BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back memories
Over the weekend I met up my old neighbor, Joy who I used to play with as a femmed boy.  She reminded me of an incident in church one day.  Being Catholic, we attended our Sunday school Catechism classes between the early and late services.  This particular Sunday, I and two male friends skipped out and were running around the church playing cowboys and Indians and generally roughhousing around.   As the  late service started we went up into the balcony and were playing there as Father Boone was speaking.  I guess we got pretty noisy, as he stopped the service part way through, pointed at us and demanded that we see him afterwards.  The whole church was looking at us including my poor humiliated mother, aunt and neighbors, including Joy.   No one was surprised that I was involved as I was a wild young man at the time.  l
Anyway, following the service, Father was waiting for us, took us back to his office and smacked our bottoms a few times with a belt.   Didn't hurt, but the other two cried for the humiliation, while I called him a "bugger" or something of the sort.  He turned us over to our very upset parents and we went home.

Joy didn't think that that was the one incident where my mother decided to petticoat me, but it sure was close.  Anyway, soon after, my petticoating began in earnest and within that year my hair had grown out and I had become every bit of the good little sissy girl.   Apparently satisfied, we went to back to church and while leaving following the service, Father Boone stopped mother and I, to ask about why she had not been in church for a year or so while I stood quietly dressed in my best Sunday dress with bows in my hair.  He looked at me and asked how mother had come by a little girl.   Mother told him that it was me and what she had done.  He was shocked and told her that she may go to hell for doing this to me.   According to Joy, mother just smiled and told him that she would probably have gone to hell had she not petticoated me.  My aunt and Anna were there to back her up, and a few other mothers standing nearby seemed to agree since I was now entirely docile and well behaved.
Thank you for sharing your church story. I sense your transformation into a dainty and docile young miss was for the best, given the alternative.

How did you feel that day with Father Boone, with your hair grown out and in bows while you wore your Sunday best dress? (Hopefully with a petticoat).

A good little sissy girl?

Certainly better than an unsavory ruffian.

I always hoped I could be turned into the cute miss. Perhaps I missed my mark by being a good boy.

I am very intrigued that you met up with Joy after all these years. Were you embarrassed by being with a female who remembered you as a boy and not as a dainty sissy miss?

I'd love to hear more!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Indeed, please tell us more!
(03-13-2018, 04:01 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Thank you for sharing your church story.  I sense your transformation into a dainty and docile young miss was for the best, given the alternative.  

How did you feel that day with Father Boone, with your hair grown out and in bows while you wore your Sunday best dress? (Hopefully with a petticoat).

I always hoped I could be turned into the cute miss. Perhaps I missed my mark by being a good boy.

I am very intrigued that you met up with Joy after all these years. Were you embarrassed by being with a female who remembered you as a boy and not as a dainty sissy miss?

I'd love to hear more!

Miss Kimmi
It took Joy to remind me about this even happening, but I remember that I was pretty embarrassed to be seen by him although he didn't recognize me at first.   I guess it is true that people tend to see only what they expect to see, and he didn't ever expect to see me like that!  In hindsight, during that whole service I was terrified that someone would realize and make fun of me, but no one seemed to notice.   Just another young girl all dressed up with her best clothes and holding mommy's hand. 

I had seen Joy a few years ago when my cousin Diane, who was also our playmate died, so it wasn't anything new to either of us.  I really enjoyed seeing her again as we shared a pretty unusual period in our lives and a few interesting and embarrassing events.  For example, I had my first orgasm in her hand and all over her play dress.  I had no idea it was going to happen and we were all shocked by the result.  The adult ladies intervened and that never ever happened again!
(03-14-2018, 03:43 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 04:01 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Thank you for sharing your church story.  I sense your transformation into a dainty and docile young miss was for the best, given the alternative.  

I'd love to hear more!

Miss Kimmi
It took Joy to remind me about this even happening, but I remember that I was pretty embarrassed to be seen by him although he didn't recognize me at first.   I guess it is true that people tend to see only what they expect to see, and he didn't ever expect to see me like that!  In hindsight, during that whole service I was terrified that someone would realize and make fun of me, but no one seemed to notice.   Just another young girl all dressed up with her best clothes and holding mommy's hand. 

I had seen Joy a few years ago when my cousin Diane, who was also our playmate died, so it wasn't anything new to either of us.  I really enjoyed seeing her again as we shared a pretty unusual period in our lives and a few interesting and embarrassing events.  For example, I had my first orgasm in her hand and all over her play dress.  I had no idea it was going to happen and we were all shocked by the result.  The adult ladies intervened and that never ever happened again!

That reminds me of my first ejaculation lol . I remember the scream as i sprayed my cousin . Then the giggles and then all the questions about how i did that ?
How could i do that ? Wasn't i too young to do that lol . Every time since then she made sure to wrap the hanky over my erection rather than around it .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I never ejaculated with a girl until I met my wife.  Yeah, 26 years old and no orgasm with a girl- ever.  I had a mental block so I focused on giving pleasure to the girls I dated- and that was only when I was 23.

As you can sense, I was a virgin when I met my wife.  Fortunately, things clicked with sexual intimacy, although it took a while.  But even with her I couldn't ejaculate with oral or a hand job.

You know, if I had been dressed as a little girl, wearing silky panties and petticoats with my hair in ribbons and curls, well, everything might have just clicked! Feminizing stimulation, whether lingerie and clothes, or verbally, just did something magical to me!

Kimmi
Your mother is a saint, hardly a devil. But as for the harsh and judgmental priest, that is a matter for God to decide. Guess he forgot that everything God made is good, and that includes your mom, you, and all the pretty things you enjoy and benefit from.

A very nice memory, thanks for sharing. I love the fact that your mother had support from relatives and other moms, that is exactly what the world needs.

Living proof that petticoating works.
(03-14-2018, 10:20 PM)Conway Wrote: Your mother is a saint, hardly a devil. But as for the harsh and judgmental priest, that is a matter for God to decide. Guess he forgot that everything God made is good, and that includes your mom, you, and all the pretty things  you enjoy and benefit from.

A very nice memory, thanks for sharing. I love the fact that your mother had support from relatives and other moms, that is exactly what the world needs.

Living proof that petticoating works.

I can honestly say that it worked for me and everyone finally got to see it!  I have often wondered how many other mothers my mother inspired to do the same.