ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with Male Privilege
(08-06-2016, 10:04 PM)Ali Wrote: I think a big part of the problem is that although boys and girls are basically dressed the same as babies - with their nappies and baby knickers usually on display - once they grow out of nappies the boys have their underwear hidden by shorts or trousers, whereas girls continue to run the risk of having their most intimate garments revealed under their skirts and dresses. Surely this must contribute to the feeling of superiority boys mistakenly feel?

If girls wore trousers or shorts and boys wore dresses or skirts, with pretty panties on underneath, I'm sure this would go a long way towards redressing the balance.
But surely the logical assumption to this is that it would reverse the balance? If everyone started off in dresses and had to in essence learn to control their dresses before they were allowed to progress, surely this would create a more balanced society.

My ‚ÄėGraduation Theory‚Äô basically asserts that all children should be able to manage a dress daintily including skipping rope and free skipping without showing their knickers,¬†manage the basic skills of a teenage girl (as we understand them to be now) in a skirt such as prancing in high heels and the wearing and maintenance of makeup. To exclude girls from this just gives them the superiority complex does it not. If you do it as proscribed, the wheat will rise from the chaff and of what you and RF seem to assert is true that will be broadly the females anyway.

The irony of me posting this position is that I am in a role where I am obliged to live out the role of my ‚Äėskirt graduate‚Äô on a daily basis in being an air hostess.
???? 
But a good story none the less
The victorians and edwardians used petticoat punishment to deal with unruly boys and men, and of course it still exists today.  At about age six, a boy graduated from skirts to breeches or trousers.  This was the outward sign of masculinity and it was a privilege.  The privilege could, however, be removed if the boy didn't apply himself at school or for misbehaviour.  It was very humiliating indeed for a boy to suddenly find himself back in skirts and at the mercy of other children, who can be very cruel.  It was and remains a very effective punishment calculated to puncture the fragile male ego.

I for one would love to be subjected to petticoat punishment and to doff my trousers for good.

Lottie
(08-07-2016, 12:13 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 10:04 PM)Ali Wrote: I think a big part of the problem is that although boys and girls are basically dressed the same as babies - with their nappies and baby knickers usually on display - once they grow out of nappies the boys have their underwear hidden by shorts or trousers, whereas girls continue to run the risk of having their most intimate garments revealed under their skirts and dresses. Surely this must contribute to the feeling of superiority boys mistakenly feel?

If girls wore trousers or shorts and boys wore dresses or skirts, with pretty panties on underneath, I'm sure this would go a long way towards redressing the balance.
when I turned 10, I was a full time panty boy, only at school was I wearing pants but with frilly pink panties underneath, my hair was let to grow so over the summer I was Rhonda. male privlidge has a lot to do with the male anatomy, my sisters and mom forced me to sit when I had to pee, and that had a lasting effect, skirts were my change of clothes and I often got weird looks from adults when my mom and sisters took me shopping. I was quiet and  never left moms side
to me male privlidge has 3 main issues
1. no pants and no boys clothes
2. sitting when peeing helps alienate the boy from his male parts. ( and my sisters always called mine a sissy or boy clitty) which was very emasculating in its own right
3. somehow eliminate or lower a males testosterone levels if that is even possible

but I would love to read about Ms RF 
if she has any real life forced  boy to girl transformations ( as that is what I endured many years ago )
at your service
Ronny
(06-08-2020, 05:57 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 12:13 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

when I turned 10, I was a full time panty boy, only at school was I wearing pants but with frilly pink panties underneath, my hair was let to grow so over the summer I was Rhonda. male privlidge has a lot to do with the male anatomy, my sisters and mom forced me to sit when I had to pee, and that had a lasting effect, skirts were my change of clothes and I often got weird looks from adults when my mom and sisters took me shopping. I was quiet and  never left moms side
to me male privlidge has 3 main issues
1. no pants and no boys clothes
2. sitting when peeing helps alienate the boy from his male parts. ( and my sisters always called mine a sissy or boy clitty) which was very emasculating in its own right
3. somehow eliminate or lower a males testosterone levels if that is even possible

but I would love to read about Ms RF 
if she has any real life forced  boy to girl transformations ( as that is what I endured many years ago )
at your service
Ronny
I think many of us here would be fascinated to know the specifics of what Rad Fem has seen over her many years doing what she does; she has discussed the concept of what she does many a time and put into narrative format, I’m sure it would be a real page turner.

