BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Panty Lines - Chapter 3-1 - Sunday
Here is the final chapter in my story. I hope that you like reading it as much as I liked writing it.

It's funny, I never thought that a post in a forum and the reminder of a fond memory would inspire me to write a novel in less than a week.

Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive.

Chapter 3 – Cindy Sunday

Cian woke up gasping for air. The dirty panties were still in place over his nose and for a second he felt smothered. The smell was awful. He pulled on his arms and legs but they were still securely fastened to the bed. There was almost no slack so he couldn’t really move. Worse yet, he had to pee and that’s what had woken him up.

Cian realized it was very early. He also knew that yesterday when he called, Mrs. Kerry hadn’t heard him or if she had, she didn’t come anyway.

Cian felt the need to pee increasing. He clamped down but he couldn’t keep that up for long. He was too sore. He couldn’t cross his legs so he was unable to hold it even as long as he had yesterday. He finally gave up and flooded his diaper. He whimpered with shame as he felt the warmth slowly move through the diaper.

After he wet his diaper, Cian lay awake for a while. His thoughts turned to the day ahead. He knew he was in trouble for missing some curtseys last night. He wondered when he’d forgotten and then realized it was as he was being undressed. How could she expect me to curtsey while she was doing that? It was so unfair. It was all so unfair. All he had done was to look at some panties on a clothesline.

The thought of those panties on display caused his little peeny to erect again against the warm wet diaper. It felt really nice so he tried to see if he could rub it against the inside of his diaper. But Mrs. Kerry was right, he couldn’t. The restraints prevented even that much movement.

The thought of Mrs. Kerry sent a shudder down his spine and caused him to clench his sore bum. That hurt so much that he flinched. He hated her! She was so strict! She didn’t let him get away with anything. Her punishments were so harsh and he was scared of her, really scared. He shuddered to think that he already had a punishment coming for missing those stupid curtseys. He wondered if there was more punishment to come for the dirty panties or was spending the night with them over his nose in the mess the end of it.

There was something about Mrs. Kerry that confused him too. She was demanding and she’d made him do many things he never wanted to do. She made him wear panties and he hated that. Well, maybe he didn’t hate that as much as he thought he should. They were so pretty and soft and feeling them was even better than looking at them. Wearing them aroused him almost constantly.

Cian felt helpless all the time. He also thought about how it felt when she had praised him. He realized that because it was so hard to earn her praise that when he did get praised he must have really earned it. That made him feel very happy.

His bottom had been sore all weekend so far and so had his little member. The best moments for him since he got here, were each night right after his bath when Mrs. Kerry rubbed his little peeny until he climaxed. That was wonderful. It was so much better than when he did it himself. It was special. Mrs. Kerry was so pretty and he wanted to make her happy. That realization surprised Cian. Maybe he didn’t hate her.

As the confusing thoughts played in his mind Cian fell back asleep.

“Rise and shine, Cindy.”

Mrs. Kerry shook Cian’s shoulder. He opened his eyes and gasped again at the feeling of the dirty panties over his nose.

“I’m very glad to see that you didn’t get those panties off of your head or move the mess off to one side. Good girl.”

Cian smiled under the panties. “Thank you, ma’am.”

“Let’s get those nasty panties off of your head. You can clean them later.”

Mrs. Kerry lifted the dirty panties off of Cian’s head. Once they were off Cian took several deep breaths in through his nose. It was such a relief to get away from the smell.

Mrs. Kerry set the panties on the bed and then lifted the quilt at the foot of the bed.

“It’s time for you to get up.”

She unbuckled the ankle restraints from his ankles and from the footboard. Cian moved his legs under the covers. They were stiff and sore from the immobility. She unbuckled and removed the wrist restraints. Mrs. Kerry gathered up all of the restraints and put them back into the desk drawer.

Cian sat in the bed and massaged his wrists and ankles as he moved around to restore the circulation to his arms and legs. Mrs. Kerry waited patiently.

“Does that feel better, Cindy?”

“Yes, ma’am. It’s nice to be able to move again. I don’t like being fastened like that.”

“I understand, Cindy. The restraints are very uncomfortable overnight and I would prefer to reserve them for when you need a special lesson. If there was a way that you could be allowed not to be restrained in bed, would you like that?”

“Oh yes, ma’am. That would be great.”

“The restraints are to prevent you from playing with yourself, but maybe we can find another way to solve that little problem.”

Cian didn’t like the smile on Mrs. Kerry’s face. There was something about that look that frightened him.

“Are you wet, Cindy?”

Cian blushed a deep red. “Yes, ma’am. I woke up early and had to go, but I couldn’t get out of bed.”

“Oh, Cindy. Don’t worry, you might outgrow bed wetting some day. Until then you’ll just have to sleep in diapers.”

