ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I embrace my feminine side more?
(03-13-2021, 03:44 PM)aradiralami Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 06:03 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Micheal, it sounds like you may be more 'cross-dresser' than trans, and sub rather than sissy.  You may want to get to know the difference.  Have a look at Dr Z's video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv-AmKrD...BWRFodca-A
There's nothing wrong with wanting to remain genetically male but explore one's feminine side, as a crosssdresser.
I love crossdressing! But it’s really hard to come out, I just do it at home when I’m alone, with each day passing a feel the need to break the shackles and go out in the world, show people how I am!
Everyone’s life is different and everyone has different commitments. It is encouraging that you feel able to discover and engage with this side of yourself. It has been discussed at length the consequences (or at least the perceived consequences) of others discovering such lifestyle choices. In truth it boils down to what you’re prepared to sacrifice. When my petticoating went full time I had to completely change my friendship group but most people that don’t know you would not be too bothered and more than you would care to imagine harbour similar fantasies but whatever you decide needs to be right for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I embrace my feminine side more? - by Girlygirl - 03-13-2021, 05:30 PM