BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disrespected Radical Feminist
Greetings,
Feeling guilty,
i am writing this to ask forgiveness for disrespecting my female master- Radical feminist for Whom i have used a B-Word.
Please help me get rid of my male ego and prescribe punishment and assignments for smashing my male ego.I desperately want to become complete feminine.
(02-03-2018, 06:20 AM)paulalove Wrote: Greetings,
Feeling guilty,
i am writing this to ask forgiveness for disrespecting my female master- Radical feminist for Whom i have used a B-Word.
Please help me get rid of my male ego and prescribe punishment and assignments for smashing my male ego.I desperately want to become complete feminine.

Well what a Big Congratulations to you paulalove, for being member of the month. I feel as if you did a bit of a roller coaster ride in your popularity if that is what you may call it. Well I am applauding you. I would think you deserve to be very proud of your self, for how you handled such a bad situation, and turned it around for the better.
    from nancy
(02-04-2018, 05:42 AM)nancy Wrote:
Feeling guilty,

Well what a Big Congratulations to you paulalove, for being member of the month. I feel as if you did a bit of a roller coaster ride in your popularity if that is what you may call it. Well I am applauding you. I would think you deserve to be very proud of your self, for how you handled such a bad situation, and turned it around for the better.
    from nancy

Thankyou nancy my sweetheart,
This installs submissive behaviour in me..and i am learning to be obedient and fem to my superiors...

I am so happy ,radical forgive me...instead she accepted me and was concerned about me ,how i am growing into womanhood...she is such a lovely female master.

Curtsey ^^
Feeling guilty,

You dont disrespect Miss Chris the radical feminist... she is
lovely