satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
House Maid Chapter 3
(04-28-2020, 09:08 PM)Brenda Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 07:42 PM)Tina Wrote:  the excitement I felt was so intense, for I knew that in my inner being, serving, being led, dressing in pretty cloths were core parts of my submissive desires, that I could not deny. 
The above quote is my favourite line from this chapter. 
It sums up the philosophy of sissy sexuality rather well.
I would be interested to read a poem, written by your own hand, which explores the theme of the above quote.
I feel it would be an interesting creative writing challenge for you, after completing this prose story and taking it to its natural conclusion. 
I'd rather like to read about a role reversed marriage, given I've always want that, and would love to be a sissy housewife for a heroic woman.
My name is Brenda, by the way, and I have recently come to the awkening that my true sexuality is being a sissy. It's taken a while to truly accept this to my inner being.
But now I have I am much happier and look forward to a lonog and fruitful sissy existence helping women having better lives through my sissy presence.
Much love,
Brenda

Hi Brenda - thanks for comments - always appreciated. The story is progressing, but do watch this space for a poem. Glad that you are living your sissy life - well done, enjoy the frillies and serving x

(04-29-2020, 01:39 PM)mikki Wrote: Thank you for another chapter of your very well-written story, Tina.  I do like where you are going with it.  Mistress is establishing ABSOLUTE control over her maid, in a way that I have often imagined.  I especially like the idea of the chastity cage, the steel collar with bell (steel is SO absolute!) and elimination of maid's access to money.  

While it's very exciting to imagine these various things being applied, living with them on a day-to-day basis is quite another thing.  Maid's neck will take a while to grow accustomed to his new collar; his ears will also take a while to grow accustomed to the constant tinkle of his bell.  All of which will continue to provoke an involuntary arousal, but his steel cage will frustrate any satisfaction or release.  And being regularly restrained on a short chain locked to his collar will be a sharp reminder of his total loss of freedom.  

All of which will serve to continually reinforce maid's absolute subordination to Mistress, as days progress into weeks and then into months.  His submission has become quite real and total; no more topping from the bottom.  Maid has entered a brave new world.  No turning back now.  

We all eagerly look forward to his further adventures, and future rolls of the dice. 

Hi Mikki - thank you so much for your kind comments. It's lovely to find kindred souls who share the same mindset. Yes it is one of giving up control - being no more than a servant to a strong and amazing woman and accepting that dignity and modesty have gone. The world of a sissy maid to governed by another, they will be still cared for, but what they want or don't want is no longer of any relevance. Now that feels so good and so appropriate. Take care x

Messages In This Thread
House Maid Chapter 3 - by Tina - 04-28-2020, 07:42 PM
RE: House Maid Chapter 3 - by Brenda - 04-28-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: House Maid Chapter 3 - by Tina - 04-29-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: House Maid Chapter 3 - by mikki - 04-29-2020, 01:39 PM