Cian was about to protest that he wasn’t a bed wetter, but he remembered yesterday and how Mrs. Kerry had trapped him into admitting that he was. He decided to just let it go since he’d be at home in his own bed tonight anyway.

Cian went to get out of bed.

“Stay there, Cindy.”

Cian laid back down. Mrs. Kerry turned back the covers. She reached into the box with the diapers and pulled out a plastic changing mat.

“Lift your bottom, Cindy.”

Cian thought he’d die but he lifted up his bottom while Mrs. Kerry slid the mat under him. He let himself down onto the mat as she reached into the box and brought out wipes.

“Just relax, Cindy. This won’t take long. Up.”

Cian lifted his bottom as Mrs. Kerry pulled his plastic panties down and off. She put them down beside a large pail he hadn’t noticed before. Cian’s nose wrinkled as he smelt the sour diaper. Mrs. Kerry sniffed the air.

“You’re a stinky little girl, aren’t you?”

Cian whimpered as she unpinned the cloth diapers. She pulled them out from under him and dropped them into the pail. She pulled out a wipe and lifted Cian’s legs by the ankles. She wiped his bottom thoroughly and let down his legs. She pulled out a second wipe and started on the front. Cian’s little peeny instantly responded to her touch. She was very careful to wipe it quickly before her touch could even register with him. He was still fully aroused once she was done cleaning him up.

“Go and have a quick shower while I lay out your clothes for the day, Cindy.”

Cian got up and went down to the bathroom. He showered, dried off and returned. Mrs. Kerry had made the bed and laid out his clothes for the day.

“I know that I said you could wear your favorite nylon panties today, but that was before you messed up the panties you wore yesterday. You will have to earn them back.”

She held out a pair of plain white cotton panties. As he looked at them his little peeny throbbed and quivered.

“I see that even plain little girl white cotton panties have the same effect on you as the fancier ones. That’s good to know. Step in.”

Cian stepped into the panties and Mrs. Kerry slid them up his legs and fitted them around his waist. She handed him a matching white crop top.

“Put that on, Cindy.”

Cian curtseyed and said, “Yes, ma’am.”

He put on the crop top. Mrs. Kerry handed him a pair of white lace top ankle socks. Cian went to the stool, sat down and put on the socks. He carefully folded them over properly. He pulled on his Mary Jane shoes and buckled them up. Once he was done he stood up and returned to Mrs. Kerry.

“Arms up.”

Cian curtseyed and said, “Yes, ma’am.” He raised his arms over his head.

Mrs. Kerry lowered the petticoat over him. Cian adjusted it so that it sat straight at his waist. He stood up and raised his arms again. Mrs. Kerry lowered the same pink dress he’d worn the day before over him. He turned his back so she could do up the buttons. Once she was done Mrs. Kerry turned Cian to face her.

“Cindy, you’re really becoming a proper young lady. I am impressed at how well you’ve learned to dress in girls’ clothes. You’d be the perfect little girl if it wasn’t for that little bulge in your panties.”

Cian didn’t know whether he should be pleased or insulted, but the little bulge throbbed.

“Now, we need to do something about your carelessness in the bathroom yesterday. Little girls must be very clean. So to make sure you’re wiping properly I’m going to be checking your panties frequently and if I find a single mark in them you’ll be going into diapers. Do you understand, Cindy?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“This is how I’m going to check. I will say ‘Panty Check’ and you will drop everything and stand in front of me facing away from me. You will pull your panties down inside out to your knees, spread your legs as far apart as the panties allow and put your hands on your knees. You will have five seconds to do that. Once you are in position you will stay that way until I tell you to pull up your panties. Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am. Do I have to curtsey too?”

“No. For a panty check, you just do it as quickly as you can. If you do, you’ll be within the five seconds.”

“Yes, ma’am. Thank you.”

“Let’s try it. Panty check!”

Cian spun in place and bent over. The petticoat lifted his short dress up in the back. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his panties. He squeezed his legs tightly together so that as he pulled down the panties they turned inside out. He pulled them down to his knees and spread his legs. He put his hands on his knees and waited.

“Well done, Cindy.”

Cian could feel Mrs. Kerry examining the panties. Once she let them go there was a short pause. Cian felt a tissue on the end of a finger being used to wipe his bottom deeply and firmly. He flinched but didn’t move away. He had never been so humiliated in his life, but he knew if he didn’t cooperate things would get worse.

“Very nice, Cindy. You’re all nice and clean. You may pull up your panties.”

Cian pulled up his panties and noticed that he was still aroused. It didn’t make sense.

“Time for breakfast, Cindy.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Mrs. Kerry took Cian by the hand and led him down to the kitchen. Once there she let go of his hand.