It sounds like your petticoat punishment was quite public. Up until my 18th birthday (after which I had to dress as a secretary full time), my petticoating had come in an occasional punishment format, and but for the odd occasion having to attend school in my friend’s uniform years earlier, it had always been kept if not private, then at least hidden and left to the observer’s imagination. 

I imagine your experience must have had quite an effect on the relationships you had with the people you came into contact with. Did you find you were embarrassed or ridiculed or were there any particular instances that spring to mind?
The writings/comments/conclusions of MZ RAD FEM CHRIS in this thread should be gone over periodically by both Superior Female Masters and sissy malette underlings repeatedly.... when this Magnificent Female speaks it is quite difficult for mere malettes such as we are not to squirm in total trembling dainty sissy awe of Women's obvious Superiority --- it is all at once both frightening to our false 'masculinity and somehow exciting to they dainty demure ladylike nature we try to hide.   (Understand fully our Female superiorsare so thrilling to the joy and empowerment They cannot help but feel at our demaled expense.... and such is Their right!!

Would love to review some few of Female Master Chris' comments in this one thread alone --- oh SHE is so in the vanguard of leading Her Sex to TOTAL and ABSOLUTE over ourso inadequate and inferior sex...

1.   "The ultimate male privilege is allowing him to wear pants. His ego is the biggest problem that needs to be dealt with, when a man wears pants he thinks he is in control and women are there to serve him.  A feminized males kept in skirts and dresses never thinks like this, he knows his place and that women are the ones in charge.

The time has come to take away the ultimate male privilege, from now on only women should be allowed to wear pants ‚Äď he belong in skirts on his knees ready to serve us.

Radical Feminist 

2.  "[Image: avatar_64.jpg?dateline=1465685105]
RadicalFeminist [Image: buddy_offline.png]
Goddess Poster
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 39

08-01-2016, 03:58 AM  
(07-31-2016, 12:43 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Wrote:The fact that You refer to the wearing of pants as a "privilege" and not a "right" is all-telling here, Miss Chris.  I believe a privilege is granted to someone by higher authority (in my case Women) and that privilege can be taken away whenever that higher authority deems appropriate, Ma'am.  If a male uses his pants as a license to act macho, disrespectful, rude, crass, overly masculine or obnoxious, then certainly the privilege of wearing those pants should  be removed!  And  I respectfully concur that ideally the privilege of wearing pants should be permanently removed from all males.

The privilege of wearing men's underwear was taken from me many, many years ago, and it hasn't killed me, and I know that I am a much better person for it.  I venture out each day knowing I am wearing panties, bra and women's socks or pantyhose under my clothes, and this is a constant reminder of my place of submission in the world.

I know quite well that I am NOT in control, and Women do not exist to serve me...I exist to serve Them...my natural Superiors...and Yes Ma'am...I do belong on my knees demonstrating my respect and adoration for Womanhood.

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
Very nicely put, you can tell you are a properly trained sissy. Yes the female master may permit the sissy to wear pants but only like in your case when he has on proper feminine garments. Panties are quite a masculine attitude killer.

3.  " RadicalFeminist [Image: buddy_offline.png]
Goddess Poster

[url=https://petticoated.com/forum/reputation.php?uid=64][/url] 

08-07-2016, 12:13 AM  
(08-06-2016, 10:04 PM)Ali Wrote: Wrote:I think a big part of the problem is that although boys and girls are basically dressed the same as babies - with their nappies and baby knickers usually on display - once they grow out of nappies the boys have their underwear hidden by shorts or trousers, whereas girls continue to run the risk of having their most intimate garments revealed under their skirts and dresses. Surely this must contribute to the feeling of superiority boys mistakenly feel?

It certainly would. Some of the moms I help have done this. Dressing their daughters or nieces like boys in baseball caps, jeans and sports jersey, a few of the girls even have crew cuts given to them. The moms then dress their little prissy princesses up in ultra frilly frocks w/ lots of petticoats and rumba panties. The "boys" are then made to serve the girls, curtsy to them and play with their dolls while the girls play sports or video games. Witness this in RL is quite a rewarding experience, visiting the local mall and parks is quite fun too.

