satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Enjoying SPANKING
While there certainly is pain associated with a sound spanking, the fact is, I do enjoy it. It is comforting to know that someone cares enough to provide the discipline we as sissies know that we need, and deserve. I had an aunt who was quite strict, and I was regularly across her knees, as she saw fit. I needed and craved the structure she provided, and willfully submitted to the authority she had over me. Usually it was her bare hand on my bare bottom, but at times a plimsol. She was firm but fair, and usually soothed my bottom with cold cream afterwards. Occasionally it included corner time, which had an element of humiliation - especially on those occasions when my uncle was in the room. This lasted into my 20’s, but she sadly passed away in her early 50’s. My mother-in-law (now wife) spanks me on occasion now, but it is less forceful, and it is more symbolic of her authority, rather than painful. Much more soothing time afterwards which is always welcome. ❤️
(03-19-2021, 04:42 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Mistresses and mommies do you enjoy give your sissy a good hard spanking. Sisies l know it is hard to admit but do you like getting spanked. For sisies who are not currently getting spanked do you wish you were receiving them now across a woman knee? I once again will discuss my husband Discipline when I receive some answers.

i wish i was sent from a maid company, knocking on a strict Mommy's door, and the wind keeps blowing my thin frock up, no matter how I try to keep it down.  I know I will be punished if i do anything wrong, or even if i don't. Mommy has spanked other bois from the company before, and they came back whimpering and rubbing their bottoms, vowing to never accept that particular assignment again. The door opens, and a strict scowling Woman towers over me. She frowns and my knees quiver.

"I am from the Disciplinary Maids Service",  I say, and the corners of her mouth turn upwards just a bit.

"Can you take a proper spanking?" she says.

My mouth drops open. I can't think what to say.

"We'll find out," she says, "Now get inside, you clumsy fool!

And she gives me a smack to hurry me along.
(03-19-2021, 04:42 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Mistresses and mommies do you enjoy give your sissy a good hard spanking. Sisies l know it is hard to admit but do you like getting spanked. For sisies who are not currently getting spanked do you wish you were receiving them now across a woman knee? I once again will discuss my husband Discipline when I receive some answers.

Until this pandemic struck as a feminine boy I was being spanked on a regular basis for dishonest, disobedient or disrespectful attitudes and behaviour being placed across a knee for a firm spanking or bent over a chair for the cane or a the birch sometimes in two or more sets with my skirt folded over my back and knickers pull down usually after a few hand spanks.
Although of necessity it is painful, I do appreciate that they care enough to correct me and it is hoped in the New Year things will be back to normal so this can resume.
Gender fluid Feminine Boy "Jane Girl"
My SFW Tumblr