“I think we’ll have pancakes and sausages this morning, Cindy.”

“That sounds very nice, ma’am.”

“Panty check!”

It took a second before Cian realized what she’d said. He quickly got into position, panties down and waited. He didn’t understand. She had checked him just a few minutes ago and there was no way he could have messed them. Mrs. Kerry repeated the examination she had done upstairs.

“Nice and clean, Cindy. You may pull up your panties.”

Cian pulled up his panties as Mrs. Kerry continued.

“I’m sure you’re wondering why I checked again so soon. You have to get used to it, I’ll be checking you over and over again until I’m convinced you can keep yourself clean. Don’t be surprised if I do this several times per hour.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Now let’s get to that breakfast.”

Once breakfast was over and the dishes done and put away, Mrs. Kerry spoke to Cindy.

“It’s time for you to do some laundry, Cindy. Go upstairs and get the panties you soiled yesterday, the plastic panties you wore to bed and the diaper pail. Bring all of them to the laundry room.”

Cian curtseyed, “Yes, ma’am.”

While Cian fetched the dirty clothes, Mrs. Kerry went into the laundry room to get things ready. Cian brought everything into the laundry room, set them down on the counter and curtseyed.

“I’m glad you remembered the curtsey, Cindy. It seems that a looming punishment keeps you focused.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“We will get to that punishment later, but now you have some laundry to do.”

Mrs. Kerry held up an odd looking object.

“Do you know what this is, Cindy?”

“No, ma’am.”

“It’s called a washboard and it’s used to wash clothes by hand. This was one of the ways they washed clothes before washing machines. It works with a scrub brush like this one.”

Mrs. Kerry put the washboard and scrub brush on the counter beside the diaper pail. She picked up a bar of yellow soap and held it up.

“This is Sunlight laundry bar soap. It’s not very common but it’s used when you wash clothes by hand. You’ll be using it with the washboard and scrub brush to wash your dirty clothes. Oh, and you’ll be interested to know that the taste of this soap makes Ivory seem like chocolate in comparison.”

Cian recalled the mouth washing he’d endured and shuddered at the idea that it could be made even worse. Mrs. Kerry put the soap on the washboard and turned on the taps to put some hot water into the wash tub.

“Cindy, put the dirty panties and your diapers into the hot water.”

Cian curtseyed, “Yes, ma’am.”

Cian picked up the plastic and cotton panties and dropped them in the tub. He opened the diaper pail and looked around.

“What are you looking for, Cindy?”

“Rubber gloves, ma’am.”

Mrs. Kerry laughed out loud.

“You don’t need gloves, Cindy. Remember that this is a punishment. It’s a mild one, but still a punishment. No gloves. It’s all your own mess anyway so dive right in and get those dirty diapers.”

Cian curtseyed and said, “Yes, ma’am.”

He reached into the diaper pail. He wrinkled his nose as he pulled out the two diapers and put them into the tub. Mrs. Kerry filled the second wash tub with cool water.

“You wash the plastic panties by hand with the soap. Don’t use the scrub brush on them or the washboard or you risk tearing them. Make sure you wash them inside and out and work the soap well into the elastic at the waist and legs. Once you’re done you put the clean things into the rinse tub.”

“To clean the cloth things you lay them on the washboard and rub the soap onto them to work up a lather. Then you use the scrub brush to work the soap in and clean them. You have to wash both sides too. Those diapers better be snow white before you put them in the rinse. Do you have any questions, Cindy?”

“No, ma’am. It’s clear.”

“Very, well. Get cleaning and once you’re done come and get me from the living room. Heaven help you if I don’t think you’ve done a good job.”

Cian curtseyed. “Yes, ma’am. I’ll be careful and work hard.”

“I hope so, Cindy. Panty check!”

After yet another humiliating panty check Cian started washing the plastic panties. Mrs. Kerry left him to his chore.

It didn’t take him long to clean the plastic panties and he tossed them into the rinse water. He decided to clean one of the diapers next. Since it had only been wet it wasn’t that difficult so Cian cleaned the second diaper right after the first one. Scrubbing the skid mark out of the cotton panties took quite a bit of work but he soon had them clean and put them into the rinse.

Cian decided to earn a few points with Mrs. Kerry so he drained the wash tub and cleaned it.  He dumped the diaper pail and rinsed it out too. He swished the clean things in the rinse water and went to get Mrs. Kerry. He found her in the kitchen.

Cian walked in, curtseyed and waited.

“Are you done, Cindy?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Did you do a good job?”

“Yes, ma’am. Everything is clean.”

“Then, let’s go look.”

