ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from another newbie
Just a short intro here. I actually typed out a rather long introductory and I deleted almost all of it by mistake. Woops.  Cry

I am married to a wonderful woman who is naturally Dominant and does a pretty good job of keeping me in check.

In another life, I was a military man - a tough guy, lol - and I currently look like a bassist in a Death metal band. No one would know by looking at my 6 foot 3 inch, 240 pound frame, that I am wearing a steel chastity cage, with spikes, under my panties that I wear 24/7.

I am retired now, and while I have several non lifestyle related hobbies, my thoughts are always on my submissiveness and how to keep from being punished for any misbehavior.

It took many months of on again, off again wear for me and my body to accept the full time usage of the spikes. It is still painful at times, very painful occasionally, but as some here know all to well, it is to be expected.
When the pain becomes almost unbearable, I have learned to cherish it and welcome it. Even though it hurts so bad and I think I am being damaged severely -  much like a really hard caning - no permanent damage has occurred.

While that may sound rather odd to some, it has worked pretty good for my brain to rewire itself to welcome it and accept that it is just the way things are and I am not getting out of it.

Anyway, I look forward to making new friends here and hopefully learn new things.

Messages In This Thread
Hello from another newbie - by sissyblueballs - 02-06-2021, 07:06 AM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by Sissy Celeste - 02-06-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by afp - 02-06-2021, 03:21 PM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by Girlygirl - 02-06-2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by Cindy - 02-06-2021, 11:37 PM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by sissyblueballs - 02-07-2021, 03:10 AM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by GinaV - 02-07-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by Daughterboy - 02-10-2021, 04:13 AM
RE: Hello from another newbie - by whyguys - 02-13-2021, 06:58 PM