ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I look very babyish?
Do you think my profile picture looks very babyish? I do my best to look as a cute and adorable baby boy, I want to put a picture in this thread but it is not as easy as it could be or am I not trying hard enough?

I always go to bed in very thick nappies, plastic baby pants and nursery print top, if it is cold I will wear nursery print footed sleepers. I am searching for a mummy who will want to keep me as her baby, but they are not easy to find.

Baby Phillip
(06-05-2016, 04:04 PM)Baby Phillip Wrote: Do you think my profile picture looks very babyish? I do my best to look as a cute and adorable baby boy, I want to put a picture in this thread but it is not as easy as it could be or am I not trying hard enough?

I always go to bed in very thick nappies, plastic baby pants and nursery print top, if it is cold I will wear nursery print footed sleepers. I am searching for a mummy who will want to keep me as her baby, but they are not easy to find.

Baby Phillip

Difficult to say being such a tiny picture but saying that Yes you do and i love the bulkiness of the nappies.

Petra
(06-05-2016, 04:04 PM)Baby Phillip Wrote: Do you think my profile picture looks very babyish? I do my best to look as a cute and adorable baby boy, I want to put a picture in this thread but it is not as easy as it could be or am I not trying hard enough?

Baby Phillip

Hi Baby Phillip - the picture is difficult to see because it is a thumbnail but your diapers are nicely thick and secure in the snug plastic panties so you do look babyish.
(06-07-2016, 12:22 PM)Krystala Wrote:

Baby Phillip

Difficult to say being such a tiny picture but saying that Yes you do and i love the bulkiness of the nappies.

Petra

Dear Petra,
               thank you very much for your reply, I agree that the picture is a bit small for you see how much of a baby I look like, I am working (when I get time) of posting a larger picture or pictures. I have attached one to this message, I hope it comes out ok.

Baby Phillip

(06-07-2016, 04:13 PM)Babycakes Wrote:

Baby Phillip

Hi Baby Phillip - the picture is difficult to see because it is a thumbnail but your diapers are nicely thick and secure in the snug plastic panties so you do look babyish.

Hi Babycakes,
                   thank you for your message, and thank you for your comment. I have attached a file with a bigger picture (it should go to a bigger picture if you click on it).

Bye for now,

Baby Phillip

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-07-2016, 10:40 PM)Baby Phillip Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 12:22 PM)Krystala Wrote:

Baby Phillip

Petra

Dear Petra,
               thank you very much for your reply, I agree that the picture is a bit small for you see how much of a baby I look like, I am working (when I get time) of posting a larger picture or pictures. I have attached one to this message, I hope it comes out ok.

Baby Phillip

(06-07-2016, 04:13 PM)Babycakes Wrote:

Baby Phillip

Hi Babycakes,
                   thank you for your message, and thank you for your comment. I have attached a file with a bigger picture (it should go to a bigger picture if you click on it).

Bye for now,

Baby Phillip
Goodness me, Phillip! Those are hugely bulky nappies, aren't they? Your lovely baby knickers only just stretch over them. 

Very cute. And VERY babyish.
That's a much better picture, you look so cute as a baby and you must feel so good when soaked! Tongue
(06-12-2016, 04:22 PM)Krystala Wrote: That's a much better picture, you look so cute as a baby and you must feel so good when soaked! Tongue

Hi Krystala,
                thank you for your comment, it's so good to be told that I look cute as a baby. I do love being dressed as a baby, I love the comfort I get from being in such thick nappies and baby soft plastic pants. Yes, I love waking up in the mornings in my very wet nappies, for me nothing is better.

Take care,
Baby Phillip
(06-12-2016, 04:22 PM)Krystala Wrote: That's a much better picture, you look so cute as a baby and you must feel so good when soaked! Tongue

and i hope you do soak your nappies especially at bedtme