BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing my lost manhood
How many of you just every once in a while feel sorry about being a sissy and wish that you were a man again?  Miss Brenda had been promising all week that if I were good and well behaved, that she would allow me to watch one quarter of her choice.  I busted my behind to make sure that everything was done as she requires and even tried to go out of my way to please her.  She agreed and said that I could watch the first quarter.  When the time came, Miss Brenda decided that I had to make some cookies for her friends at work on Monday (today) instead.  I pouted as a sissy does and even showed my displeasure by talking back.  Well,as expected, that drew punishment.  As she sent me to bed early, I cried for my lost manhood knowing that a real man would have stood up to her and watched whatever he wanted.  Instead, a real man was sitting on my couch, with my wife in his arms and watching the Super Bowl while I sat in my bed and cried like the sissy that I have become.  Should I tell her how I feel?  Or just accept my place forever?
(02-05-2018, 06:49 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: How many of you just every once in a while feel sorry about being a sissy and wish that you were a man again?  Miss Brenda had been promising all week that if I were good and well behaved, that she would allow me to watch one quarter of her choice.  I busted my behind to make sure that everything was done as she requires and even tried to go out of my way to please her.  She agreed and said that I could watch the first quarter.  When the time came, Miss Brenda decided that I had to make some cookies for her friends at work on Monday (today) instead.  I pouted as a sissy does and even showed my displeasure by talking back.  Well,as expected, that drew punishment.  As she sent me to bed early, I cried for my lost manhood knowing that a real man would have stood up to her and watched whatever he wanted.  Instead, a real man was sitting on my couch, with my wife in his arms and watching the Super Bowl while I sat in my bed and cried like the sissy that I have become.  Should I tell her how I feel?  Or just accept my place forever?

Poor sweet pansy.  You have not lost your manhood it just has been given to her.  She knows what is best for you now.  Watching football may just encourage some of that nasty testosterone to resurface and that cannot be tolerated...
I'm a sissy, and a cuckold husband. I have always felt like craying when my wife would leve to go out on a date. She was going to go out with a ral man with a big penis. He would make her submit to his needs and pleasures. She would do it willingly , getting her own pleasure from it. Something I can not do. I wish I could, but I can't . I tryed but I love her, I know she has needs that I can't meet. So I take care of the house chores and let her go out and get satisfied. I wish it was me. But I sit home wearing a cb6000s and panties, while a man is using and streaching her vagina. But when she comes home shes so happy..
Well at least you were only missing that sissy American version of Rugby, not a real man's sport, like downhill skiing or Formula 1!  Big Grin
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(02-05-2018, 06:49 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: How many of you just every once in a while feel sorry about being a sissy and wish that you were a man again?  Miss Brenda had been promising all week that if I were good and well behaved, that she would allow me to watch one quarter of her choice.  I busted my behind to make sure that everything was done as she requires and even tried to go out of my way to please her.  She agreed and said that I could watch the first quarter.  When the time came, Miss Brenda decided that I had to make some cookies for her friends at work on Monday (today) instead.  I pouted as a sissy does and even showed my displeasure by talking back.  Well,as expected, that drew punishment.  As she sent me to bed early, I cried for my lost manhood knowing that a real man would have stood up to her and watched whatever he wanted.  Instead, a real man was sitting on my couch, with my wife in his arms and watching the Super Bowl while I sat in my bed and cried like the sissy that I have become.  Should I tell her how I feel?  Or just accept my place forever?

You should be thankful she assign you such an important task of making a treat for her friends. Its important to remember your female master needs will always trump any of your needs. You should write a letter to hear apologizing for your unsissy like behavior and that you cried because you know you made a mistake and will learn to be a good sissy. As part of your punishment, with your female master permission you should post the letter on the forum too.

RF
I've just read all of the replies to your post thus far dlittle6 and it seems you've been given good, sound advice. If you are a sissy it's best to get past those feelings of "lost manhood" and become the very best sissy you can be. A sissy's lot in life is in the service of her Superiors...best to accept that and work it!

sissy jamieanne
(02-06-2018, 01:21 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

You should be thankful she assign you such an important task of making a treat for her friends. Its important to remember your female master needs will always trump any of your needs. You should write a letter to hear apologizing for your unsissy like behavior and that you cried because you know you made a mistake and will learn to be a good sissy. As part of your punishment, with your female master permission you should post the letter on the forum too.

RF

I could not agree more. You need to learn your place.  I hope your Mistress has banned any future watching of TV for you as it is an inappropriate privilege for a naughty sissy.  I would suggest instead that you spend your time knitting yourself a nice dress and cardigan.  Then as well as keeping you occupied in a suitably girly task you will be able to remember the consequences of your misbehaviour every time you are wearing your new wool outfit.  I hope you are also being soaped twice a day for at least 2 weeks for your insolence. I think a full letter of apology detailing your offences, your punishments and what you will learn from them would be very appropriate.
(02-06-2018, 11:42 AM)Gemma Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 01:21 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: As part of your punishment, with your female master permission you should post the letter on the forum too.

RF

I could not agree more. You need to learn your place. 

The above partial quotations point out the possibility of public confession. What better place than our community's brand new Confessions subforum?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I will pot there Michele....tony
(02-05-2018, 07:04 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

Poor sweet pansy.  You have not lost your manhood it just has been given to her.  She knows what is best for you now.  Watching football may just encourage some of that nasty testosterone to resurface and that cannot be tolerated...
I was genuinely surprised and pleased when she promised to allow me to watch as Miss B. does not allow me to watch most sports for that reason.  Obviously, she was correct as just the thought of watching gave me just the inkling of an idea that I could be a man again.  She must have recognized it in my eyes or in the way that I hurried around getting chores done that day.  Silly me, a real man was sitting on my couch applying his testosterone to my wife while all I could do was sit and cry for mine.  Instead of wallowing around in my self pity, I should have been more focused on her wants and wishes.

(02-06-2018, 01:21 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

I could not agree more. You need to learn your place.  I hope your Mistress has banned any future watching of TV for you as it is an inappropriate privilege for a naughty sissy.  I would suggest instead that you spend your time knitting yourself a nice dress and cardigan.  Then as well as keeping you occupied in a suitably girly task you will be able to remember the consequences of your misbehaviour every time you are wearing your new wool outfit.  I hope you are also being soaped twice a day for at least 2 weeks for your insolence. I think a full letter of apology detailing your offences, your punishments and what you will learn from them would be very appropriate.
Thank you for the suggestions!  I felt much better the next day and did take the time to apologize for my behavior.  She understood that I was disappointed, but told me that I have to learn to control myself better than that, especially when she is entertaining.  Another outburst would not be tolerated.  For my own good, there is no television unless she approves in advance for the next month.

(02-06-2018, 04:20 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 01:21 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: As part of your punishment, with your female master permission you should post the letter on the forum too.

RF

I could not agree more. You need to learn your place. 

The above partial quotations point out the possibility of public confession. What better place than our community's brand new Confessions subforum?

Confession posted.