satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early sissy bedtimes
An excellent punishment for a naughty sissy!

My only surprise is that he's not popped into a nappy. It would save wet bed sheets.
Photo 
    I found this from the site too.

I remember a previous post that advocated the disciplinary measure of early bedtimes after a sound spanking. When my husband greatly oversteps the mark I also resort to such methods. I thought your readers may enjoy seeing and hearing about his punishment. On this occasion we were on our way out to the theatre when his outrageous flirting with the taxi driver began to anger me. I ordered her to turn back telling my husband that he had just earned himself a spanking and an early bedtime instead of an evening out. He tried to bluff and joke his way out of the situation but his blushing face was just the beginning.

I ushered him back into the house and ordered him upstairs, asking the somewhat bewildered young lady driver to wait in the living room. In no time I had him dressed in his 'naughty boy' pyjamas and draped childishly over my knee for a well deserved spanking.

After his spanking I made him crawl along the landing to his punishment bedroom where I made him say 'night night' to the waiting young lady. He was then tucked into bed. I resumed my journey explaining my discipline methods to the young lady who was by now very interested in hearing how I punished my husband in the manner of an unruly little boy. I greatly enjoyed my evening out and upon my return I am pleased to report that he was still sleeping soundly.

Katherine.
Early bedtimes are the worst, especially in summer when it is still light out... my Daddy takes me for bathtime at 6pm, I get scrubbed with the bathbrush all over and shaved if he thinks I need it. Of course, the other side of the bath brush is used if I argue or "fuss" too much.

I already know that I have a bedtime spanking, because early bedtimes are just part of punishment for misbehaving, so Daddy marches me to the nursery, still a bit damp from my bath. He sits on the spanking chair and pulls me over his knee, feet off the floor and makes sure my bottom is crimson and I am bawling and very very sorry by the time he has finished.

Then he sits me on the baby potty in the middle of the room, he prefers it to the corner because I have trouble sitting and I am on complete display. I sit there sniffling and squirming while he gets my terry nappies and plastic pants and short short cotton pjs ready for bed.

Then I'm up on the changing table, legs in the air, squealing and trying not to move too much as Daddy creams and powders me. He teases my little peepee until it is standing in all of it's 2" glory before pulling the terry up tight between my legs and pinning them tight around my tummy. The crinkly, noisy, babyish plastic pants are pulled on next followed by the short pj pants that only just cover the nappies. Then I'm sat up and Daddy slips the pj top over my head which only comes down to my tummy, leaving my nappies and pants showing. Thick lambswool mittens are next, my hands in fists to make sure I dont get up to mischief.

Then he gets the orajel (stuff for toothache, makes your mouth and gums numb) and rubs it all over my lips and tongue and inside my mouth, a bib goes on and my nighttime bottle of water is put in to my mouth. The numbness means I can't control myself and I dribble and moan as he rubs me through the front of my nappies.

Bottle finished and he straps my dummy in, then keeps rubbing and tells me to start begging to make squirties in my nappies... my words are slurred and babyish and I feel so naughty as he rubs and squeezes until I shiver and my little peepee does its squirty best. Afterwards I am totally ashamed as he makes me crawl/toddle over to the cot, where he lifts up the sides, too high for me to climb, even if I could with my hands useless.

I lie down, bottom sore with the plastic pants elastic rubbing against my thighs where Daddy smacked, and the water from my huge bottle starting to make itself felt. He sits down again to watch me as I squirm and blush, eventually wetting my sticky nappies.

Then he says goodnight, closing the door and leaving me, ashamed, sticky, wet and sore, light still coming in under the blinds, still dribbling around my dummy, feeling the completely baby that I am...
(09-08-2017, 04:35 AM)wailer Wrote: Early bedtimes are the worst, especially in summer when it is still light out... my Daddy takes me for bathtime at 6pm, I get scrubbed with the bathbrush all over and shaved if he thinks I need it. Of course, the other side of the bath brush is used if I argue or "fuss" too much.

