Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Male Behavior Modification (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Male Chastity (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon (/showthread.php?tid=847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - sissyjamieanne - 07-24-2017

(07-22-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 09:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 10:39 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: Yikes! I can easily see that this would be a great training tool. Just the sight of it brings me to my knees. I am already extraordinarily obedient, and need no more encouragement than my superiors' voice to drop to my knees and complete any task or tasks put in front of me - no matter how long. Again, I can see the utility, but I am so naturally humble and submissive, not necessary in my case. In fact, I may just get in my knees right now just for good measure. Yikes!

Your response made me smile, Sissy Pamela...it is a rather intimidating device, and certainly worthy of its name.  For many of us, such a device is not required to gain our humble compliance, but I'm sure it serves it's purpose for the more rebellious/slow to learn of our gender!

Silly sissies, while this device is perfect for breaking the less than willing male. It still works wonders on well trained sissies. My friends sissy husband is super submissive and always obeys without question. He does try to negotiate for longer skirts and shorter heels. My friend allows him to earn sissy points where that he can trade it for hobby time or special privileges such as being allow to pick out his outfit for the day or allowed to wear flats instead of heels (Poor sissy still hates heels). She is always looking for way to push the envelope, the humbler is her new toy, its not about whether he is submissive enough or needs it. No its about her pleasure and joy and seeing what still pushes he buttons.

I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF
Of course, You're correct Miss Chris...even the well-trained sissy requires frequent discipline and continuing training, and as You aptly state...it's really all about the Woman's pleasure...if seeing Her sissy scrub the floors on hands and knees in the humbler brings Her pleasure and joy, then that is what should be...Thank You for making this distinction, Ma'am!

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - whyguys - 07-24-2017

(07-23-2017, 01:45 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I usually don’t go into too many personal details online. But, I will give you a taste of my relationship with my BFF and her sissy husband. We have been friends since college and hit it off as friends real quick. When they got married their ceremony was completely reversed and I gave away the male bride to his female master. Since they have been married we have grown closer and often spend lots of quality time together with each other, sometimes we bring in the sissy for fun and she has a rule whenever I need to use her sissy he is mine. Let’s just say last night was a lot of fun, and the humbler is amazing we both took turns locking it on and then watching the sissy earn his keep.

It’s kind of hard to explain how she talks to him. Their relationship is kind of complex to the outside world they are just a happy lesbian couple, she treats her trophy wife very nicely in public. In the bedroom she can be a vixen to mean controlling women. It all depends on her mode let just say when she snaps her fingers he reacts with a curtsy and yes ma’am.

RF

Thanks, Mz Chris - Oh how i hope You and Your BFF had a strong influence on the Females back at college.  What an adventure it must have been for You seeing Her develop such  Gynarchic order in Her relationship and marriage!   And what an education for Her male girl lesbian 'wife'..

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - Jessielinton - 12-31-2017

(07-11-2017, 02:47 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 04:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:44 AM)Joan Grey Wrote: For "educational" purposes, there are humblers available with electrical contacts....

For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF

For those males not willing to wear panties and skirt, or submit to the superior sex, I propose a more drastic punishment.
Lock them in the Humbler for a minimum of a week and publically humiliate them by making them scrub pavements during the day. They can then spend there evenings happily writing lines in their cells. Every mistake they make during line writing equals an extra day in the humbler.
If they need any 'encouragement' there is always the option of using electrics.
I absolutely love everything you said! I only got into this lifestyle last year but I am a full on female supremacist now. Males are definitely bigger and stronger, but a single humbler will make me stronger. Plus I'm smarter than any male. I want to use one of these on my slave!!! Watching him do chores would turn me on.

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - whyguys - 12-31-2017

(12-31-2017, 01:16 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:44 AM)Joan Grey Wrote: For "educational" purposes, there are humblers available with electrical contacts....

For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF

For those males not willing to wear panties and skirt, or submit to the superior sex, I propose a more drastic punishment.
Lock them in the Humbler for a minimum of a week and publically humiliate them by making them scrub pavements during the day. They can then spend there evenings happily writing lines in their cells. Every mistake they make during line writing equals an extra day in the humbler.
I absolutely love everything you said! I only got into this lifestyle last year but I am a full on female supremacist now. Males are definitely bigger and stronger, but a single humbler will make me stronger. Plus I'm smarter than any male. I want to use one of these on my slave!!! Watching him do chores would turn me on.

