satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Privilege
Male Privilege (or to be more exact males misguided notion of it) is the root of all evil. There was a time not that long ago where males had all the privileges and females were nothing more than property of their fathers or husbands. While in western cultures we have evolved pass this in many cultures females are still legally property, sold and abused by males simply for speaking out of turn.

So how do we eliminate male privilege? IMHO its needs to start right from the beginning, mothers need to be encourage and honored for using petticoating on their brats. Instill in them right from the beginning that in today’s world it females that have the privileges!
I  wholeheartedly agree, in fact not only should we strive to eliminate male privilege but actively promote female supremacy.I believe that society would benefit greatly if all boys were subject to feminine dress and deportment as a matter of course, as part of general education and enforced throughout their lives by loving assertive females. Love Marci
Marci,

You are 100% correct, petticoating needs to become mainstream. I have worked with many mothers some who were very skeptical at first. Once they tried petticoating they have no regrets and have become great advocates for the practice. Helping others and convincing their family and friends to use petticoating. Mothers are the key and nothing sells petticoating more than seeing done in person.
(06-05-2016, 01:19 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Male Privilege (or to be more exact males misguided notion of it) is the root of all evil. There was a time not that long ago where males had all the privileges and females were nothing more than property of their fathers or husbands. While in western cultures we have evolved pass this in many cultures females are still legally property, sold and abused by males simply for speaking out of turn.

So how do we eliminate male privilege? IMHO its needs to start right from the beginning, mothers need to be encourage and honored for using petticoating on their brats. Instill in them right from the beginning that in today’s world it females that have the privileges!

The complete feminization of boys and men needs to happen.  From an early age, boys need to be dresses in pretty skirts and dresses.  They need to be enrolled in ballet and never allowed to play competitive sports.  Male Beauty pageants need to be commonplace.  Females need to take an assertive role in this process and be ready to take on the traditional "masculine" Role, while males are required to be in the traditional "Feminine " Role.  This will be a better, more peaceful society that what we currently have.
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
I agree...removal of the concept of "male privilege" should start at the beginning! Boys should be raised in a manner that there is no inkling of a hint of such a concept...Strong female figures ideally should be present in the family to teach the male proper manners and respect toward his superiors and to raise him to be a gentle, docile, productive member of a female-led society. If he's raised this way from the beginning, then there are no bad habits to break in adulthood!

From my own perspective, as a submissive (and sissy) male, I understand that it is my "privilege" to serve, honor and obey my superiors. It is my "privilege" to make her life easier and more comfortable. I am "privileged" to be be disciplined and corrected by a loving, caring female superior when I need/deserve it...and she allows me the "privilege" on kneeling before her to kiss her feet! These are indeed the only "privileges" I enjoy!

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne
I cannot agree more with this concept. As a former privileged male, it took strong women to put me in petticoats and make me realize that the macho male way wasn't the way of my future. What it also took was the older females teaching the younger females that it was right and good to take my manhood and rub it in my face to let them feel their new power. Now that they understand what needs to be done, it can begin on a larger scale and only grow.
(06-08-2016, 05:19 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I cannot agree more with this concept.  As a former privileged male, it took strong women to put me in petticoats and make me realize that the macho male way wasn't the way of my future.  What it also took was the older females teaching the younger females that it was right and good to take my manhood and rub it in my  face to let them feel their new power.  Now that they understand what needs to be done, it can begin on a larger scale and only grow.

Hello dlittle!   You really do understand what the future will be!   Just curious, on your other posting, you mentioned about an old sports injury.  What sports did you play when you were younger?   Always a delight to see a once macho male feminized and put into his proper place! Smile
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(06-08-2016, 05:19 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I cannot agree more with this concept.  As a former privileged male, it took strong women to put me in petticoats and make me realize that the macho male way wasn't the way of my future.  What it also took was the older females teaching the younger females that it was right and good to take my manhood and rub it in my  face to let them feel their new power.  Now that they understand what needs to be done, it can begin on a larger scale and only grow.

Would love to hear more about your "transition" from a "macho male" into what you have become today, dittle...would love to hear about the women in your life that showed you the error of your previous ways and made you what you are today!
(06-10-2016, 02:00 AM)Patti59 Wrote:

Hello dlittle!   You really do understand what the future will be!   Just curious, on your other posting, you mentioned about an old sports injury.  What sports did you play when you were younger?   Always a delight to see a once macho male feminized and put into his proper place! Smile

I played two sports, basketball and football.  Macho doesn't really cover it.  As a young male between the ages of 6 to 12, my mother said that I was "Hell on wheels"!  I once got a group of school buddies together at lunch time and we held up cards judging the girls who walked by on a scale of 1 - 10!   Learned the price of that type of disrespect quickly.  Sometimes that bad boy still tries to come out but not very successfully.
(06-13-2016, 02:58 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 02:00 AM)Patti59 Wrote:

I played two sports, basketball and football.  Macho doesn't really cover it.  As a young male between the ages of 6 to 12, my mother said that I was "Hell on wheels"!  I once got a group of school buddies together at lunch time and we held up cards judging the girls who walked by on a scale of 1 - 10!   Learned the price of that type of disrespect quickly.  Sometimes that bad boy still tries to come out but not very successfully.
So you were quite the macho brat!   Now that you have found your way....what is your "normal" everyday wardrobe today?   Just the thought of how macho you were, playing those competitive sports, it is a delight to learn that you are now a sissy!   So many of us males need to end up in this same situation!