satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Boys should be treated more like girls"
(02-23-2020, 11:28 PM)GinaV Wrote: My understanding that the traditional evolution for male was: dress, baby; shorts, youngster; "knickers" or shorts below the knee with knee socks; and finally being "put into trousers." It is also my understanding that this originated with the price of material, as you see most eighteenth century men still wearing "knickers."

Indeed, Gina. The reason they were started out in dresses was to make nappy changes easier. I even heard it said the centuries long practise of keeping girls and women in skirts and dresses was borne out of some sort of societal infantilism.

Messages In This Thread
"Boys should be treated more like girls" - by Ali - 07-18-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: "Boys should be treated more like girls" - by Girlygirl - 02-21-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: "Boys should be treated more like girls" - by But_Mom_I'm_A_Boy - 02-23-2020, 11:51 AM
RE: "Boys should be treated more like girls" - by But_Mom_I'm_A_Boy - 02-23-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: "Boys should be treated more like girls" - by Girlygirl - 02-23-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: "Boys should be treated more like girls" - by Girlygirl - 02-24-2020, 02:55 AM