While it may seem as You say, "Males are definitely bigger and stronger":   there is some great evidence Females have and still are rapidly closing even that gap.   Training and changes Females decide in genetic mating with smaller weaker males can and likely shall make a difference.  Adding to that as males begin seeing more and more Females excel and surpassing them the lowered male self-image shall further enervate them in competing with Females - PERHAPS EVEN TO A POINT WHERE IN PHYSICAL STRENGTH FEMALES WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE MALES QUITE NOTICEABLY BEHIND...

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - Jessielinton - 01-03-2018

(12-31-2017, 10:57 PM)whyguys Wrote:

RF

While it may seem as You say, "Males are definitely bigger and stronger":   there is some great evidence Females have and still are rapidly closing even that gap.   Training and changes Females decide in genetic mating with smaller weaker males can and likely shall make a difference.  Adding to that as males begin seeing more and more Females excel and surpassing them the lowered male self-image shall further enervate them in competing with Females - PERHAPS EVEN TO A POINT WHERE IN PHYSICAL STRENGTH FEMALES WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE MALES QUITE NOTICEABLY BEHIND...
WhyGuys, I hope and pray for that day. Once women are stronger what will men have? No choice but to be sissy maids! Women already call the shots, we may as well be stronger in every way!

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - Mugin - 01-03-2018

RF

Wonderful, Mistress Jessie that you are full on femele supremacist. I hope you will soon lock your slave's balls in humbler and can enjoy seeing him scrubbing your floors on his and knees.

*curtsey*

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - sissyjamieanne - 01-03-2018

RF

I love seeing old posts brought back to life by new members...especially a Woman with such enthusiasm for taming the male creature!  While males may often be "bigger and stronger" Ms. Jessielinton, a well trained male/sissy (speaking from experience) quickly forgets that...and the humbler is an amazing tool for bringing about that reality.  I may be a few inches taller than my Mistress...I may outweigh Her...but when She orders "panties down and assume the position" I never hesitate...because I understand the consequences of disobedience...my "size" has been equalized by Her paddle, strap, cane, humbler, chastity device, et. al.

BTW...good quality humblers at a good price can be found on Amazon, Ma'am.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - Jessielinton - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 11:14 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:

RF

I love seeing old posts brought back to life by new members...especially a Woman with such enthusiasm for taming the male creature!  While males may often be "bigger and stronger" Ms. Jessielinton, a well trained male/sissy (speaking from experience) quickly forgets that...and the humbler is an amazing tool for bringing about that reality.  I may be a few inches taller than my Mistress...I may outweigh Her...but when She orders "panties down and assume the position" I never hesitate...because I understand the consequences of disobedience...my "size" has been equalized by Her paddle, strap, cane, humbler, chastity device, et. al.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Believe me sissy, I have already ordered one after reading about how effective they are on this site. My slave boyfriend will soon know the pain of the humbler! I think a few hours scrubbing my floors will make him miss his chastity belt.

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - Mugin - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 01:05 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 04:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Believe me sissy, I have already ordered one after reading about how effective they are on this site. My slave boyfriend will soon know the pain of the humbler! I think a few hours scrubbing my floors will make him miss his chastity belt.

That was quick, Mistress Jessie! Great to hear that you have already ordered a humbler. I hope you will write you will tell us how your slave boyfriend reacted when you locked it on his balls.

*curtsey*

RE: Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon - Jessielinton - 01-23-2018

(01-03-2018, 02:00 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:05 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 02:47 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: For those males not willing to wear panties and skirt, or submit to the superior sex, I propose a more drastic punishment.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

That was quick, Mistress Jessie! Great to hear that you have already ordered a humbler. I hope you will write you will tell us how your slave boyfriend reacted when you locked it on his balls.

*curtsey*
I introduced the humbler to my slave boyfriend last weekend and it has been amazing (for me anyway) he does exactly as told as quick as possible so he can get out of it sooner. Definitely a must to even out the strength gap between the genders!
Jessie