satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardigans and jumpers and other knitwear
(02-04-2017, 05:30 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Hello everyone, 

As you can see from my name and atavar, I have a little 'thing' for soft and fluffy garments.  
I love wearing soft knitwear, adore the feel and look, especially when teamed with tights, pleated skirts and dresses, pretty lace trimmed blouses and the like.   Makes me feel incredibly submissive and 'girlie'.  
Same with when I'm in nappies - I feel so incredibly babyish wearing a fluffy cardigan and mitts and tights while nappied.    
And then there's the look of jumpers (sweaters) on Dominant Ladies too - I go a little weak at the knees when I see a lovely Lady in a lovely turtleneck, cowlneck or similar.  Such an 'ordinary' item of clothing...so Dommestic.   
I don't want anyone to be under the impression that without knitwear I don't feel inherently 'sissy' - I do.  But the effect is always magnified when teamed with a lovely girlie cardie or jumper.  

Does anyone have a similar love for woolly garb?  Thoughts?  Observations?

Cardies are always the first thing that gets decided in my outfit...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cardigans and jumpers and other knitwear - by Pauline - 06-29-2017, 08:52 PM