And She's held these ideals and  done theses things thousands of times in placing WOMANKIND at the APEX of the Pyramid of GYNARCHIC POWER... how can our meagre sissy malette sex  not feel damp in our dainty satin panties at the undeniable power and awesome superiority of FEMALE MASTERS such as CHRIS.... we are so nothing in comparison.... oh please may we find ousrselves service and amusement to HER and HER MAGNIFICENT SISTERS.... (if we fail *sniffle* *sob* --- we SHALL likely pay a somewhat humiliating price!)
(05-04-2017, 08:34 AM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 09:09 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 08:12 PM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote: Last year I angered a strong woman who was a neighbour of mine when I laughed and made fun of her when her zip had broken on her trousers in our local shop. The following day there was a knock at my door, and when I answered it she pushed past me, closed the front door behind her and dragged me into the living room. She then took out of her handbag a very large pair of granny knickers. She forced me to remove my trousers and underpants (which I did through a mixture of shock and fear), and told me to put 
As a totally remaled guy, I always show women respect.  But this story reeks of fantasy. I mean any person barges into my home will have a problem woman or not. Why do we always enjoy the fantasy side of this? I do not understand, nothing of this passes the real test, but a nice fantasy. If I'm wrong, it would not be the first time, but fantasy stories do nothing to improve the cause for women in charge..
hello, how did she even know where you live? when you would be home?  you were assaulted by a phantom Mistress???  If I'm wrong I apologise, but really?? some strange lady breaks into your house and you do not defend yourself?? and forces you into panties??   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Eliminating male privilidge is not as difficult as it seems, and while I am 100% in favor of empowering girls to be stronger and leaders and not forcing them in dresses and so called weaker clothes, why oh why would moms psychologically abuse and torture their own flesh and blood sons by humilating them by making them wear dresses in public and other degrading things?? they are your own children, why build up your daughter while destroying your son? they are living breathing mostly loving little guys... so when he grows up to hate women and has years of psychotherapy, who can he thank?? dear old mom and her feminizing cohorts.
boys can be easily taught and praised to serve women without dressing them in frilly dresses and panties. Just like forcing a girl in jeans and sports jerseys can be done in a more civilized way,
when I was little I was raised in a house of all women, and I was just naturally taught to serve women, I learned how to cook and could do laundry by age 11, but was never spanked or beaten or forced to wear dresses, I was corerced into trying them by my sisters and on rare special occasions asked to dress as a girl server. but done under love and positive conditions, not these subversive underhanded almost abusive ideas from so called moms..
I was never allowed to pee standing up, I was just told it is more hygenic and leaves less of a mess , so I just did it. I always wore panties up until age 14, as my mom said they were fly-less underwear, to remind me to sit when I pee. my sisters had their choices of clothes, they had a few nice dresses for when they wanted to dress up and lots of jeans and shorts for normal everyday wear.
I did a lot of the cleaning and some cooking and always helped out my mom or sisters whenever they asked, but was never beaten humiliated or forced into ultra sissy feminine stuff, just more gender neutral, my most manly posessions were my black converse all star sneakers, but I quickly saw, that girls wore the same shoes.

I just think if this feminization movement and changing of the guard from male to female leaders, abuse and humiliation of boys just for being boys is worse abuse and makes women worse than those evil old men who ruined society in the first place

