BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your day?
Here is a story that I started. Let me know what you think. Am I touching the right buttons? Are you interested in the continuation of the story? A lot can happen in one day, when the groundwork has been set.

Bobbie

Part 1

Hi Blake, how was your day?
To tell you the truth, Don, it was exhausting. I am glad to be able to work from home most of the time, especially now. When I do have to go out, it takes its toll.
Well you're home now. Is there anything I can do to help you forget your day?
Aw, you're so nice to me. Sure, why don't you get us a glass of wine while I plop myself on the sofa.
Thanks so much, Don. You are always so kind and helpful to me. I want you to know that I recognize this and don't take you for granted.
Thanks, Blake, I appreciate you saying that. You know that I adore you and and love our life together. I love seeing you happy and doing things that make you smile. I'm sorry that you're day was so tiring.
Well, it was more mentally exhausting than anything else, but that does take a toll on my body too. Sweety, I was wondering if I could ask you a favour?
Sure, anything for you, my road warrior!
You always bring a smile to my face! Would you mind coming over here and please me with that wonderful tongue of yours?
Oh wow, right now in the middle of the day? Sure, I would love to.
Oh good. I just want something that will get my mind off of the day and some tension relief for my body. Oh and Don? Is it ok that we just focus on me right now? I am not intending this to necessarily be foreplay for us taking care of you too. Are you ok waiting until maybe tomorrow or on the weekend for us taking care of you?
Sure thing, Blake. You certainly deserve it. And besides, I enjoy feeling your orgasms and being part of making them happen pretty much as much as I love having an orgasm myself. So I will certainly being having a wonderfully sexy time too, even if I don't get to cum too.
Don, that is wonderulf. You are a read doll, you know? I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. And Don, one more thing.
Sure Blake, just name it.
Don, please have an open mind for what I am going to ask you next. It is not easy for me to share this with you.
Blake, what is it? Should I be concerned?
No, no, nothing like that. It's just, well Don, I would like to get a bit better at teaching you what I want your tongue to do for me. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the times you have used your tongue on me, it's just that I have not felt 100% percent comfortable sharing with you what I like and what is missing the mark. And for that, I am sorry, It is not your fault at all. It is me. I didn't want to say anything that you might take as criticism. I didn't want to hurt your feelings or do anything that would curb your enthusiasm or interest in using your tongue on me. 
Don't worry Blake! I would love to know how I can get better at pleasing you. You can tell me anything that I can do to help me get better. Please don't worry about that.
I understand that now. I have grown and am continuing to learn. So, to make it easier for me to feel that I can teach you without worrying about how you will take it, would you do me a big favour?
Sure, what is it?
Well, you know that cute dress that you like to see me wear for you, the one that reminds us of a school girl's dress?
Yeah, the purple one with a built-in part that looks like a white button down shirt.
Yeah, that's the one. Well, it is hanging up in the laundry room and should be dry now. Would you mind getting it and the pair of pantyhose beside it and bringing them back here?
Sure, no problems. Here you go.
Now Don, this is the hard part for me. Would you be so kind as to put on the dress and become my student as you learn about how to use your tongue better?
You want me to wear your dress? Seriously?
Don, it would be so helpful for me for me to see you as a student, even if it is a bit girly, so I don't feel guilty telling you what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong. Am I bad to want to see my husband in a dress?
No, of course not Blake. You are not bad. It is just a peice of clothing, isn't it?
I'm glad that you see it that way. So you won't mind wearing the dress while I instruct you?
If you want me to, and it will help you, then of course. Just don't laugh at me.
Why not? You love making me laugh!
OK, you can laugh at me. Just don't disrespect me.
Disrespect you? Don, it's just the opposite. My respect for you will increase after I see you wearing a dress. Not that many men are courageous enough to wear dresses.
Really?
Really. I think that you will look cute and you already are a very sweet guy.
OK, then, give me the dress.
Wait a minute. Here you go. My warm panties, just off my tired body.
You want me to wear your panties too?
Of course, silly! I always wear panties under my dress.
Sure, they're your underwear, not mine. 
Just try them. I think you will like them.
You're sure?
I was the one who suggested you put them on, wasn't I?
That's true. OK, here goes. Hmm, very smooth and light. The fabric is thinner than the underwear that I normally wear.
Do you like them?
I think so. It certainly feels good in front. They slide very nicely.
