BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day at the Beach
Many years ago, I read a story where a mom found her son's stash of girlee magazines. As punishment, she took him to a clothing-optional beach where she wore a modest one-piece bathing suit, but he had to go nude for a day.

This seems like a harmless type of restorative justice. He was embarrassed and vulnerable, but not in any danger or excessively humiliated.

Has anyone heard of, or experienced, anything similar?
I wonder if she let him takes one or two of his magazines with him! His reaction to them may have cured him of looking at them for a while.

Or maybe she should have made him wear a pretty one piece girl’s swimming costume, or perhaps a bikini. After all, if he liked looking at girls so much maybe he should find out what it’s like to be stared at.
(05-28-2018, 11:55 AM)Ali Wrote: I wonder if she let him takes one or two of his magazines with him! His reaction to them may have cured him of looking at them for a while.

Or maybe she should have made him wear a pretty one piece girl’s swimming costume, or perhaps a bikini. After all, if he liked looking at girls so much maybe he should find out what it’s like to be stared at.

And a pink rubber swimming cap with a chin strap, kept on all day, and woe betide him if he touches it or tries to loosen the chin strap.
Wearing a bikini swim suit and being sun tan branded may have a temporary exciting effect on the Caucasian male.
Or even applying large pasties to the nipples - why is that area white like headlights ?
I could lend him mine
(05-28-2018, 11:55 AM)Ali Wrote: I wonder if she let him takes one or two of his magazines with him! His reaction to them may have cured him of looking at them for a while.

And then make him show the TANLINES he got to neighborhood young Women!
I will wear a one piece suit 2-3 times a week when I swim or a skimpy bikini bottom. I get looks and smiles, but nobody has ever said anything bad to me. I just love how it feels and looks on me.