BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women will Rule the World
(08-06-2018, 09:40 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 05:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Is the coming future 100% female? When female are in charge you don't think we will find creative ways to make males weaker and smaller if we even choose to allow them to exist. Maybe will will remove the necessary sperm and lock up their birth defect or just remove it since it serves no use to us anymore!

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572
Oh Miss Chris!  I would certainly hope that our Superiors would find use for sissies, and allow us to serve in Their world!  We make great servants, housekeepers, beauty technicians and some Women have found use for our tongues!  I agree the "birth defect" serves little purpose other than the perpetuation of the species and should be locked up...

Yours humbly and obediently,

sissy jamieanne
Ya me to. I think you have a most wonderful thread here. I  hope you make great use for us sissies too. I want to do nothing but be a enlightened creature, and have to be real good and obedient for my wife/mistress.
sissy nancy
Hello again to all, and especially you Mistress RadicalFeminists. I like your title to this thread very much, for some reason it does nothing but just attract me to it. I like very much the opportunity to express myself on your thread, and I even hope to encourage my wife to read this thread or forum for that matter, when the time is right and she is interested in hearing about it, through the power of my suggestion.
   Oh yes, I admire you very much RadicalFeminsts, and I want to do nothing but join your Femtopia regime under my wife/mistress supervision, and for her to see to it, that I obey all my sissy promises. I sincerely support the idea of women being the superior gender, and I want to help make it happen to. I already wear panties 24/7 and have a rather dominant partner. I often find it hard, and yet I want to be captivated so much more.
   I do find cute panties to often play on my mind and help humble me very much. I wear them under my clothes to work in a factory and always becarefull not to tear my pants, or be seen in washroom. Always becareful they not stick out of my pants any time. I do think my wife/mistress could really keep me on my toes more by reminding me, I am the one that wears cute panties, because I agree women are the superior sex. I think it great we are going to get rid of all those male macho-jerks.
from nancy, I tell you more later if you not mind. I am very busy lately.
Thank-you nancy! Can't wait to hear more of your submission to the Superior sex.
Good evening GinaV and anyone else who may read this.
  Well yes I wear panties 24/7 and every couple months I drive my Mistress to the bigger city about one long hour from my home. We may do some shopping such as clothes and groceries that are harder to find because it is Asian food. We will eat out and often stop at a massage parlour several times a year. I really think that the only time another woman gets to see me in my panties. Only the last time did the massage lady give me any hints or clues she acknowledged me wearing panties.
  I always start my session laying face down with a sheet over me and keep my panties on. The massage woman always removes sheet at some point. Well this particular massage lady really played with the edge of my panties and pull them up and down slightly a bit. I remember that pair clearly said Victoria secret around the trim area.
  At the very end I left my head down, perhaps she thought I was sleeping. I lifted my head and agreed that the session is over. She had a great big smile or grin on her face, and I just put my head back down and waited for her to leave room, so that I may change. I also shave my legs and arm pits and privates.
 I always wear a night dress or female attire to bed. I put cream on my face every evening. I often wear a dress or skirt and high heels around the house, and even while I do some chores. Some times I put my high heels on as soon as I come home, just for practice and to help me build up muscle and learn to walk well in them.I thought it exciting and many feelings to be seen by the massage lady in my panties. I really would not feel good about a man seeing me, but for a female superior it feels easy, I would not want my male doctor to know I am sissy, but I think I could let a female doctor know I am sissy.Apparently my mother in law has heard I like to wear womans clothes and a young cousin male about 25 years old knows. She also tell her best girl friend that I am submissive and like to wear womans clothes. I really just wish my male cousin did not know I am into this. I often think it is hot to have a mother in law to help me with my training to act obedient for my wife and even her best girlfriend to even become a witness that I want to commit to a female led relationship and have to be obedient for my wife /mistress to.
Well I have to go now, from nancy.
How wonderful nancy! It sounds like you are on the right track. Here's wishing you all the best in your endeavors to be a sissy in a FLR.
Thank you very much GinaV in having an interest in what I had written, and to everyone else including RadicalFeminist. I often feel I have much to say, but I always find it very hard to put into words to describe well.
I don't wear a chastity device, I have tried a few cheap ones, otherwise many of us already know you need to try a more expensive one. Its just that my wife seem upset for me to waist money on a cheap one, I think she disapproves of an expensive one. I have at this time in my life have been so for several months now, I have trained my self not to masterbate, unlessI have my wife/mistress permission. That was a very hard thing for me to learn to do. I had been a chronic masterbator much my life.
Now I think I feel guilty if I were to masterbate with out permission. I do think chastity device is awesome. I think it is cute to have to sit down and pee.
I really feel a desire and need to become even more submissive and obedient for my wife/mistress, can you believe. When I say this, I think I mean, to have to spend more time fully dressed as nancy, and learning to do make up, and wear a wig. I have one wig, but it is kind of old and just not suit me.
By the way, about a year ago I actually emailed Mistress Alison for some relationship advice, and that kind of back fired on me. You wish to hear about it, I must check my notes first and find time to tell you another day.
nancy, I thank you all here.
My goodness, nancy, you have certainly succumbed to Female Authority, congratulations - with or without a chastity device you appear to be a model sissy under the Thumb of the Superior Sex.
(08-04-2018, 05:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Is the coming future 100% female? When female are in charge you don't think we will find creative ways to make males weaker and smaller if we even choose to allow them to exist. Maybe will will remove the necessary sperm and lock up their birth defect or just remove it since it serves no use to us anymore!