Well, here, we can't have too much of that, now can we? Put these on next. Let me show you. You put your two thumbs in like this and bunch them up until you get to the toe. Then you pull them up to just over your knee and then switch to the other side. Then you pull them up a bit on each side back and forth until they are all the way up.
Yeah, I think I understand. I have seen you putting your pantihose on a number of times.
You see, Don, comments like that trigger a guilt response. Like, I am telling you something that you already know, that I shouldn't have said.
Oh, really? I'm sorry Blake.
No, no, Don. What you said was just fine. I see that now. It was just information. But for some reason, I still get that nagging internal feeling that I said something that I shouldn't have.
But I want you to tell me those things! They are helpful! I get to see if I understand it all, or still have something I could pick up.
I know that now. But I can't hep my internal reaction. I am thinking that with you looking like a student, I can channel my internal teacher and overcome my guilt trigger and help communicate to you better. Can you help me with that?
With pleasure!
Is that because you like how my panties feel on you?
Was it that obvious?
It was cute. I love you so much.
I love you too. I'm here wearing your panties, about to put on your pantihose and then a dress. How much more can a husband prove to his wife that he loves her?
Oh wait. No, I mean continue putting on your pantihose. I'll be back in sec.
Sure, take your time. I'm not going anywhere like this.
Oh Don, I love how you make me smile.
I love seeing your smile. I get lost in it, you know.
I'll be right back. 
OK.
Here we are. Raise you hands and arms out towards me.
So you want me to even wear a bra too.
Yes, Don. It goes with the panties and the dress.
Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, I guess.
Here you go. Not too tight around the chest?
A bit, but not too bad.
Let me adjust the straps a bit longer. There you go. This is one that doesn't have padded cups, so it seems to fit you pretty well, with those great peck muscles that you have.
You don't want to fill out the cups to give me the shape of boobs?
Nah, I want to see *you* in a dress, not some padded version of you.
Well, here I am.
Yes you are. As much as I love looking at your cute body in my panties, bra and pantihose, the idea was to have you remind me of a school student, in a school dress.
I could just have worn a shirt and tie and shorts, like the boy students wear.
Yeah, but I am pretty sure it would not work as well as you looking vulnerable in a cute dress and hose, with bra straps and panty lines showing through.
OK, so how do I look?
I love it, Don! I hope you don't mind me saying that? But it looks so cute on you. I can feel my inner teacher coming through. Now dear, find a comfortable position on the floor near the sofa. Use some pillows if you like.
Yes Ma'am!
Oh, I like that!
Certainly, Ma'am!
Now how do you like feeling my hands feeling your cute bra straps under your new dress?
I feel a bit self conscious.
Do you feel vulnerable?
Yes, that, and well, submissive.
You do?
Yeah, a bit.
Do you like that feeling?
Well, I'm not sure. But I must say I am very hard right now.
Hmm. So for the moment you feeling submissive and vulnerable might be a turn on for you, or it might not be. We'll just have to keep an eye out to see if it is or not.
Well, no, I'm pretty sure it is a turn on for me.
Hmm, well that is good to know. Would you like to try calling me Mistress, instead of Ma'am?
Yes, Ma'am. I mean, yes Mistress.
So how does that feel?
Well, if you are taking on the role of teacher, I guess, Mistress is appropriate.
That is not what I asked you.
Well, yeah, it does feel scary and a turn-on, in a scary way.
Scary? Why scary?
Because I don't know where it might lead, and I am a bit worried.
You don't know where it might lead, because I would be the one in the lead, and not you?
Yeah, that. It is exciting and worrying at the same time.
Do you trust me?
Yes. But I am not sure I want to ... I'm not sure.
Don, I would never want anything to harm you or our relationship. I love you and want to grow old with you. I pledged myself to you and accepted your pledge to me. See my pretty ring? That is what this means. Every time you look at my hand and see this ring, remember that.
OK.
So do you feel less scared?
Yes, I do thanks.
Do you still feel excited?
Yes, very much.
Good then, enough taking. I want your tongue to learn some more magic. Now, between my legs with you.

Messages In This Thread
How was your day? - by sgbf - 04-26-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: How was your day? - by afp - 04-26-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: How was your day? - by sgbf - 04-28-2020, 02:16 AM
RE: How was your day? - by sgbf - 04-28-2020, 12:08 PM
RE: How was your day? - by afp - 04-28-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: How was your day? - by sgbf - 04-29-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: How was your day? - by bobbie rae - 05-11-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: How was your day? - by sgbf - 04-30-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: How was your day? - by sgbf - 05-05-2020, 11:40 AM
RE: How was your day? - by afp - 05-05-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: How was your day? - by sgbf - 05-05-2020, 10:34 PM