BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with Male Privilege
(06-24-2020, 01:35 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 08:34 AM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 09:09 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 08:12 PM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote: Last year I angered a strong woman who was a neighbour of mine when I laughed and made fun of her when her zip had broken on her trousers in our local shop. The following day there was a knock at my door, and when I answered it she pushed past me, closed the front door behind her and dragged me into the living room. She then took out of her handbag a very large pair of granny knickers. She forced me to remove my trousers and underpants (which I did through a mixture of shock and fear), and told me to put 
As a totally remaled guy, I always show women respect.  But this story reeks of fantasy. I mean any person barges into my home will have a problem woman or not. Why do we always enjoy the fantasy side of this? I do not understand, nothing of this passes the real test, but a nice fantasy. If I'm wrong, it would not be the first time, but fantasy stories do nothing to improve the cause for women in charge..
hello, how did she even know where you live? when you would be home?  you were assaulted by a phantom Mistress???  If I'm wrong I apologise, but really?? some strange lady breaks into your house and you do not defend yourself?? and forces you into panties??   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Eliminating male privilidge is not as difficult as it seems, and while I am 100% in favor of empowering girls to be stronger and leaders and not forcing them in dresses and so called weaker clothes, why oh why would moms psychologically abuse and torture their own flesh and blood sons by humilating them by making them wear dresses in public and other degrading things?? they are your own children, why build up your daughter while destroying your son? they are living breathing mostly loving little guys...  so when he grows up to hate women and has years of psychotherapy, who can he thank?? dear old mom and her feminizing cohorts.
boys can be easily taught and praised to serve women without dressing them in frilly dresses and panties. Just like forcing a girl in jeans and sports jerseys can be done in a more civilized way,
when I was little I was raised in a house of all women, and I was just naturally taught to serve women, I learned how to cook and could do laundry by age 11, but was never spanked or beaten or forced to wear dresses, I was corerced into trying them by my sisters and on rare special occasions asked to dress as a girl server. but done under love and positive conditions, not these subversive underhanded almost abusive ideas from so called moms..
I was never allowed to pee standing up, I was just told it is more hygenic and leaves less of a mess , so I just did it. I always wore panties up until age 14, as my mom said they were fly-less underwear, to remind me to sit when I pee. my sisters had their choices of clothes, they had a few nice dresses for when they wanted to dress up  and lots of jeans and shorts for normal everyday wear.
I did a lot of the cleaning and some cooking and always helped out my mom or sisters whenever they asked, but was never beaten humiliated or forced into ultra sissy feminine stuff, just more gender neutral, my most manly posessions were my black converse all star sneakers, but I quickly saw, that girls wore the same shoes.

I just think if this feminization movement and changing of the guard from male to female leaders, abuse and humiliation of boys just for being  boys is worse abuse and makes women worse than those evil old men who ruined society in the first place

Sadly
in service
Ronny
I think that there are a number of ways to look at this. For instance, in my house petticoating was inflicted on both my sister and myself as a result of bad behaviour, so it was negative input from either of us that would have us swishing about in dresses and nappies or prancing about in our Secretary skirts, heels and makeup.

On a wider level, there is most definitely an argument for changing societal norms but to look at it on an individual basis is rather to lose sight of the bigger argument. Statistics and experience show that males are far more likely to commit violent crime, far more likely to promote the self rather than the whole as a leader and as the leader of a country far more likely to resort to violent rhetoric and harmful economic sanctions (you need only compare the leaders of Germany, New Zealand and the most recent U.K. Prime Minister with the current US, North Korea, Chinese and Russian leaders).

On a health footing, men are more likely to develop stress related conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke and this all the more so if they are based in high pressure positions. Even when women take those high pressure positions, they don’t take nearly the same damage to their health (which is why women rather than men were chosen for child birth).

In summary it is not about embarrassing the individual per se, it is for their own good, to protect their own health and protect the future of humanity - we could afford to allow male violence to be meted out in the knowledge that it would only be succumbed to by a targeted individual or group who were often the instigators, but with nuclear weapons, nerve agents and the potential for biochemical warfare now capable of wiping out entire societies, the power of testosterone needs quelling and the power of oestrogen to prevail. 

If this can be made a societal norm, there would be no embarrassment as everyone would be doing it.

FWIW, I have always endorsed the meritocracy approach where all children would start in dresses, so all children would have to prance around in pinafore and summer dresses until they could learn how to be precious and docile. They would then graduate into skirts. This would involve learning more teenage skills like wearing makeup and walking in stilettos. For any male that proved themselves competent in these clothes and these arts, they would earn the right to wear trousers but would better understand the problems dresses cause when trying to cover up one’s underwear and why it takes women so long to get ready.

This is what I think about when I am getting ready on a morning. As I powder my face, I am grateful that my biggest concern is with immaculate makeup and not whether my car is the newest. As I put my air stewardess skirt on, I am grateful that my biggest concern is keeping my skirt crease free, not trying to make the biggest sale and when I hear the click of my stilettos, I am grateful that my biggest concern is maintaining balance and a confident gait, not trying to out run everyone else.

Males were made for stockings, heels, dresses and makeup; females are naturally better equipped to lead and males for so long the great pretenders. We have to start somewhere.

Messages In This Thread
Dealing with Male Privilege - by RadicalFeminist - 07-30-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by Patti59 - 07-31-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by Ali - 08-06-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by whyguys - 05-07-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by RonnyRemaled - 06-08-2020, 05:57 AM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by Girlygirl - 06-08-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by Girlygirl - 02-16-2020, 03:28 AM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by RonnyRemaled - 06-24-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by Girlygirl - 06-24-2020, 03:30 AM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by Ali - 08-15-2018, 07:57 PM
RE: Dealing with Male Privilege - by GinaV - 08-17-2018, 07:18 PM