ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Males should get what they don't want
I hope this is not too controversial.
I am a recent forum joiner although a reader of the main website for years. I run an FLR and I take pleasure in being in control and ensuring my male is left in doubt that he is under my ruthless control. I do what I want with him. He is deeply devoted to and in awe of me as a result, because he is naturally submissive, despite very much disliking much of what he endures. It is a wonderfully symbiotic relationship.

So here is the nub. The title of the forums and main site include the word 'discipline'. Discipline requires something happening that the recipient of the discipline DOES NOT LIKE.

So when I see images of happy transvestites or happy male maids, clearly loving being so dressed, I am forced to wonder; Where is the discipline? If the males are getting to do what they love, how will this lead them to be submissive and obedient to women?

I adore images of males looking passive and uncomfortable, or even better, very miserable, when dressed as maids, or parodies of little girls, or parodies of babies, but these are so rare.

I do hope I have not overstepped the mark.

Mistress Scarlet
https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/
(02-10-2019, 09:06 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote: I hope this is not too controversial.
I am a recent forum joiner although a reader of the main website for years. I run an FLR and I take pleasure in being in control and ensuring my male is left in doubt that he is under my ruthless control. I do what I want with him. He is deeply devoted to and in awe of me as a result, because he is naturally submissive, despite very much disliking much of what he endures. It is a wonderfully symbiotic relationship.

So here is the nub. The title of the forums and main site include the word 'discipline'. Discipline requires something happening that the recipient of the discipline DOES NOT LIKE.

So when I see images of happy transvestites or happy male maids, clearly loving being so dressed, I am forced to wonder; Where is the discipline? If the males are getting to do what they love, how will this lead them to be submissive and obedient to women?

I adore images of males looking passive and uncomfortable, or even better, very miserable, when dressed as maids, or parodies of little girls, or parodies of babies, but these are so rare.

I do hope I have not overstepped the mark.

Mistress Scarlet
https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/
You are so right, Miss. - rest assured, some of us are genuinely disciplined like you say and have to wear things we wold very much rather NOT. However, the control can also forbid public images - yet I appear miserable in many
Great topic, yes too many will find this subject matter controversial. That is perfectly fine for them this is just a fun fantasy or a hobby of playing dress up. For true successful petticoating, which usually includes some level of forced feminization. Discipline and humiliation are a key ongoing component that are just as important as pretty dresses, panties and heels. For most women petticoating is about taking control and empowering themselves and making their sissy feel helpless and submission. All males even the most sissiest of them have experience or used male privilege and have way too much toxic masculinity for their own good. In fact, some of the most arrogant males I encounter have been the most blatantly obvious sissies who have built up a façade of macho crap to hide behind and had no idea of their sissy potential. Masculinity is really quite fragile and in the hands of a smart empowered women no male is safe. I am a huge advocate that from the start to be successful petticoating the right level of discipline needs to be used. At a minimum there needs to include daily or more spanking sessions, learning proper feminine mannerisms. For adult males permanent chastity is a must, once you control his birth defect his mind and soul will be yours. He must always feel inferior to females and good daily dose of humiliation goes a long way for his feeble male brain to never forget it. Petticoating doesn’t end once he enjoys playing dress up, the women needs to keep pushing the envelope. In fact, petticoating fundamentally changes the women just as much or more than the helpless sissy. Love to chat more about this topic anytime you want, feel free to respond or message me directly.

The Radical Feminist
(02-11-2019, 02:07 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: If someone wants to do housework for you, does it matter what they wear? 
As this site is mainly for sissy's/TVs, they will be happy to wear maid outfits. 
You can always deny them the "privilege" of wearing silky knickers/seamed stockings/heels/silly little maid dresses, instead make them them full cotton knickers/thick tights/flats/drab unflattering dresses.
However you will know what punishments work best on your slave/sissy/maid, it is the ones that they dread. It may be the cane or crop, maybe the wooden spoon. It could be hours spent standing in the corner or hours writing lines. Maybe scrubbing the patio with a toothbrush. You may deny them their evening out with friends. Those are the punishments that are the most effective and makes them unhappy and try harder to please you.
The only way you have unhappy maids standing in front of a camera is if they have been subjected to forced feminisation, most people on here don't need to be forced to wear a dress.
(Forced feminisation does need the permission of the person who is being forced to wear a dress as well)

Are you sure this site is mainly for sissy's/TVs. I thought as the discipline title suggests it is mainly for dominant women and men who are being dominated or who dream of it?

