BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink panties, the men's near future
(11-26-2017, 03:44 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Pink is indeed perceived to be a feminine colour, but nowadays a lot of men will wear pink. Be it a pink jumper, shirt, tie or even socks.
Indeed a rugby team in France called Stade Francais have pink on their team stripes. (you wouldn't call rugby a sissy game).
As mentioned on this thread a far more feminine colour is lilac.
You very rarely if ever see a man wearing lilac.
I do have a gorgeous lilac nightdress with matching robe.
Hello Maitresse Yvette-Louise. And I have a beautiful black flight miniskirt that stylizes my figure. The title of "pink panties for men" was intentional, looking for the greatest humiliation of the alpha male who has always considered women as inferior, and at that time looks forced to wear a feminine panties and the color always associated with them. A beloved greeting
(11-26-2017, 05:42 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 05:15 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 03:44 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Pink is indeed perceived to be a feminine colour, but nowadays a lot of men will wear pink. Be it a pink jumper, shirt, tie or even socks.
Indeed a rugby team in France called Stade Francais have pink on their team stripes. (you wouldn't call rugby a sissy game).
As mentioned on this thread a far more feminine colour is lilac.
You very rarely if ever see a man wearing lilac.
I do have a gorgeous lilac nightdress with matching robe.
Hello Maitresse Yvette-Louise. And I have a beautiful black flight miniskirt that stylizes my figure. The title of "pink panties for men" was intentional, looking for the greatest humiliation of the alpha male who has always considered women as inferior, and at that time looks forced to wear a feminine panties and the color always associated with them. A beloved greeting
Hello Algoriano, While I do understand that the thread is about forcing Men to wear pink panties, because that is the colour associated with being feminine. 
What I was suggesting was that as men often wear pink clothing nowadays, they may not see it as an humiliation.
How often do you see men wearing pink? In my experience, on a daily basis approx. 30-50%
How often do you see men wearing lilac?  In my experience on a daily basis less than 2%
Mattresse Yvette-Louise is absolutely right (of course). Wearing lilac is way more humiliating for me. I have a lilac thong with glitter on the waistband that says girl power on the front. The most humiliating thing I wear consistently. Thank you maitresse Yvette-Louise for your fantastic insight! I love your brand of male subjugation!!!
It's all a step in the right direction, guys were pink boxer-briefs and underpants now too, I mean how far can it be from pink briefs to changing the material to say nylon or even satin, then just add a few lace inserts and finally a bow and before he realises it he's wearing pink panties!

Now he just needs convincing that a short kilt (we all know it's really a skirt, lol) would look good on him  around the house, making sure it's short enough to catch a glimpse of that pink underwear, one quick photo and he's yours, just because he once thought it was okay to wear pink boxer-briefs, lol.

STEP 1:  [Image: PdQWjFcb.jpg]

STEP 2: [Image: plqthbIb.jpg]

STEP 3: [Image: E5tU5RWb.jpg]

STEP 4 (He's now yours): [Image: QNfGjcab.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(03-24-2018, 01:41 PM)Saz Wrote: It's all a step in the right direction, guys were pink boxer-briefs and underpants now too, I mean how far can it be from pink briefs to changing the material to say nylon or even satin, then just add a few lace inserts and finally a bow and before he realises it he's wearing pink panties!

Now he just needs convincing that a short kilt (we all know it's really a skirt, lol) would look good on him  around the house, making sure it's short enough to catch a glimpse of that pink underwear, one quick photo and he's yours, just because he once thought it was okay to wear pink boxer-briefs, lol.

Are you talking about taking some pictures under the boy's skirt? To take a picture of her pink panties under her skirt? I think that would be a good revenge of a woman to the old alpha males !!LOL
I wear pink panties regularly, these ones cover my cage nicely and I love the little bow
(08-19-2018, 10:15 AM)chastemaid Wrote: I wear pink panties regularly, these ones cover my cage nicely and I love the little bow

Love that your toes are polished. Heart

(03-24-2018, 02:06 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 01:41 PM)Saz Wrote: It's all a step in the right direction, guys were pink boxer-briefs and underpants now too, I mean how far can it be from pink briefs to changing the material to say nylon or even satin, then just add a few lace inserts and finally a bow and before he realises it he's wearing pink panties!

Are you talking about taking some pictures under the boy's skirt? To take a picture of her pink panties under her skirt? I think that would be a good revenge of a woman to the old alpha males !!LOL

Love your evolution Saz!
(08-19-2018, 02:08 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 10:15 AM)chastemaid Wrote: I wear pink panties regularly, these ones cover my cage nicely and I love the little bow

Love that your toes are polished. Heart

(03-24-2018, 02:06 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote:

Love your evolution Saz!
Upskirting men would effectively be a good revenge for women.LOL
I love pink panties, I have about 20 or so in my collection, my wife just looks at me and smiles and says--feeling manly today. I do love when they have ruffles and bows on them to
inhershoes, what better way to feel "manly" than to pull on your "big gurl" Pink Panties! You've inspired me, it's time to get my own Pink Panties!
They are the best, I have a really cute pink ruffled pantied on now and when I bend over, the ruffles show through my pants Smile