Blush Blush Blush it's summer here now (Australia) and... um... I was in bed very early yesterday, it's still light at 9pm, except the only light in my bedroom was the glow from my very very sore nappied bottom and I'd been there for an hour or so already... I had acted too grownup for Daddy's liking and ignored any warnings.

Still nappied now 24 hours later and it looks like I will be seeing in the new year as a "New Year Baby"
(12-29-2017, 09:45 AM)wailer Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 04:35 AM)wailer Wrote: Early bedtimes are the worst, especially in summer when it is still light out... my Daddy takes me for bathtime at 6pm, I get scrubbed with the bathbrush all over and shaved if he thinks I need it. Of course, the other side of the bath brush is used if I argue or "fuss" too much.

Blush Blush Blush it's summer here now (Australia) and... um... I was in bed very early yesterday, it's still light at 9pm, except the only light in my bedroom was the glow from my very very sore nappied bottom and I'd been there for an hour or so already... I had acted too grownup for Daddy's liking and ignored any warnings.

Still nappied now 24 hours later and it looks like I will be seeing in the new year as a "New Year Baby"

hope you do as new year baby 
There is a certain satisfaction, as a Daddy, of putting my lad to bed early and knowing that he's tucked up in bed, all safe and secure. We have day to day curfew times and but there are times where unavoidable commitments are forced to take precedence, but I enjoy very much getting him ready for an early bedtime. This may typically be at about 6.30 during the week but at a weekend may even be as early as 3.30 or 4.00 if I feel like it. I'll put him in a large nappy with several pairs of plastic pants and plastic bloomer, then freshly ironed pyjamas and another pair of plastic pants over the top of those. Once I've got him dressed I'll strap him firmly into his bed using a harness I made. Depending on my mood I might give him something to help him relax and sleep, or alternatively something to keep him awake. I quite enjoy sitting in his room in the evening, reading my book. Sometimes I might use a plug or gag, or give him a good slippering first. It just depends on how I feel, but it's a comforting feeling to know that he's tucked up nicely in bed.
oooh keeping him extra awake is soooo evil genius! How to make sure a naughty boy knows he is being punished... squirming and sore in his bed as you sit there comfortably reading.
(01-03-2018, 02:28 PM)markuk Wrote: There is a certain satisfaction, as a Daddy, of putting my lad to bed early and knowing that he's tucked up in bed, all safe and secure.  We have day to day curfew times and but there are times where unavoidable commitments are forced to take precedence, but I enjoy very much getting him ready for an early bedtime.  This may typically be at about 6.30 during the week but at a weekend may even be as early as 3.30 or 4.00 if I feel like it.  I'll put him in a large nappy with several pairs of plastic pants and plastic bloomer, then freshly ironed pyjamas and another pair of plastic pants over the top of those.  Once I've got him dressed I'll strap him firmly into his bed using a harness I made.  Depending on my mood I might give him something to help him relax and sleep, or alternatively something to keep him awake.  I quite enjoy sitting in his room in the evening, reading my book.  Sometimes I might use a plug or gag, or give him a good slippering first.  It just depends on how I feel, but it's a comforting feeling to know that he's tucked up nicely in bed.

wish it was me in the bed toooo
(01-03-2018, 03:03 PM)wailer Wrote: oooh keeping him extra awake is soooo evil genius! How to make sure a naughty boy knows he is being punished... squirming and sore in his bed as you sit there comfortably reading.

It is rather nice - if he wriggles about too much I can always strap him down more firmly or simply pull the covers back and give him a good smack.
I can still see the light coming in from under the blinds, hear the other neighborhood chlidren playing.

My bottom feels the pressure of the blanket beneath me. I wish i could turn over and ease the soreness, but my wrists are secured to the bedposts.

My Governess spanked me for impure thoughts which i confessed. It seemed the sensible thing to do, being across her lap with my panties down, and her hairbrush resting chill on my fanny. In a while the rosewood brush would warm up, as would my bottom.

I wish she had not tied my hands. I really feel like touching myself, down there. I am pretty sure i could get away with it, as there are tissues on the cabinet, and i could say i had a cold.

It is difficult to sleep, particularly since she will be looking over my homework. If it is not satisfactory, i know what will happen in the morning....