satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early sissy bedtimes
Yesterday morning my sissy boy asked if he could go for a Friday evening drink with his co workers after work and though I said yes at first I changed my mind in during the day and called him to say I wanted him to come straight home. He was home by 5 and I gave him something to eat and then strapped him into bed just before 6 in a very large nappy and haven't been back since. He's still there and I'm having a lovely, quiet Saturday morning reading the papers and surfing the internet. It is really nice for me to know that he's still safe and tucked up in bed and I love knowing that he's incredibly bored, fed up, physically aching from being strapped into position for so long, and that there's absolutely nothing he can do about it. I'm not in any hurry to allow him to get up!
(09-01-2017, 02:38 AM)Glenda Wrote: I found this letter/article on a blog and thought it fitted this topic quite well.

It has always been part of my disciplinary philosophy to treat adolescent boys (and young adult males) as if they were at least five years younger than their physical age. Girls, in general, mature much quicker and as such it is correct that the male should go to bed sooner and in some cases their sister or sisters should supervise their bedtime. A 16-year-old boy under my supervision would be looking at a bedtime of between 6 and 7 p.m with a pyjama time of 4 or 5 p.m.

I always advocate dressing boys in their pyjamas 2 hours before bedtime. If a younger sister or sisters are around to witness this then so much the better. This reinforces the boy's immature status in the sibling hierarchy. That is why I put the boys into childish nightwear. When they have to walk around in front of their younger sisters for 2 hours before bedtime wearing little boy pyjamas they quickly lose their aggressive attitudes and respond to discipline much better.

If especially sewn little boy pyjamas are beyond your means then a few pairs of female pyjamas from any high street chain store are an acceptable alternative. A 16-year old wearing a pair of teddy bear patterned pyjamas kissing his younger sisters night-night at 6 pm is very rewarding in terms of discipline.

The girl or girls should be part of the boy’s bedtime routine, perhaps helping select his pyjamas, buttoning up his pyjama top for him and helping to tuck him into bed. Having your 12-year-old sister closing the bedroom curtains on a sunny summer evening at 6 p.m as a 16-year old is put to bed is a good way to involve younger siblings in his education of a well-disciplined male.

Another advantage of early bedtimes are the increased chances of a bed wetting incident occurring. This is excellent from a disciplinary viewpoint as it gives a perfect opportunity for the introduction of night time protection and pre-bedtime spankings. After the first accident takes place I immediately begin to act. First, I will tell him, in the traditional manner, that if he behaves as an infant he must, therefore, be treated as one.  Nappies, rubber pants, talc and baby oil are all laid out in full view as I bring the "naughty boy" into the lounge quite naked after his bath.

I prefer the "double spanking" method. The first spanking takes place over my knee where I hand spank his bare bottom. Then, once I have him secured in his nappy and pyjama top, he will be told to lie over an armchair arm. From this position I can use my strap, aiming for the unprotected upper thigh area, this doubling up ensures an uncomfortably long night of reflection and contrition from him.

If younger sisters or other females are present so much the better. It is always beneficial for the boy to be punished then nappied and pyjamaed as if he were merely the baby of the family who does not warrant privacy or consideration as to whether he is embarrassed or not.

I can thoroughly recommend this form of discipline to ensure young males learn early that we females consider all males to be children at heart and must be dealt with accordingly.

Helen Good
I have to admit that the presence of females, especially girls (I have a sister two years younger than me) always made this kind of punishment so much worse. 

It was bad enough going across Mummy’s lap for a spanking, but having little girls squeal with delight when they saw I had frilly panties on made it so much worse. 

I too was put into nappies for bedtime, and many was the time I had to spend an hour downstairs in a nappy, baby knickers and little babyish nightie, trying to hide my shame as the girls giggled and tried to make me play Mummy and baby games.
(03-18-2018, 04:48 PM)Ali Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 02:38 AM)Glenda Wrote: I found this letter/article on a blog and thought it fitted this topic quite well.

It has always been part of my disciplinary philosophy to treat adolescent boys (and young adult males) as if they were at least five years younger than their physical age. Girls, in general, mature much quicker and as such it is correct that the male should go to bed sooner and in some cases their sister or sisters should supervise their bedtime. A 16-year-old boy under my supervision would be looking at a bedtime of between 6 and 7 p.m with a pyjama time of 4 or 5 p.m.

I always advocate dressing boys in their pyjamas 2 hours before bedtime. If a younger sister or sisters are around to witness this then so much the better. This reinforces the boy's immature status in the sibling hierarchy. That is why I put the boys into childish nightwear. When they have to walk around in front of their younger sisters for 2 hours before bedtime wearing little boy pyjamas they quickly lose their aggressive attitudes and respond to discipline much better.

