satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Renewing your vows
Consumates, sorry for the typo. Damn auto correct.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
Don't worry, you are not alone.

I'm absolutely stunned by the number of posts on this forum which have obviously been submitted without being checked first. No other forum I'm a member of is anything like as bad!

I wonder if it's just members hoping to be punished! Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(10-15-2018, 07:35 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: Don't worry, you are not alone.

I'm absolutely stunned by the number of posts on this forum which have obviously been submitted without being checked first. No other forum I'm a member of is anything like as bad!

I wonder if it's just members hoping to be punished! Wink

More likely fingers trembling with excitement after or as they play with themselves and try to type. 
Could be they expect to be punished as well though. Smile
You could invite all the other women in your and his life - your and his mother and sisters, former girlfriends, school and university friends, teachers and work colleagues - so that it is clear to him, and everybody, that your ownership of him is final, and total!
(10-16-2018, 05:09 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: You could invite all the other women in your and his life - your and his mother and sisters, former girlfriends, school and university friends, teachers and work colleagues - so that it is clear to him, and everybody, that your ownership of him is final, and total!

I really like that idea. A full coming out as a Female Led couple, and a real life reveal of sissy's new status for life.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(10-16-2018, 05:27 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 05:09 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: You could invite all the other women in your and his life - your and his mother and sisters, former girlfriends, school and university friends, teachers and work colleagues - so that it is clear to him, and everybody, that your ownership of him is final, and total!

I really like that idea. A full coming out as a Female Led couple, and a real life reveal of sissy's new status for life.

We are not in a position to do a full life reveal outing but I will have a select group of my friends that already know in attendance...
(10-18-2018, 01:55 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

We are not in a position to do a full life reveal outing but I will have a select group of my friends that already know in attendance...
sissy wife    could you tell us how the friends whom you mentioned happened to learn of your marriage secrets? tommie
(10-19-2018, 02:07 PM)touchdown Wrote:

sissy wife    could you tell us how the friends whom you mentioned happened to learn of your marriage secrets? tommie

And have any of the Females whom you've let know given thought to initiating Female Mastery in Their own lives and relationships?
(11-07-2018, 10:45 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 02:07 PM)touchdown Wrote:

And have any of the Females whom you've let know given thought to initiating Female Mastery in Their own lives and relationships?
Hi Ladies and sissies!
      I evaluated each introduction carefully to be sure it was the right thing to do.  The list still only includes trusted gf's and my mom.   Each introduction was done in private after telling sissy and the invited party.  One GF is now femming her husband.  He is adorable.  We get together regularly for training and reinforcement.  We make the sissies serve together  and plan our get togethers and outings.  It is a delight!
Sissy's Wife... Your saga is exceptionally exciting.   and although You say Your journey is slow, just having introduced but one new convert to proper Female Led and Sex-role Reversal relationship deserves high praise!