BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rediscovered CURTUS
    I have discovered more CURTUS art in my archives. I imagine myself being this embarrassed young man. Can I appear any more sissyish? Even my nappies and plastic pants are left exposed!

Oh, no! The mean girls have overpowered me. They've dressed me up, and threatened to take me outside. I can't stop blubbering. "Please, no! Don't show me off this way!" But it does no good. They push and pull me out to the sidewalk, and run to hide where they can watch my reaction unobserved.

Here's a mean girl all grown up relating one of your favorite memories. Teasing me for being such a sissy!

The picture directly above is meant to accompany the picture that came out in double. I'm still learning.

Once again, I try. The picture directly below is meant to accompany the double image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Rediscovered CURTUS - by Fairy Larry - 01-06-2021, 08:12 AM
RE: Rediscovered CURTUS - by Girlygirl - 01-06-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: Rediscovered CURTUS - by afp - 01-06-2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Rediscovered CURTUS - by Ali - 01-08-2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Rediscovered CURTUS - by BABYLOCK - 01-09-2021, 05:33 AM