satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Femtopia .
(12-27-2019, 01:55 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 10:49 PM)Conway Wrote: Ms. Chris ran a mature, sensible, and highly ethical forum. So perhaps she simply decided to step aside for time management or financial reasons.

We should respect her privacy and decisions. Perhaps she will re-consider and start another venue in the future as her resources allow.

Conway, thank you for the nice message. Unfortunately, the forum being taken down was not my choice. What realy pisses me off is there was no warning, just one day it is gone. I do think a lot this has to do with money Femtopia was getting a pretty big forum for the smaller site. At some point, we will create a new Femtopia for now petticoated forum is a great place to chat and share.

RF

Mz CHRIS...

Oh... YOUR site shall be so missed in the interim!   There still remains a great cadre of budding Female Masters-in-Training that would be made better armed for building the Final and Eternal Gynarchy under tutelage of Women such as Yourself.... and the full frail dainty malette secondary sex that You and Your Sisters have to amusingly conquer and place in contrite sissified servitude for all generations hence.  

Perhaps You should rekindle site such as Your glorious past Femtopia... certainly there are SO MANY potential future Female Masters that would flourish under Your experience and energy.  They truly would find great pride, fulfillment and amusement learning from You the ins-and-outs of properly correcting via reversing the hierarchy, sex-roles, natures and even the dress of the Female Master Sex and Her dainty, meek, subordinate malette underling.
(01-07-2020, 03:49 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 01:55 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 10:49 PM)Conway Wrote: Ms. Chris ran a mature, sensible, and highly ethical forum. So perhaps she simply decided to step aside for time management or financial reasons.

We should respect her privacy and decisions. Perhaps she will re-consider and start another venue in the future as her resources allow.

Conway, thank you for the nice message. Unfortunately, the forum being taken down was not my choice. What realy pisses me off is there was no warning, just one day it is gone. I do think a lot this has to do with money Femtopia was getting a pretty big forum for the smaller site. At some point, we will create a new Femtopia for now petticoated forum is a great place to chat and share.

RF

Mz CHRIS...

Oh... YOUR site shall be so missed in the interim!   There still remains a great cadre of budding Female Masters-in-Training that would be made better armed for building the Final and Eternal Gynarchy under tutelage of Women such as Yourself.... and the full frail dainty malette secondary sex that You and Your Sisters have to amusingly conquer and place in contrite sissified servitude for all generations hence.  

Perhaps You should rekindle site such as Your glorious past Femtopia... certainly there are SO MANY potential future Female Masters that would flourish under Your experience and energy.  They truly would find great pride, fulfillment and amusement learning from You the ins-and-outs of properly correcting via reversing the hierarchy, sex-roles, natures and even the dress of the Female Master Sex and Her dainty, meek, subordinate malette underling.

whyguys, can you direct message me, I believe you need to enable it so I can respond too.
RF wrote:
whyguys, can you direct message me, I believe you need to enable it so I can respond too.

To do this, you must go to User CP in the upper right of the forum window.

You see the User Control Panel.

Here, you can set your PM and email preferences.

If you want, you can change them back after connecting with RF.

As for forums disappearing, that's a real specialty for Voy. Fora disappeared without warning or explanation.

Once, I started a Yahoo group and managed to attract a few Voy contributors. We lasted a few weeks.

One AM, I checked the forum and found an inappropriate picture posted from Scotland since I last checked before going to bed. I immediately wrote to the poster, intending to delete the post as soon as I sent the response.

I could not send the post nor delete the post because, evidently, during the time I was writing the post, Yahoo also discovered the post and summarily. I tried to send, but got an error message that the forum was deleted because of violation of terms of service.
For days, I peppered them with requests and explanations, but never got any response except repeats of the form message.

Eventually, I started the Voy Female Supremacy and, a few days later, the Petticoated Voy forum, this forum's precursor.

After about a year and a half, the Female Supremacy forum had few participants and I dropped it. In the meantime, Auntie Helga and I found this terrific forum system that's free.

I am so impressed with the participants here. Helpful, supportive posts on many topics. Disagreements are dealt with respectfully. We've had only one member expelled for repeated offenses to other members.

What a terrific group!
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(01-08-2020, 06:45 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Given the relevance and interest to so any members here, why doesn’t this site set up a afemtooia section for RF?
Quote:Given the relevance and interest to so any members here, why doesn’t this site set up a femtopia section for RF?

Because Miss Chris (Radical Feminist) wants a private forum where she invites participants.
(01-08-2020, 07:14 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 06:45 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Given the relevance and interest to so any members here, why doesn’t this site set up a afemtooia section for RF?

This would be a huge honor. But one I could not accept. While much of Petticoated.com and Femtopia overlap they do fit different segments of our community. I am happy to discuss with anyone interested in Femtopia, Gender Role Reversal, and petticoating (By Mothers or Other Female Authority Figures) to message me directly.

RF

Something funny's going on. The above statement attributed to me by Bonzodoug and repeated by Aleyvaz wasn't written by me. I can't find it anywhere in the thread.

I don't think I'd set up a subforum for one person's views. I agree with RF about the different nuances of our common interests and the existing subforums cover all the topics.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(01-09-2020, 06:23 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:

Something funny's going on. The above statement attributed to me by Bonzodoug and repeated by Aleyvaz wasn't written by me. I can't find it anywhere in the thread.

I don't think I'd set up a subforum for one person's views. I agree with RF about the different nuances of our common interests and the existing subforums cover all the topics.

Not me! Completely understood...just a suggestion...