I can promise you that forced feminisation does not require the permission of the recipient. My husband and many males I know from my blog and from personal experiences will attest to that!
Mistress Scarlet

(02-11-2019, 06:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Great topic, yes too many will find this subject matter controversial. That is perfectly fine for them this is just a fun fantasy or a hobby of playing dress up. For true successful petticoating, which usually includes some level of forced feminization. Discipline and humiliation are a key ongoing component that are just as important as pretty dresses, panties and heels. For most women petticoating is about taking control and empowering themselves and making their sissy feel helpless and submission. All males even the most sissiest of them have experience or used male privilege and have way too much toxic masculinity for their own good. In fact, some of the most arrogant males I encounter have been the most blatantly obvious sissies who have built up a façade of macho crap to hide behind and had no idea of their sissy potential. Masculinity is really quite fragile and in the hands of a smart empowered women no male is safe.  I am a huge advocate that from the start to be successful petticoating the right level of discipline needs to be used. At a minimum there needs to include daily or more spanking sessions, learning proper feminine mannerisms. For adult males permanent chastity is a must, once you control his birth defect his mind and soul will be yours. He must always feel inferior to females and good daily dose of humiliation goes a long way for his feeble male brain to never forget it. Petticoating doesn’t end once he enjoys playing dress up, the women needs to keep pushing the envelope. In fact, petticoating fundamentally changes the women just as much or more than the helpless sissy.  Love to chat more about this topic anytime you want, feel free to respond or message me directly.

The Radical Feminist

I absolutely adore your attitude RF. Your post is spot on as far as I am concerned. I will message you direct.
Scarlet
xx
Even if the feminisation isn't that forced, other aspects can be both humiliating and scary for the sissy.

"Oh there's the door you best answer it! No in your maids uniform."

"No dear this lingerie is for this sissy here."

"It's locked now and I have all the keys. So shut up and take your vitamin pill!"

Dressing up is just the first part of a journey which will include powerful Female Masters disciplining their property.

Gosh..  Big Grin 

Heart Heart Heart
(02-11-2019, 09:21 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Even if the feminisation isn't that forced, other aspects can be both humiliating and scary for the sissy.

"Oh there's the door you best answer it! No in your maids uniform."

"No dear this lingerie is for this sissy here."

"It's locked now and I have all the keys. So shut up and take your vitamin pill!"

Dressing up is just the first part of a journey which will include powerful Female Masters disciplining their property.

Gosh..  Big Grin 

Heart Heart Heart

Very true Michelle. Never was the saying 'be careful what you wish for more apt' . Wink
Mistress  Antonia
I couldn't agree more with Ms Scarlet. Readers of PDQ will be familiar with my letters over many years detailing my petticoating regime with my husband, Penelope. This I feel is true Petticoat Discipline. The important word here is discipline. The Oxford Dictionary definitions of discipline include "The training of people to obey rules or a code of behaviour" or "Controlled behaviour resulting from such training". The verb, to discipline, is "to formally punish someone for an offence". I don't think that any of those definitions remotely relates to sissies happily crossdressing for their own enjoyment and pleasure. Please don't misunderstand me, I am the very last person to criticise anyone for their lifestyle choices and if their innocent fun provides them happiness and satisfaction then I am all for it, BUT, in no way, can this be considered anything to do with Petticoat Discipline.
The recipient of Petticoat Discipline will not find it a comfortable or enjoyable experience. The macho male being trained and controlled by the wearing of exquisitely feminine attire, and subject to the humiliation of being thus exposed to his wife's friends and relatives, is a million miles away from the happily crossdressed sissies of whom we read. A man who, unwillingly, is dressed as a woman and forced to be subservient to his wife, female relatives or work colleagues is a genuine recipient of Petticoat Discipline in the true sense. Just ask my dear Penelope!

Lesley
Mistress Scarlet raises a very interesting question. How is it punishment or even humiliating if it's welcomed and enjoyable?

Often it depends on the context. I enjoy being spanked, but there are several folks I'd not like watching.

Also, dislike does not mean consent is withdrawn. I dislike having my anus penetrated, nipple clamps, and CBT to various degrees, but I'll submit to them. That way, my Superior knows she's inflicting real emotional and physical pain. Consensual cruelty, if you will.

Absolute nonos for me are electricity (health) and excretia (Ugh!)
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Mistress Scarlet's question reminds me of the other paradox in our chosen corner of kink:

If women are the superior sex, why is it humiliating for males to be dressed in their clothes?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(02-12-2019, 12:32 AM)micheleFFS Wrote: Mistress Scarlet's question reminds me of the other paradox in our chosen corner of kink:

If women are the superior sex, why is it humiliating for males to be dressed in their clothes?

There a two different aspects going on with males being humiliated by wearing feminine clothing. I specifically picked the term feminine clothing on purpose. Many types of female clothing, even skirts and dresses are quite comfortable. Let be honest what is the different between a kilt and most modern women's skirts? Not much, in reality males only feel humiliated because society has taught him that females are weak so wearing their clothes make him weak. Now wearing skirts or dresses is not petticoating unless the outfits is designed for such a purpose. This is why ultra frilly frocks, petticoats and rumba panties are a must for effective petticoating, corsets, hobble skirts and killer heels too. These types of clothes are feminine and generally not worn by the mass majority of women. So being petticoated and the humiliation that goes with it is more effective when the male is made to wear feminine clothes that most women wouldn't wear. This leads to the last point, a women is free to choose what she wants to wear, a sissy being pettcoated is given no choice, his female master is in charge and he must obey whether that is being told to dress in drab male clothes or the frilliest of dresses. He has no choice which is why he is humiliated.

RF