Mrs. Kerry walked in front of Cian back into the laundry room. She rolled up her sleeve and pulled the plastic panties out of the rinse. She examined them carefully and dropped them in the laundry basket. She did the same for the cotton panties and diapers.

“Well done, Cindy. Those are all clean.”

Cian smiled with pride. “Thank you, ma’am.”

“Pick up the laundry basket and follow me.”

Cindy curtseyed, said, “Yes, ma’am” and picked up the basket. He followed Mrs. Kerry into the kitchen and stopped when he saw where she was going.

“I can’t go outside dressed like this.”

“Pardon me? You can’t go outside?”

“No way. I can’t go outside like this. Somebody might see me.”

“Young lady, you are not to talk to me like that. You will do as you’re told when you’re told or else. Now, you’re going to come with me outside to hang up your diapers and panties first or I can take you upstairs and spank you first. What’s it going to be?”

Cian realized that he had no choice. He decided that early Sunday morning was probably a quiet time to go outside.

“Outside, ma’am.” Cian whimpered in embarrassment.

“Very well. March!” Mrs. Kerry pointed to the door. She opened it and Cian led her outside to the clotheslines. He looked up at them and remembered how those clotheslines had landed him in this mess. He couldn’t believe that even the memory of that sight aroused him.

“Hand them to me, one by one, Cindy.”

Cian set down the basket, curtseyed and said, “Yes, ma’am.”

He handed up the items one by one and watched as Mrs. Kerry pinned them to the clothesline. Once they were all pinned to the line she reeled them out to the end so they’d be more visible. Cian knew what she was doing and tears started to well up from sheer embarrassment.

“Now, young lady, let’s go back inside. Pick up the basket and follow me.”

Another curtsey and “Yes, ma’am.”

They went back into the house and without being told Cian took the basket back to the laundry room. He re-entered the kitchen, curtseyed and waited.

“Panty check!”

Once again Cian went through the humiliating panty check. He knew there was no way he could be possibly anything less than clean. He hadn’t even had to pee since he was dressed. He figured he was in enough trouble without adding to it.

Once the panty check was done, Mrs. Kerry took Cian by the ear. She led him upstairs to Rosemary’s bedroom without a word. Once they got there she let go of his ear.

“Panty check!”

Cian sighed but got into position quickly and waited. He was surprised when he didn’t feel Mrs. Kerry checking him. In fact, she left the room. He was wondering what was going on. He knew he had to stay put until dismissed so he didn’t move. He could feel drafts of air across his bottom and he shivered.

Mrs. Kerry returned. She stood in front of him and showed him a well worn wooden paddle.

“I was hoping to not need this, this weekend but I will not tolerate defiance. You will do as you’re told without question. Now, young lady do not take your hands off of your knees or I will start over. You are going to get thirty and I’m sure you’ll learn a lesson from this.”

Cian started to cry in anticipation. He knew he was in for a terrible spanking. He regretted disappointing Mrs. Kerry too. He wanted to be good for her, but he had to admit that he had been defiant and disrespectful. He even knew he deserved it so he resolved to take it as well as he could.

Mrs. Kerry swung the paddle down hard and landed it right across the middle of Cian’s bottom. He howled in response. His bottom was still sore from the last two days so it didn’t take much to cause him to feel like she’d lit a fire on his bottom. He burst into full fledged sobbing almost immediately. He responded to each smack with a loud scream. Mrs. Kerry concentrated her spanking on Cian’s sit spots and the top of his thighs. He was soon scarlet from the middle of his bottom to his upper thighs.

As the spanking went on, Cian wriggled and squirmed but he didn’t stand up and he didn’t lift his hands from his knees.

Once Mrs. Kerry had completed the promised thirty she stopped to admire her work. Cian was sobbing and screaming like a baby even though the spanking was over. Her bottom was a very deep maroon and it was obvious to her expert eye that he’d feel his sore bottom for several days. She had made an impression she hoped he’d never forget.

Mrs. Kerry let him sob until he finally started to regain his composure. His breath came in gasps as he regained control. Once Cian was crying but no longer gasping or screaming, Mrs. Kerry spoke to him.

“Now, young lady, it’s corner time for you. Get your nose into that corner, leave your panties around your knees and hold up your petticoat and skirt to your waistline. I am going to allow you to stand as long as you don’t rub or move around too much. If I catch you rubbing or moving you’ll do the rest of your corner time sitting on the stool. Do you understand?”

Messages In This Thread
Panty Lines - Chapter 3-1 - Sunday - by Cindy - 10-20-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Panty Lines - Chapter 3-1 - Sunday - by afp - 10-20-2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Panty Lines - Chapter 3-1 - Sunday - by Cindy - 10-20-2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Panty Lines - Chapter 3-1 - Sunday - by Cindy - 01-28-2021, 04:22 PM