ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flower Boy
"Lianne’s flower boy wore a delightful lace and crochet cream dress, bought from Monsoon in which I think he looks fantastic."

[Image: Patrick-Lianne-Sarah-Jane-Ethan-Photography046.jpg]
[Image: wpid336529-justin-alexander-northumberla...ing-25.jpg]
[Image: wpid336527-justin-alexander-northumberla...ing-24.jpg]
http://www.lovemydress.net/blog/2015/01/wildflower-wedding-locally-sourced-hexham-winter-gardens-northumberland.html
The young boy does seem to be perfectly delighted to be a part of the bridal party!  And the gown fits him so well! 
Awesome, always good to see another gender barriers taken down. Hopefully this starts a new wedding trend - flower boys.

RF
(06-24-2018, 06:24 PM)Lssy Wrote: "Lianne’s flower boy wore a delightful lace and crochet cream dress, bought from Monsoon in which I think he looks fantastic."

http://www.lovemydress.net/blog/2015/01/wildflower-wedding-locally-sourced-hexham-winter-gardens-northumberland.html
That is just a Delight!   I Love his pretty dress and dainty shoes.  Think the Best part of all is that he is presenting as a Feminine Boy!   A New Reality!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
He has earrings too. Hope he went through the trouble of wearing appropriate foundation garments. Well done and thanks for sharing.
What an excellent find Lssy! When so much internet material is "photoshopped" it's refreshing and validating to see a real example of a flower boy. Many thanks!
Such a sweet picture of him hugging the bride, lovely glimpse into the future, great post makes you feel happy for everyone involved.
There is actually a fourth photo of him sitting, quite happily and comfortably, with the ladies, with a very big smile on his face, listening to a speaker.

Is he wearing the same shade of lipstick as the bride? Perhaps, if you look closely.

Someday his mom will give him away and he will be a beautiful bride himself!

When I think of all the Saturdays I wasted as a youth playing competitive sports (something I always hated, but was compelled to do), how much I would have loved to have been in this boy's (very feminine) shoes. Kudos to all involved.
(06-24-2018, 06:24 PM)Lssy Wrote: "Lianne’s flower boy wore a delightful lace and crochet cream dress, bought from Monsoon in which I think he looks fantastic."

How the world should be...
(07-03-2018, 04:16 PM)Pauline Wrote:

How the world should be...

IT is interesting how readily the ladies accept him, while I am sure that the males do not simply because they fear being put in his place.