satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal relationship
Topic up for discussion, so of my feminist believe that the ideal relationship (marriage) should be between two lesbian females and a sissy. The male who be the wife in the relationship and expected to stay home and take care of the house and children while the females would focus on their careers. The male would be kept feminized from the wedding on wards.
Where do I sign up? Love Marci
(06-08-2016, 03:30 PM)MarciSmall Wrote: Where do I sign up? Love Marci

Sounds lovely, I would love it.
May I say that was my married life for 38 years my wife was a Doctor and always worked I was always indoors keeping the house clean and tidy also when our daughters came along I was more the mother. So I have to agree with you it is the ideal way a marriage should be
Frederick,
Did you also dress the part of the homemaker and mother, like wearing dresses? Did others see you as a husband or as a wife and mother?
I was raised in a Fem-Dom household and there was never a question as to who was in charge. My dad and I both served and respected my mom and sisters as the leaders. I'm married to Dom Women and have 2 daughters of our own, and as before no question as to who is in charge here.
This would be beyond perfect, on so many levels. Gasp, just imagine being a full-time sissy in such an amazing home.
Excellent concept . . . Wow. ~sissy sarah~
Miss Chris,

I believe Your description of the ideal relationship is quite appropriate in a Female Supreme household. The sissy male would be responsible for all household chores and treated as a servant by the Female couple and exist solely to serve, honor, obey, and make their lives easier...life as it is to be!

In respect,

sissy jamieanne
(06-04-2016, 11:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Topic up for discussion, so of my feminist believe that the ideal relationship (marriage) should be between two lesbian females and a sissy. The male who be the wife in the relationship and expected to stay home and take care of the house and children while the females would focus on their careers. The male would be kept feminized from the wedding on wards.

So I'm just a random guy that's kinda just passing through this forum on the internet and am wondering... is that actually a belief among feminist? Like a legit thing a lot feminist talk about? jw
(06-16-2016, 05:40 AM)randomboy Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 11:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Topic up for discussion, so of my feminist believe that the ideal relationship (marriage) should be between two lesbian females and a sissy. The male who be the wife in the relationship and expected to stay home and take care of the house and children while the females would focus on their careers. The male would be kept feminized from the wedding on wards.

So I'm just a random guy that's kinda just passing through this forum on the internet and am wondering... is that actually a belief among feminist? Like a legit thing a lot feminist talk about? jw

Ha, random guy. You sound more like a closet sissy curious but trying to hide it. I have a radical group of feminist friends and this is one of many topics we discuss. My favorites are what to do with all the macho males once we have taken complete control. We believe sissy males are the only worth well male and the rest need to be eliminated or turned into sissies.