BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tights
How many wear tights over terry nappy and plastic pants I find it keeps nappy in place and prevents sagging also 

Look good covered in frilly plastic pants
(08-08-2016, 10:01 AM)Jwb2qs Wrote: How many wear tights over terry nappy and plastic pants I find it keeps nappy in place and prevents sagging also 

No I prefer just a pair of frilly rumba pants they make me look so girly

(08-08-2016, 10:01 AM)Jwb2qs Wrote: How many wear tights over terry nappy and plastic pants I find it keeps nappy in place and prevents sagging also 

I agree boys should wear tights. Baby boys wear them their first couple of years then it goes away. Boys age 5 and older do get cold on winter days and those longjohns just don't cut it. There are several types of tights available for boys, some with a fly opening, some not. They also just like girls tights come in a whole bevy of colors. Tights allow boys to be comfortable in the cooler days of fall and through winter.
Rubber ones for me.
Always in strict uniform
I love wearing tights over my nappies and baby pants. I love the feeling of the tights rubbing across my waterproofs, and holding my nappies in place. A pair of frilly baby knickers, or perhaps a little snap-crotch onesie makes me feel utterly babyish.
(08-11-2016, 10:07 PM)Ali Wrote: I love wearing tights over my nappies and baby pants. I love the feeling of the tights rubbing across my waterproofs, and holding my nappies in place. A pair of frilly baby knickers, or perhaps a little snap-crotch onesie makes me feel utterly babyish.

Tights are wonderful!  Every man and boy should be made to wear them and the thicker the tights are 
the better.  My preference is for the fleece lined ones.
Sometimes I'm a ballerina in my leotard, tights and tutu.  As you can imagine, this makes potty time quite an operation.  In fact, I had a couple of small accidents in my panties before I arrived at the obvious solution.  Now, when it's ballet play time I feel safe and secure with my diaper and plastic panties under all.  Not only does my outfit stay pretty and dry, but I'm well padded for when I fall down on my bum.  Smile
And, of course, having a nappy on under your leotard and tights smoothes the bulges while still revealing the bulkiness ;-)
I love wearing tights when thickly nappied. But here in Thailand it is way to hot 11 months of the year to wear. I have a pair that have a picture on the bum like babies wear. I love them.
Mummy prefers to dress me in frilly white ankle socks or white knee socks rather than tights so as to show off my frilly plastic knickers with their overlapping layers of lace frills. I prefer this as well as I generally find tights too hot.

If the nursery is cold then a pair of white ribbed tights would be nice but otherwise not. Mummy likes my legs to be bare (of course, they are completely hairless and are kept waxed).

Wendy Jane

XXX