ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from another newbie
Just a short intro here. I actually typed out a rather long introductory and I deleted almost all of it by mistake. Woops.  Cry

I am married to a wonderful woman who is naturally Dominant and does a pretty good job of keeping me in check.

In another life, I was a military man - a tough guy, lol - and I currently look like a bassist in a Death metal band. No one would know by looking at my 6 foot 3 inch, 240 pound frame, that I am wearing a steel chastity cage, with spikes, under my panties that I wear 24/7.

I am retired now, and while I have several non lifestyle related hobbies, my thoughts are always on my submissiveness and how to keep from being punished for any misbehavior.

It took many months of on again, off again wear for me and my body to accept the full time usage of the spikes. It is still painful at times, very painful occasionally, but as some here know all to well, it is to be expected.
When the pain becomes almost unbearable, I have learned to cherish it and welcome it. Even though it hurts so bad and I think I am being damaged severely -  much like a really hard caning - no permanent damage has occurred.

While that may sound rather odd to some, it has worked pretty good for my brain to rewire itself to welcome it and accept that it is just the way things are and I am not getting out of it.

Anyway, I look forward to making new friends here and hopefully learn new things.
Welcome to the forum sissyblueballs.

You sound a very like-minded soul to myself. I have learnt to accept chastity 24-7, though as you said, it takes a long time for the brain to become accustomed to the idea, let alone content with it. I haven't had to endure the additional challenge of spikes however, as part of this process. I'm sure my mistress would welcome knowing which model you use, as she is always looking for ways to further develop my submissive nature, and spikes do sound like an effective way of continuing that journey.
Welcome to the forum sissybluebells. Nice to meet you. Certainly you’ll learn lots and find friends here.
Welcome to the forum, Sissybluebells. For what sounds like quite a macho career path, you have done well to discover your feminine side. I hope you find plenty to interest you and that we might learn more from you in due course.
Welcome and thank you for your service.
Thank you all, very much.
Welcome sissyblueballs! Hope you find all kinds of people and things of interest here.
Hi Sissyblueballs!

Welcome to the forums. I'm relatively new here, too, but there are some nice people and interesting tales and perspectives to found.
(02-06-2021, 07:06 AM)sissyblueballs Wrote: Just a short intro here. I actually typed out a rather long introductory and I deleted almost all of it by mistake. Woops.  Cry

I am married to a wonderful woman who is naturally Dominant and does a pretty good job of keeping me in check.

In another life, I was a military man - a tough guy, lol - and I currently look like a bassist in a Death metal band. No one would know by looking at my 6 foot 3 inch, 240 pound frame, that I am wearing a steel chastity cage, with spikes, under my panties that I wear 24/7.

I am retired now, and while I have several non lifestyle related hobbies, my thoughts are always on my submissiveness and how to keep from being punished for any misbehavior.

It took many months of on again, off again wear for me and my body to accept the full time usage of the spikes. It is still painful at times, very painful occasionally, but as some here know all to well, it is to be expected.
When the pain becomes almost unbearable, I have learned to cherish it and welcome it. Even though it hurts so bad and I think I am being damaged severely -  much like a really hard caning - no permanent damage has occurred.

While that may sound rather odd to some, it has worked pretty good for my brain to rewire itself to welcome it and accept that it is just the way things are and I am not getting out of it.

Anyway, I look forward to making new friends here and hopefully learn new things.

Sissy B B...

Might we hear more about the Wonderful Woman who helped lead you to a Female First Life.    Were most of the impetus Her idea or a reflectionof your inner awareness of males being subsidiary?  Is there any chance SHE might enlighten us on how the relationship unfolded and developed?