Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Corner time - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Nursery (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Age Regression and Dummy Discipline (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Corner time (/showthread.php?tid=890)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Corner time - Gemma - 07-26-2017

I have my Nancy Edwina doing corner time probably for 5-10 hours per week.  She is always sent their after spanking or corporal punishment with her cardigans and dress pinned up and knickers around her knees and ankles to compose herself and take the learning.  Usually she is nose to the wall and hands on her head.  Sometimes I have her lean her forehead against the wall with hands on her head, stand with her fingertips on her shoulders or simply stand nose to the wall with her hands behind her back.

This has been an effective humiliation from my perspective since it reinforces her childish status and makes her think about her misbehaviour.

Do others use different positions or durations for their errant charges?

RE: Corner time - Ali - 07-28-2017

I sometimes had to stay bent over touching my toes during corner time after a spanking.

I had to stay still enough to keep my skirt resting up above my waist and my knickers held around my knees. If I moved and my skirt slipped down over my bottom, or my knickers dropped to my ankles my spanking and corner time would start again.

RE: Corner time - whyguys - 07-28-2017

(07-26-2017, 10:32 PM)Gemma Wrote: I have my Nancy Edwina doing corner time probably for 5-10 hours per week.  She is always sent their after spanking or corporal punishment with her cardigans and dress pinned up and knickers around her knees and ankles to compose herself and take the learning.  Usually she is nose to the wall and hands on her head.  Sometimes I have her lean her forehead against the wall with hands on her head, stand with her fingertips on her shoulders or simply stand nose to the wall with her hands behind her back.

This has been an effective humiliation from my perspective since it reinforces her childish status and makes her think about her misbehaviour.

Have often thought 'corner time' would be one of the punishments most constricting the male seeing himself other than totally controlled.   When in a corner what is your entire world view limited to - about 3-5 inches of reality?   Add to that the sense that others are free totally to view  you without your either being able to stop it or to know they are doing it.   It is a form of complete depersonalization.

RE: Corner time - babykins - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 02:22 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 10:32 PM)Gemma Wrote: I have my Nancy Edwina doing corner time probably for 5-10 hours per week.  She is always sent their after spanking or corporal punishment with her cardigans and dress pinned up and knickers around her knees and ankles to compose herself and take the learning.  Usually she is nose to the wall and hands on her head.  Sometimes I have her lean her forehead against the wall with hands on her head, stand with her fingertips on her shoulders or simply stand nose to the wall with her hands behind her back.

Have often thought 'corner time' would be one of the punishments most constricting the male seeing himself other than totally controlled.   When in a corner what is your entire world view limited to - about 3-5 inches of reality?   Add to that the sense that others are free totally to view  you without your either being able to stop it or to know they are doing it.   It is a form of complete depersonalization.

I hope he/ she has a dummy in her mouth

RE: Corner time - Gemma - 07-28-2017

Sometimes she has a dummy or a bar of soap in her mouth and on other occassions has the privilege of keeping a pair of my soild knickers pinned to the wall with her nose.

Typically she standsduring her corner time put sometimes we have her kneel. If she has misbehaved we punish her by making her kneel on a tray of gravel or dried peas which is very corrective on a naughty schoolgirl.

RE: Corner time - sissyjamieanne - 07-28-2017

My Wife/Mistress has used cornertime extensively in her disciplinary arsenal...I've spent many hours of my life holding a coin to the wall with my nose and my hands either on my head or crossed behind my back...of course if the coin drops, the prescribed time begins over. I've also been stood in the corner on tip toes...it doesn't take long for the calves to really begin to suffer...of course a time is assigned (15 minutes), and the heels don't dare touch the floor! Corner time in our home is used pre-spanking, post spanking or as a stand alone correction.

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

(07-28-2017, 12:34 AM)Ali Wrote: I sometimes had to stay bent over touching my toes during corner time after a spanking.

I had to stay still enough to keep my skirt resting up above my waist and my knickers held around my knees. If I moved and my skirt slipped down over my bottom, or my knickers dropped to my ankles my spanking and corner time would start again.

Seems a very effective punishment Ali...both humiliating to stand bent over with your freshly punished bottom on display, and uncomfortable...especially with skirt raised and panties at the knees, and having to maintain a still position!  But then, correction isn't intended to be fun!

RE: Corner time - Sissy Renee - 07-29-2017

Corner time is such a valuable discipline tool whether following a spanking, a mouth soaping or just by itself.  I've had to hold a coin to the wall with my nose too, Jaimie Anne. There's the loss of dignity plus the time to spend thinking about why we have a soapy mouth or flaming red cheeks, and of course no wiping away our tears.  Here's a Virtual Corner Time app that uses our cam to make sure we are being good sissies while in the corner. 

RE: Corner time - wailer - 07-29-2017

My corner time from my Daddy is designed by him to make sure I know that I am a naughty toddler. Instead of facing into the corner and standing, I have to sit on a baby potty facing into the room with knees up around my chin and a dummy strapped in.

Not only am I usually crying and sniffling from the spanking I've just received but sitting on the potty just adds to the soreness of my bottom.

Even worse is if he has any of his Daddy or Mummy visitors that get to not only see me being spanked like a child, but then get to watch me suffer.

RE: Corner time - Ali - 07-30-2017

Does your Daddy put you into a nappy for your corner time on your potty, Wailer?

Or does he keep you naked so that you can use your potty if you need to?

RE: Corner time - whyguys - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 07:16 AM)Ali Wrote: Does your Daddy put you into a nappy for your corner time on your potty, Wailer?

Or does he keep you naked so that you can use your potty if you need to?

i am in such a mischievous and PUN-ful mood but for some reason this discussion brought to mind another song parody:

(to the tune of 'SUMMERTIME")

"CORNER TIME... where the seeing ain't EASY!
 My skirt is shortened...
 And my buttocks are pink...
 My Mistress has guests...And all are so LAUGHING
 If my Sister could see me..
 JUST WHAT WOULD SHE THINK?

i could go on... but i see many of you putting down your purses and looking for pitchforks and torches.....