ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dressed
Very attractively put together! Also, very impressed with your daughter and her maturity and kindness. Too bad your mother can't take an example from your daughter. Stay the course, be careful and listen to your daughter. Life's too short to be anything but ourselves. Finally, cheers for your courage to go in public. Passable or not, it takes a lot of cojones to put it all out there and take that step. [APPLAUSE]
(06-05-2020, 04:25 PM)Babycakes Wrote: Very attractively put together!  Also, very impressed with your daughter and her maturity and kindness.  Too bad your mother can't take an example from your daughter.  Stay the course, be careful and listen to your daughter.  Life's too short to be anything but ourselves.  Finally, cheers for your courage to go in public.  Passable or not, it takes a lot of cojones to put it all out there and take that step.  [APPLAUSE]
It certainly does, Babycakes.

I can still remember my first time going public as my female persona, aged 18. I had been told by mother that I had to dress full time in a secretary uniform during the day and had become quite accustomed to keeping myself looking feminine through previous temporary punishments.

Even so, having no longer been given the choice to keep it secret, I spent all morning rechecking my makeup, ensuring my skirt sat right, perfecting my walk in my stiletto heels. In the end, I just had to wing it and I’ve never looked back.

I couldn’t imagine my life without makeup, stockings, skirts and heels now.
Hello everyone I hope we are all safe and we'll had plenty of time to dress ,my daughter has been a great help now it's down to me this is how I will be dressing daily from now on I live in town and by the seafront I know I will probably comments nd mabey laughter but it will be me finally how I want to be I know it's hard for my daughter but she does understand bless her ,comments always welcome p e

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-22-2020, 11:24 AM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello everyone I hope we are all safe and we'll had plenty of time to dress ,my daughter has been a great help now it's down to me this is how I will be dressing daily from now on I live in town and by the seafront I know I will probably comments nd mabey laughter but it will be me finally how I want to be I know it's hard for my daughter but she does understand bless her ,comments always welcome p e

Good for you

It sounds like a major milestone for you and must be all the better for having family on board with it - ultimately it doesn’t matter what anyone on the street might think, my first duty is to myself, my second to family and everyone else can wait.

You’ll never look back though; I know I didn’t.