Mz RadFEM... somehow doubt that the race of future Female Masters shall ALL refuse to keep male girls as possible mates.   Many shall likely thrive on have males subordinate seeing them in a feminized state gushing at Woman's new powers and magnificence much the way Females once falsely acted, but this time it shall be for real as Women's performance shall TRULY be innately superior.   Females of course shall however make kinder Masters and so it will reinforce still further the differential of power in woman's favor --- the appropriately sissified male girl  then shall be forever the serving and  submissive sex never again able to regain more power than the feminine charms that they must use to please and to amuse Women, who shall delight in such male girl ladylike obedience, and delight in treating them as the delicate weaker sex they are.

(08-10-2018, 06:20 PM)GinaV Wrote: My goodness, nancy, you have certainly succumbed to Female Authority, congratulations - with or without a chastity device you appear to be a model sissy under the Thumb of the Superior Sex.

Why Thank-you very much for the compliment GinaV. I really want to learn to become even more obedient for my wife/mistress.
   Most of all, I like to Thank you RadicalFeminist for putting up with me and allowing me to just kind of chat away so much on her thread and kind of let me spill the beans. I very much believe I was suppose to be  born in your world RadicalFeminist. The truth is I was born and raised to be a male. I kind of know and understand it is not about what I want, but what my wife/mistress wants.
   Its just that Mistress Yvette Louise seems to say somewhere in some of her works, that it is suppose to be a mutual agreement or a sissie may have some limits of some sort. I just wish to agree together on the rules of or relationship,and then that's that.You know like when we both decide I should and and willing to wear panties 24/7. Then that is what I shall do, and I should be punished if caught wearing different than female panties. I really want to seriously volunteer to be a real good sissy for my wife/mistress as long as s he  agrees.I cant just do absolutely everything my wife/mistress says. I need some clauses to protect me, such as the right to see my mother, and to go to the cottage often.Iim sure there are a few more things.
  I really would like a special book of rules my wife/mistress and I can both firmly agree to and obey. Then it should be fair. Such as I really need to have limits on who gets to know I am obedient sissy for my wife/mistress. I know for sure I prefer a woman to know I am sissy oppose to a man knowing. I find to be so much more humiliating for a man to know I am sissy. Even though I much prefer a woman to know I am sissy, I would never want my own mother to know I am obedient sissy for my wife.
   Even though mother in law lives in another country, I very much could probally go along with admitting to mother in law that I believe woman are the superior sex and that I want to be committed to living a female led relationship and to be held accountable to honor all my promises to my wife/mistress, as log as she keeps it a secret. Sometimes I even fantasize mother in law living with us, and learning I am sissy, and then going on to help take charge in training me to be real good and obedient for my wife/mistress.
    from nancy, thank you for letting me tell you all this.

I think white men for sure as they have fucked up things but black men are something else I see now white women falling over them and their equipment, some white guys too.