If especially sewn little boy pyjamas are beyond your means then a few pairs of female pyjamas from any high street chain store are an acceptable alternative. A 16-year old wearing a pair of teddy bear patterned pyjamas kissing his younger sisters night-night at 6 pm is very rewarding in terms of discipline.

The girl or girls should be part of the boy’s bedtime routine, perhaps helping select his pyjamas, buttoning up his pyjama top for him and helping to tuck him into bed. Having your 12-year-old sister closing the bedroom curtains on a sunny summer evening at 6 p.m as a 16-year old is put to bed is a good way to involve younger siblings in his education of a well-disciplined male.

Another advantage of early bedtimes are the increased chances of a bed wetting incident occurring. This is excellent from a disciplinary viewpoint as it gives a perfect opportunity for the introduction of night time protection and pre-bedtime spankings. After the first accident takes place I immediately begin to act. First, I will tell him, in the traditional manner, that if he behaves as an infant he must, therefore, be treated as one.  Nappies, rubber pants, talc and baby oil are all laid out in full view as I bring the "naughty boy" into the lounge quite naked after his bath.

I prefer the "double spanking" method. The first spanking takes place over my knee where I hand spank his bare bottom. Then, once I have him secured in his nappy and pyjama top, he will be told to lie over an armchair arm. From this position I can use my strap, aiming for the unprotected upper thigh area, this doubling up ensures an uncomfortably long night of reflection and contrition from him.

If younger sisters or other females are present so much the better. It is always beneficial for the boy to be punished then nappied and pyjamaed as if he were merely the baby of the family who does not warrant privacy or consideration as to whether he is embarrassed or not.

I can thoroughly recommend this form of discipline to ensure young males learn early that we females consider all males to be children at heart and must be dealt with accordingly.

Helen Good
I have to admit that the presence of females, especially girls (I have a sister two years younger than me) always made this kind of punishment so much worse. 

It was bad enough going across Mummy’s lap for a spanking, but having little girls squeal with delight when they saw I had frilly panties on made it so much worse. 

I too was put into nappies for bedtime, and many was the time I had to spend an hour downstairs in a nappy, baby knickers and little babyish nightie, trying to hide my shame as the girls giggled and tried to make me play Mummy and baby games.
very good Glenda x

(03-18-2018, 04:48 PM)Ali Wrote:

Helen Good

very good Glenda x
Good morning Mummy's Nanny's Governesses and Mistresses
with bedtime routines is it age related or does it not matter
how old us sissy are bedtime is bedtime with no distractions
lights out curtains drawn sleep

Also say my bedtime was 7pm would you have me bathed and ready for bed
at 6pm in my bedtime nappy plastic pants and nightdress and then put to bed
at 7pm so you Lady's can enjoy your evenings as Adults being able to do what Adults
can knowing that we are tucked up in bed out of the way as so not to disturb you,
you can have your friends round

But I am assuming that if your sissy was misbehaving then you would
use a even earlier bedtime for punishment
  Karen Jane
(05-17-2018, 10:42 AM)karen jane Wrote: Good morning Mummy's Nanny's Governesses and Mistresses

at 7pm so you Lady's can enjoy your evenings as Adults being able to do what Adults
can knowing that we are tucked up in bed out of the way as so not to disturb you,

Karen Jane
We frequently send Nancy Edwina to bed at 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday as compared to 8 pm during the week.   She is usually changed into her wool nightgown and thumbless woollen mittens, spanked across her bare behind, has her mouth soaped and then sent to bed after kneeling to say her prayers like the naughty little girl she is. I am sure your Mistress could ensure a similar regime for you - it is very effective.
(05-17-2018, 06:41 PM)Gemma Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 10:42 AM)karen jane Wrote: Good morning Mummy's Nanny's Governesses and Mistresses

Karen Jane
We frequently send Nancy Edwina to bed at 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday as compared to 8 pm during the week.   She is usually changed into her wool nightgown and thumbless woollen mittens, spanked across her bare behind, has her mouth soaped and then sent to bed after kneeling to say her prayers like the naughty little girl she is. I am sure your Mistress could ensure a similar regime for you - it is very effective.

hope she has nappy and plastic pants on xx
Good evening |( how should I address you ) ok I will call you Mistress Gemma
that is the problem at this moment I do not have a Mistress I did have a online
Mistress who took over my life including my e mail account on google and
on my days off set me a bedtime of 7pm or if I had misbehaved it would be even earlier.

When I finished work I was to come home straight home have a cold shower and get to bed
with in a hour.

