BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strict Daddies and Sirs
I'm not a sissy but I'm a "55 going on 10 going on 3" little boy that needs strict control.

Six months ago I started chatting again with a Daddy that I had chatted to online a few years ago. Both of our lives had moved on from where we had been. I now wanted to be a trained boy for a strict Daddy, and he wanted a boy that would be kept locked and and spanked and nappied.

So I was ordered a chastity cage, mind you, my peepee is only 1" long when soft and Daddy got me the tiniest stainless steel cage. It has a dome that covers my little peepee entirely and has holes for when I need to make weewees... Daddy says it looks like a pepper pot *blush*.

Anyway, 3 or so months ago, Daddy started locking me (online), just a few hours at first, then overnight, then for 1 week. I was allowed to control taking the cage off for cleaning and stuff. I was also freshly shaved, so was allowed to put cream on to make sure I didn't get any chafing.

That had two effects, first is that my balls and skin around there is bare and babyish and feel smooth. It also looks babyish in the photos that I have to send Daddy when he asks. I've now been locked for 1, 2, 3 and now 4 weeks. Each time, I've been allowed to take my cage off and rub for Daddy, being teased by him until finally allowed to "make stickies" in my nappies. I'm kept in my nappies after that until morning, when I'm put back into my cage. It has made me feel so frustrated and horny and controlled.

I am starting to wake up with my little nub straining to get all stiff to it's maximum 3" length. Of course, my chastity cage stops that. It doesn't hurt, it just becomes tight and my balls and nipples become so sensitive.

I have started having "wet dreams" and leaking like a naughty boy. Daddy has started to make me wear undies liners and then pullups and training pants. Being locked means that I have to sit down to pee in the "grownup potty" and I have trouble keeping undies dry. I've started to fail Daddy's inspections (by mobile pics) often.

I'm also in thick cloth or disposable diapers for bedtimes now, often with thick and crinkly plastic pants on top as well as a onesie and even training pants or a pair of baby shorts that have elastic around the leg and a bib and straps. I'm often on video call with him as I get nappied. I have rules about bedtimes and chores.

Recently Daddy actually has found some Uncles/Sirs that are willing to discipline me. Daddy knows my limits and safewords and things and I trust him to decide what I deserve. Four times in the last 6 weeks, I've either been told to go to a particular place and be on time, "or else", or to be ready at home. "Ready" means I'm in white boy undies or training pants or pullups, under short shorts and a white top. Long white socks. At home it might mean that I'm in my very babyish training pants.

The spankings have been long and hard and I feel like a very very naughty boy to have these Sirs take the time to spank me on behalf of Daddy. Daddy has told them what my limits are etc but he says he hasn't had to tell them how to punish me. I've been spanked over the knee, in the nappy position, bent under a Sir's arm, legs smacked, spent corner times sitting on a mat on a stool with a very very sore bottom.

I've had hand smacks that sometimes seem to sting more than anything, especially when a Sir pulls my cheeks apart and smacks there. I've had endless hairbrush spankings until I'm a bawling, howling, sniffling mess, pleading that I'll behave. One Sir/Daddy is particularly happy to use a clothes brush he has. He says it is what he used to get spanked with, so he takes no notice of how I think it stings. He has actually also taken on putting me into nappies, and is particularly old fashioned. He always uses the thick terry nappies that I have and crinkly plastic pants. Lying on my back on a changing table I have made (it's a massage table with a plastic sheet and straps), he has had my legs in the air, smacking my crimson bottom that has just been clothes brushed. Then the nappies are pulled up and pinned, the crinkly plastic pants pulled up.

Tomorrow, I have a new Sir/Daddy visiting. He not only spanks naughty boys, he also, like Daddy, says that boys do not "make stickies" and also keeps boys in chastity and nappies. He also has agreed with Daddy that I am not to be unlocked until I have given him my first blow job, but that if it is not good enough, then I can expect to get more spanking and an extension on my 4 weeks of no release. He and Daddy have also decided that my bottom needs to learn how to make me dribble my stickies out into my nappies.

So also he is going to start training me to where I can wear one of the remote control plugs, which will let Daddy also control me and milk me. The key that I use now to unlock when I choose might be going to Sir, so that I can only use an emergency key that they know has been used (sealed in an envelope with a tape that can't be resealed).

I've gone from 6 months ago being allowed to rub my peepee whenever I wanted, wear any undies, not have rules or bedtimes, to where I'm kept locked and frustrated, straining even my little peepee in its cage, thick nappies that are more often damp and wet than dry, often having trouble sitting.

Daddy lives 2 hours away by plane from me, but very soon we will be meeting. I am a naughty little boy and I deserve to have my little peepee controlled and both weewee and stickies going into my nappies. He will be adding to my toddler state, mittens and dummies, sippy cups, baby clothes and t-shirts/nappies (like on Rugrats he says).

He will also be using my mouth and my bottom, milking and teasing me, spanking me.

He told me to write this for him, to show how much I am his little boy, how much I need and deserve this.

Messages In This Thread
Strict Daddies and Sirs - by wailer - 05-18-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by babyian - 05-18-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by wailer - 05-19-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by wailer - 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by babyian - 05-20-2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by wailer - 05-21-2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by Ali - 05-22-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by Bill - 05-22-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by wailer - 06-07-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by antonia - 06-08-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Strict Daddies and Sirs - by wailer - 06-08-2019, 01:56 PM