satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chastity Locks
I found the one I'm currently wearing on amazon. It's a cheaper version, but it has lasted since February with no problems. They are easy to find, you just have to find the right one for you. Normal belts are rather painful at first, I would not recommend getting teeth at first.
Most submissive,
Slave Jordan
(12-19-2017, 11:03 AM)thatoneguy Wrote: I found the one I'm currently wearing on amazon. It's a cheaper version, but it has lasted since February with no problems. They are easy to find, you just have to find the right one for you. Normal belts are rather painful at first, I would not recommend getting teeth at first.
Most submissive,
Slave Jordan

C'mon, give. So what device are you wearing already?

How does your Superior use it to enforce her control of you? Releases? Milking? Does she ever use the penis?   Big Grin

Inquiring minds want to know!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(12-19-2017, 03:25 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 11:03 AM)thatoneguy Wrote: I found the one I'm currently wearing on amazon. It's a cheaper version, but it has lasted since February with no problems. They are easy to find, you just have to find the right one for you. Normal belts are rather painful at first, I would not recommend getting teeth at first.
Most submissive,
Slave Jordan

C'mon, give. So what device are you wearing already?

How does your Superior use it to enforce her control of you? Releases? Milking? Does she ever use the penis?   Big Grin

Inquiring minds want to know!
I'm currently wearing the cb 6000 short, my girlfriend got the short one so I have no room to get hard. She makes me wear it daily even though we live and work together. It's mainly to enforce her control of me since we spend a lot of time together. She lets me out of it about twice a week so we can have sex. She does use my penis regularly. 
Most submissive, 
Slave Jordan
(10-10-2017, 06:41 PM)DoNotReply Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 04:51 AM)paulalove Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 02:36 PM)Mary J Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 01:43 AM)paulalove Wrote: Dears

Please suggest some chastity locks to buy- websites , links.
i want to be locked up, as suggested by my female master and i am fed up of erections and rubbing, i don't like to cum anymore, i don't have any use of my clit.

Be careful what you wish for:

https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/

Look for Mike's Spikes - the ultimate solution to your problem.
Thanks hun , will go for it...

Be warned. It's heavy. You'll need some tight pants to keep it in place!
By the way I'm not "hun". Submissives call me "Ma'am"
oops sorry , thankyou madam.