ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flower Boy
I agree that the males probably fear being put in his place. My wife often punishes me with public petticoating. When men see me, they usually bow their heads to avoid eye contact. Females on the other hand love to strike up a conversation with my wife and then enjoy teasing and humiliating me with her encouragement.
(07-09-2018, 06:28 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: I agree that the males probably fear being put in his place.  My wife often punishes me with public petticoating.  When men see me, they usually bow their heads to avoid eye contact.  Females on the other hand love to strike up a conversation with my wife and then enjoy teasing and humiliating me with her encouragement.

My wife punished me all the time with public petticoating by making her carry her or my purse in public, I agree 100% most guys usually don’t say a word or chuckle some. Why girls always compliment on how cute it is. Or it looks good on me!     What punishments does your wife enforce on you?
(07-09-2018, 07:10 PM)Lacey dawn Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 06:28 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: I agree that the males probably fear being put in his place.  My wife often punishes me with public petticoating.  When men see me, they usually bow their heads to avoid eye contact.  Females on the other hand love to strike up a conversation with my wife and then enjoy teasing and humiliating me with her encouragement.

My wife punished me all the time with public petticoating by making her carry her or my purse in public, I agree 100% most guys usually don’t say a word or chuckle some. Why girls always compliment on how cute it is. Or it looks good on me!     What punishments does your wife enforce on you?

I also have been made to carry a purse in public.  Often I have to purchase women's clothing for my self and to the delight of salesgirls my money is in my purse.  Other punishments include holding doors for females and performing a curtsy if they thank me.  Having me wear lipstick, nail polish or a bow in my hair while out shopping is extremely humiliating for me and a real delight for my wife when other women or girls laugh or tease me.
It appears that Flower Boy is not the only lad in a gown at this sumptuous wedding.  

If you go to the original post on the LoveMyDress.net blog, in one of the pictures, the one taken from behind the Officiant, looking at the bride, groom and assembled guests, you can see what appears to be a younger lad with bared shoulders and what appears to be straps of a gown, sitting right on the aisle, right behind one of the bride's maids in a maroon gown.  

There's also an older man in a kilt, in other photos.  

And they all danced merrily into the night, and then lived happily ever after! 
(07-11-2018, 05:17 PM)mikki Wrote: It appears that Flower Boy is not the only lad in a gown at this sumptuous wedding.  

If you go to the original post on the LoveMyDress.net blog, in one of the pictures, the one taken from behind the Officiant, looking at the bride, groom and assembled guests, you can see what appears to be a younger lad with bared shoulders and what appears to be straps of a gown, sitting right on the aisle, right behind one of the bride's maids in a maroon gown.  

There's also an older man in a kilt, in other photos.  

And they all danced merrily into the night, and then lived happily ever after! 

You have a sharp eye indeed, it does appear to be a young boy in a purple gown. Hopefully a new tradition has started where gowns for boys at weddings and formal events become common. Thanks or sharing your observation, it makes the ceremony seem even more beautiful.
[Image: 27578482_804000543124427_124687287911972...MQ%3D%3D.2][Image: 27580560_1609502572458604_77538787750114...NA%3D%3D.2][Image: 27879802_656619107841844_896677938623781...Mg%3D%3D.2][Image: 27579372_1878575112175623_13466432943685...Mw%3D%3D.2]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfSDldHFJNp/...supercoops
Your spoiling us with even more pictures here Lssy, such a great set of pictures again, it's so good to see that the original Flowerboy in this thread wasn't a one off and everybody in all these pictures on the thread looks so happy (as they should).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 'the more you see it, the more natural it becomes'    Heart Smile
They are interesting pictures, the lad seems happy enough. The only comment I would make is that perhaps for colour pictures that take up a lot of memory (Bearing in mind the comment regarding space on this web site) a link should have been provided instead.
The post above is done exactly as requested!

Images which appear in a post are fed to your browser directly from the image's hosting site, not stored on this site. Images posted as attachments are stored on this site and they are the ones which have an impact on this site's use of the server.

It's attachments which are to be avoided, not images properly inserted in a post.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
If you follow the instagram link, this is a space maintained by a very young (and proudly gay) fellow named Cooper. He has more dresses than Kim Kardashian. The wedding is for his (gorgeous) sister.

We live in a fortunate time where an impressive and brave young man like Cooper can feel free to be himself. He is inspirational to all of us who weren't blessed with his level of personal freedom and the support that he enjoys. God bless him.