satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How strictly is chastity enforced ?
Hello
I suppose this question is mainly for the Ladies who own the device & hold the keys 
But how strictly do You like to enforce chastity and how often do You permit release ?
And what sort of release do You prefer, an orgasm, a spoilt orgasm or just milking ?
thank You & curtsy
sissy emily
(12-22-2017, 05:05 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 08:57 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Hello
I suppose this question is mainly for the Ladies who own the device & hold the keys 
But how strictly do You like to enforce chastity and how often do You permit release ?
And what sort of release do You prefer, an orgasm, a spoilt orgasm or just milking ?
thank You & curtsy
sissy Emil
Hello sissy-Emily

When I play, I play seriously. Chastity means chastity, full stop.

Enid has been locked up without release (apart from cleaning and the odd bit of CBT) for over three years now, when he will get a release I don't know.

He was silly as we never agreed a release date when he was locked into the device, so as far as I am concerned he stays locked up indefinitely.

(I will just point out that if his wellbeing or mental health starts suffering, then he will be released immediately)

One small point, I don't own the device,.The device, padlock and keys all belong to him, I just have the keys on permanent loan!
Thank You for Your reply Maitresse Yvette-Louise, curtsy.
I guess 3 years is semi permanent or a very, very long time.
I was under lock and key, semi voluntarily for just under 6 months which was okish but because the Mistress who i was with at the time wasn't really interested in sex i kinda felt my libido going to sleep.

Personally i think it shouldn't be for play either, but would hope to be milked occasionally for health reasons, or just for the humiliation of it I suppose.
Curtsy
sissy emily
(12-22-2017, 07:16 PM)mellonman Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 07:03 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 05:05 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 08:57 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Hello
thank You & curtsy
sissy Emil
Hello sissy-Emily

When I play, I play seriously. Chastity means chastity, full stop.

Enid has been locked up without release (apart from cleaning and the odd bit of CBT) for over three years now, when he will get a release I don't know.

He was silly as we never agreed a release date when he was locked into the device, so as far as I am concerned he stays locked up indefinitely.

(I will just point out that if his wellbeing or mental health starts suffering, then he will be released immediately)

One small point, I don't own the device,.The device, padlock and keys all belong to him, I just have the keys on permanent loan!
Thank You for Your reply Maitresse Yvette-Louise, curtsy.
I guess 3 years is semi permanent or a very, very long time.
I was under lock and key, semi voluntarily for just under 6 months which was okish but because the Mistress who i was with at the time wasn't really interested in sex i kinda felt my libido going to sleep.

Personally i think it shouldn't be for play either, but would hope to be milked occasionally for health reasons, or just for the humiliation of it I suppose.
Curtsy
sissy emily
==================================
I hope sissy-emily you get a Mistress that enjoys using a strap-on 
on you, you'll forget all about milkings and chasity will be a breeze.
MM
I'm a bit anxious about strap ons in all honesty
Do they help with the need for milkings though
(12-23-2017, 03:49 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Hello Emily,

Wow, six months locked up voluntarily, well done you!

Could you do it again, maybe for a longer period next time?

Any interest in long distance chastity control?

It could work like this:

A Superior and a submissive agree that she controls his access to his penis.

The sub locks herself in chastity using a numbered zip tie (about $15 US with shipping) instead of a lock.

At intervals determined by the Superior, the sub posts pictures of the locked penis, the zip tie number, and a headline of the day.

The Superior designates the release dates and times, requiring photos of the release, the ejaculate (if she desires), and the new zip tie in place.

This can occur by email, PM or I'm very willing to set up a subforum where we  can all observe!
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool

Hello again Maitresse Yvette-Louise, curtsy.
It was semi-voluntary, Maitresse. I had the key at first but then She had one key. I kept the other in a sealed envelope.
I think I could and would want to for the right person. But the relationship would have to right too.
Curtsy
sissy emily

(12-23-2017, 05:08 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:

Any interest in long distance chastity control?

It could work like this:

A Superior and a submissive agree that she controls his access to his penis.

The sub locks herself in chastity using a numbered zip tie (about $15 US with shipping) instead of a lock.

At intervals determined by the Superior, the sub posts pictures of the locked penis, the zip tie number, and a headline of the day.

The Superior designates the release dates and times, requiring photos of the release, the ejaculate (if she desires), and the new zip tie in place.

This can occur by email, PM or I'm very willing to set up a subforum where we  can all observe!

Hello ModeratorM, curtsy
I don't think I would like that, in all honesty
Its the relationship more than the thrill of someone having the key, for me
Curtsy
sissy emily
(12-23-2017, 07:15 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: Hello ModeratorM, curtsy
I don't think I would like that, in all honesty
Its the relationship more than the thrill of someone having the key, for me
Curtsy
sissy emily

Hi Sissy Emily,

Oh, I completely understand what you say. I'm sure others will like the idea. In fact, one person has already asked for training. I referred her to Maitresse Yvette-Louise.

I created a subforum for online chastity under Seeking Superiors and Submissives.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
I suppose in retrospect I should have thought about the original question more. I suppose I meant, How strictly, do You think, should chastity be enforced?
Hello Maitresse Yvette-Louise, curtsy
I guess 100% is pretty much permanent then, which is a long time. But is right for a feminized sissy. I think & feel that in a relationship, She should orgasm when She pleases. & if She is so inclined Her boyfriend should cum too. But not Her sissy.
Curtsy
sissy emily
(12-26-2017, 12:29 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 10:08 PM)sissy_emily Wrote: I suppose in retrospect I should have thought about the original question more. I suppose I meant, How strictly, do You think, should chastity be enforced?

How strictly should chastity be enforced?
Well if the submissive wants to be locked in chastity, then it should be 100% enforced, after all that is what they want!

That is strict but fair, Madame. 

*curtsey*
Wow that is good answer, this is what the submissive wants, there fore chastity should be 100%. It does make sense though.