I have read your posts may I ask what Nancy Edwina done to warrant her punishments
I agree with you Mistress Gemma us pathetic males should be in Chasity and treated like
the little sissy girls we are,I have to wear little girls knickers 24/7 as my ex Mistress made me get rid of my male
underwear,even when I went to work I had to wear little girl knickers,bedtime was in a nightdress and bedtime
nappy's so I had no excuse to get out of bed,also I had school work to whilst wearing a proper Authentic school
uniform and yes self mouth soaping was a horrid punishment more so given corner time with the soap in my mouth
I had to video my punishments and send it to Mistress to prove I had carried out my punishment

The reason I am still up this time of night and doing what I wish is due to the fact I no longer have the control in my
life like I should have no disrespect intended Mistress Gemma so if you know of any one who would be interested
in taking me under their Control please feel free to get them to message me

well thank you for at least responding to my original post on this subject Mistress Gemma
Karen Jane
(05-17-2018, 07:25 PM)karen jane Wrote: Good evening |( how should I address you ) ok I will call you Mistress Gemma
on my days off set me a bedtime of 7pm or if I had misbehaved it would be even earlier.

When I finished work I was to come home straight home have a  cold shower and get to bed
with in a hour.

I have read your posts may I ask what Nancy Edwina done to warrant her punishments
I agree with you Mistress Gemma us pathetic males should be in Chasity and treated like
the little sissy girls we are,I have to wear little girls knickers 24/7 as my ex Mistress made me get rid of my male
underwear,even when I went to work I had to wear little girl knickers,bedtime was in a nightdress and bedtime
nappy's so I had no excuse to get out of bed,also I had school work to whilst wearing a proper Authentic school
uniform and yes self mouth soaping was a horrid punishment more so given corner time with the soap in my mouth
I had to video my punishments and send it to Mistress to prove I had carried out my punishment

The reason I am still up this time of night and doing what I wish is due to the fact I no longer have the control in my
life like I should have no disrespect intended Mistress Gemma  so if you know of any one who would be interested

well thank you for at least responding to my original post on this subject Mistress Gemma
Karen Jane

The whole point of early bedtimes is to reinforce to the sissy that he/she is no long longer responsible for their daily routines. I recommend always being consistent. I impose early bedtimes that are deliberately infantile, so usually, sissy pyjamas or a nightie will be put on immediately after bath-time. Ideally this should be no later than five o'clock and certainly by six. Then fifteen minutes of corner time followed by a bedtime spanking before disposable nappies are fitted. Due to the length of time sissy will be in beddy-byes these are essential for practical purposes as well as adding to the humiliation. If guests are present then night-night kisses are required from sissy before being tucked into bed or better still a babies cot, definitely no later than seven o'clock. This routine should be followed seven days a week for as long your sissy is under your control.
(05-17-2018, 09:46 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: Hi karen Jane

I am enjoying your posts as I want something like that as well but real life would get in the way somewhat but pretty close to what I have tried to do and I am the same I can't find a superior female and I have no idea how you found the one you did at all?!

The whole point of early bedtimes is to reinforce to the sissy that he/she is no long longer responsible for their daily routines. I recommend always being consistent. I impose early bedtimes that are deliberately infantile, so usually, sissy pyjamas or a nightie will be put on immediately after bath-time. Ideally this should be no later than five o'clock and certainly by six. Then fifteen minutes of corner time followed by a bedtime spanking before disposable nappies are fitted. Due to the length of time sissy will be in beddy-byes these are essential for practical purposes as well as adding to the humiliation. If guests are present then night-night kisses are required from sissy before being tucked into bed or better still a babies cot, definitely no later than seven o'clock. This routine should be followed seven days a week for as long your sissy is under your control.

hi terry nappies would be better, and more humiliating for the sissy, and frilly plastic baby pants and a dummy too, the sissy should have them on clear full display for the visitors to see.   baby ian

xxx
(05-17-2018, 09:44 PM)Glenda Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 07:25 PM)karen jane Wrote: Good evening |( how should I address you ) ok I will call you Mistress Gemma

When I finished work I was to come home straight home have a  cold shower and get to bed
with in a hour.

life like I should have no disrespect intended Mistress Gemma  so if you know of any one who would be interested

Karen Jane

Good evening Mistress Gemma
I agree with what you say that us little sissy's should no longer be responsible
for our daily routines and our Adult status should be taking away from us and no longer allowed
to have a say in what we do and how we are dressed.

Yes tea bath bed but ready for bed a hour before bedtime and of course if you
and your sister have guests around then it is only polite to have us sissy's to say nighty
night to them,before being taking to bed if they arrive early then it is only right
that they see us being punished beforehand.

Bedtime nappys are again humiliating being put into one with plastic pants so we
have no excuse to get out of bed,and of course a dummy should be inserted in our
mouths to help us sleep and to keep us quiet so you Adults can enjoy your evening
in piece

Well thank you for taking the time Mistress Gemma to talking to me
please feel free to ask me any questions as I am very truthful and a genuine
person as I know from past experiences lying results in a mouth soaping
well good night Mistress Gemma and thank you