Sadly
in service
Ronny
(06-24-2020, 01:35 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 08:34 AM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 09:09 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 08:12 PM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote: Last year I angered a strong woman who was a neighbour of mine when I laughed and made fun of her when her zip had broken on her trousers in our local shop. The following day there was a knock at my door, and when I answered it she pushed past me, closed the front door behind her and dragged me into the living room. She then took out of her handbag a very large pair of granny knickers. She forced me to remove my trousers and underpants (which I did through a mixture of shock and fear), and told me to put 
As a totally remaled guy, I always show women respect.  But this story reeks of fantasy. I mean any person barges into my home will have a problem woman or not. Why do we always enjoy the fantasy side of this? I do not understand, nothing of this passes the real test, but a nice fantasy. If I'm wrong, it would not be the first time, but fantasy stories do nothing to improve the cause for women in charge..
hello, how did she even know where you live? when you would be home?  you were assaulted by a phantom Mistress???  If I'm wrong I apologise, but really?? some strange lady breaks into your house and you do not defend yourself?? and forces you into panties??   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Eliminating male privilidge is not as difficult as it seems, and while I am 100% in favor of empowering girls to be stronger and leaders and not forcing them in dresses and so called weaker clothes, why oh why would moms psychologically abuse and torture their own flesh and blood sons by humilating them by making them wear dresses in public and other degrading things?? they are your own children, why build up your daughter while destroying your son? they are living breathing mostly loving little guys...  so when he grows up to hate women and has years of psychotherapy, who can he thank?? dear old mom and her feminizing cohorts.
boys can be easily taught and praised to serve women without dressing them in frilly dresses and panties. Just like forcing a girl in jeans and sports jerseys can be done in a more civilized way,
when I was little I was raised in a house of all women, and I was just naturally taught to serve women, I learned how to cook and could do laundry by age 11, but was never spanked or beaten or forced to wear dresses, I was corerced into trying them by my sisters and on rare special occasions asked to dress as a girl server. but done under love and positive conditions, not these subversive underhanded almost abusive ideas from so called moms..
I was never allowed to pee standing up, I was just told it is more hygenic and leaves less of a mess , so I just did it. I always wore panties up until age 14, as my mom said they were fly-less underwear, to remind me to sit when I pee. my sisters had their choices of clothes, they had a few nice dresses for when they wanted to dress up  and lots of jeans and shorts for normal everyday wear.
I did a lot of the cleaning and some cooking and always helped out my mom or sisters whenever they asked, but was never beaten humiliated or forced into ultra sissy feminine stuff, just more gender neutral, my most manly posessions were my black converse all star sneakers, but I quickly saw, that girls wore the same shoes.

I just think if this feminization movement and changing of the guard from male to female leaders, abuse and humiliation of boys just for being  boys is worse abuse and makes women worse than those evil old men who ruined society in the first place

Sadly
in service
Ronny
I think that there are a number of ways to look at this. For instance, in my house petticoating was inflicted on both my sister and myself as a result of bad behaviour, so it was negative input from either of us that would have us swishing about in dresses and nappies or prancing about in our Secretary skirts, heels and makeup.

On a wider level, there is most definitely an argument for changing societal norms but to look at it on an individual basis is rather to lose sight of the bigger argument. Statistics and experience show that males are far more likely to commit violent crime, far more likely to promote the self rather than the whole as a leader and as the leader of a country far more likely to resort to violent rhetoric and harmful economic sanctions (you need only compare the leaders of Germany, New Zealand and the most recent U.K. Prime Minister with the current US, North Korea, Chinese and Russian leaders).

On a health footing, men are more likely to develop stress related conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke and this all the more so if they are based in high pressure positions. Even when women take those high pressure positions, they don’t take nearly the same damage to their health (which is why women rather than men were chosen for child birth).

In summary it is not about embarrassing the individual per se, it is for their own good, to protect their own health and protect the future of humanity - we could afford to allow male violence to be meted out in the knowledge that it would only be succumbed to by a targeted individual or group who were often the instigators, but with nuclear weapons, nerve agents and the potential for biochemical warfare now capable of wiping out entire societies, the power of testosterone needs quelling and the power of oestrogen to prevail. 

If this can be made a societal norm, there would be no embarrassment as everyone would be doing it.

FWIW, I have always endorsed the meritocracy approach where all children would start in dresses, so all children would have to prance around in pinafore and summer dresses until they could learn how to be precious and docile. They would then graduate into skirts. This would involve learning more teenage skills like wearing makeup and walking in stilettos. For any male that proved themselves competent in these clothes and these arts, they would earn the right to wear trousers but would better understand the problems dresses cause when trying to cover up one’s underwear and why it takes women so long to get ready.

This is what I think about when I am getting ready on a morning. As I powder my face, I am grateful that my biggest concern is with immaculate makeup and not whether my car is the newest. As I put my air stewardess skirt on, I am grateful that my biggest concern is keeping my skirt crease free, not trying to make the biggest sale and when I hear the click of my stilettos, I am grateful that my biggest concern is maintaining balance and a confident gait, not trying to out run everyone else.

Males were made for stockings, heels, dresses and makeup; females are naturally better equipped to lead and males for so long the great pretenders. We have to start somewhere.