BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a special picutre of a boy being dressed as a girl for the first time
(06-11-2020, 10:36 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: hi everyone,

a few years ago I saw on the petticoat site a most remarkable color drawing I wish I could find again
it reminded me of when I got feminized/ petticoatedĀ 
as mine was a sharp forceful
"well Ronny no more sports or boy stuff for you"

the picture is of a boy ( I think his name was Timmy, with his sports trophies boxed up and another box with baseball bat and glove and other boyish equipment and a wall picture of him in a football uniform in his all boy bedroom
but he is standing still in his bedroom in a beautiful dress with panties his mom is admiring while you can see he has a little stiffy under his panties.

this is such a huge picture of my life as a boy changing. I don't have any of my fem boy pics as my mom and sister were very protective and elusive about photos as they were worried about any issues later in life

if anyone can help me ,, I'd be very grateful

yours in service
Ronny

Hi Ronny,

Just came across your post and was wondering if the following picture is the one you're thinking of. It seems to fit the bill.

New to this site so hope it gets through

Little Susie

(01-29-2021, 06:04 PM)LittleĀ Susie Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 10:36 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: hi everyone,

a few years ago I saw on the petticoat site a most remarkable color drawing I wish I could find again
it reminded me of when I got feminized/ petticoatedĀ 
as mine was a sharp forceful
"well Ronny no more sports or boy stuff for you"

the picture is of a boy ( I think his name was Timmy, with his sports trophies boxed up and another box with baseball bat and glove and other boyish equipment and a wall picture of him in a football uniform in his all boy bedroom
but he is standing still in his bedroom in a beautiful dress with panties his mom is admiring while you can see he has a little stiffy under his panties.

this is such a huge picture of my life as a boy changing. I don't have any of my fem boy pics as my mom and sister were very protective and elusive about photos as they were worried about any issues later in life

if anyone can help me ,, I'd be very grateful

yours in service
Ronny

Hi Ronny,

Just came across your post and was wondering if the following picture is the one you're thinking of. It seems to fit the bill.

New to this site so hope it gets through

Little Susie

Try adding as an attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: a special picutre of a boy being dressed as a girl for the first time - by Little Susie - 01-29-2021, 06:04 PM