BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimsuits
HAIKU for the taking your sissy to the beach.

Two piece BIKINIS
male girls must sport at the beach
Pleasing Female eyes

[Image: 326d174437089fb8928bfc3770841f08.jpg]
I wish I looked that busty in my swimsuit Smile I generally have to add some forms in to create large breasts but never that good of a view. I swim 2-3 times a week in my one piece suit and enjoy it thoroughly
There's no hiding my cage in my one piece, back garden only !
Another aspect of tan/sunburnt sissy shoulders:-

My GOD ! the terrible pain & irritation from wearing your bras afterwards.. arghhhhh !

Something real women have had to cope with of course...
(08-19-2018, 09:01 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote: Another aspect of tan/sunburnt sissy shoulders:-

My GOD ! the terrible pain & irritation from wearing your bras afterwards.. arghhhhh !

Any shirt of any sort on sunburnt shoulders hurts. Bra straps can dig in a bit and double the pain. Of course, the biggest humiliation is when other males get to see your tan lines and know you're wearing a bikini or one-piece swimsuit and not swim trunks like they get...
(08-19-2018, 09:19 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 09:01 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote: Another aspect of tan/sunburnt sissy shoulders:-

Any shirt of any sort on sunburnt shoulders hurts. Bra straps can dig in a bit and double the pain. Of course, the biggest humiliation is when other males get to see your tan lines and know you're wearing a bikini or one-piece swimsuit and not swim trunks like they get...

No -they get to wear easy things