BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
(12-24-2016, 02:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='3485' dateline='1482540620']
There is no such patriarchy as you seem to imply in the USA.
I'm sure it still exists in some parts of the world, and ideologies & religions that are far worse.
imho, MM

I have to strongly disagrees, the old boys network is alive and well in America. I work in a male dominated career where there are 100 to 1 male to female ratio. The board rooms and political offices are still overwhelming male. We have made great progress, but this fight is far from over. Many do not agree with me yet, equality is a myth in order for society to work there needs to be a dominated gender and a submissive one. Women need to either seize power or face the wrath of males again, if we lose males will dominated us and ensure we never have the ability to rise up. Live in your bubble, I am not ignore the dangers of toxic masculinity and the need to totally destroy it.

Save
[/quote]

Are you working on your office alpha males ??

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by andy - 01-08-2017, 10:00 PM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Ali - 02-18-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Saz - 10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: My Goal - Feminization of All Males - by Nail - 11-12-2019, 11:54 AM