-2018, 01:39 PM)GinaV Wrote: Indeed, Maid Jennifer, it was enjoyable seeing the sales person being positive and professional. Also, seeing the different cup sizes achieved through forms, modeled by Alexis. One of the things that's nice about using various breastforms (in my case homemade with birdseed in pantyhose) is being able to wear a plethora of bras in various sizes to go with different "looks" or outfits.

Bras are an essential to the sissy wardrobe!  No matter that the dear has no "need" for one that is not the point at all.  Bras are exclusively female and the ordinary male would never experience wearing anything like it.  The sissified male must wear the prettiest bras his female superior can find to reinforce his sissy status!
(10-19-2018, 01:39 PM)GinaV Wrote: Indeed, Maid Jennifer, it was enjoyable seeing the sales person being positive and professional. 

Our bras are the most important part of our wardrobes, without them we might never have embraced our feminization to the level many of us have. That's why when women be it our wive/partner or a helpful and understanding bra fitter help us into a bra we know we have been accepted into their world. I like to think we have earned the right to wear a bra.  
SissysWife and Maid Jennifer, i couldn't agree more. Wearing a bra makes me feel so Feminine, and now that i've begun to sag in so many places, i like to think that i "need" to wear a bra! i finally passed the "pencil test" a couple years ago, it made me feel sooo good!
I never understood why wearing a bra "feels right" for me. The first time I put on a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels was heavenly!
Luckily I've found my correct bra size, they're comfortable all day and the straps don't slip off my shoulders.
Dena, my fascination with bras began at a very early age, when wearing a bra just felt "so right" as you put it. A day would be incomplete if i didn't spend at least a portion of it wearing a bra.
Wonderful thread Gina!

Might also love to hear from present male girls who when first introduced to wearing bras by Female Masters dreaded it until better trained as to such as accepting submission to the Female as superior, especially if they at first were not aware of Female superiority.