Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum
Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - Printable Version

+- Petticoat Discipline Quarterly Forum (https://petticoated.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: News & Musings (https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise (/showthread.php?tid=817)

Pages: 1 2

Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - dipper - 06-22-2017

Check this out. I am sure in one of the bulletins a boy claimed they had all shaved their legs as well. If only it would last...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-40364632

Dipper

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - BABYLOCK - 06-23-2017

A small protest that has gone international viral - made NBC news Today program in am and Nightly News in the pm.
Several other forums are covering it and it is not the first time that male students have had to push the skirt button
to get the attention of their administrators. In France bus drivers have rebelled and it is not going to be the end of
the very stupid archaic dress codes. Under the old rules men have less to expose than women yet are required to
wear more coverage think suit tie pants sox and shoes. Women however can wear less oh much less and blouse
skirt dress hosiery and flats or pumps for shoes. Thus results the battle of the temperature of the office - men turn
it down to be comfortable and women turn it up to avoid chilling ! Egads what a circus !

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - Mugin - 06-28-2017

(06-22-2017, 11:34 PM)dipper Wrote: Check this out. I am sure in one of the bulletins a boy claimed they had all shaved their legs as well. If only it would last...

Dipper

I read the article and noticed this:

"Pupils said the idea for the protest came from the head teacher, who originally made the suggestion, although one student said he did not think she was being serious."

So it was the female head teacher who suggested to the boys that they should wear skirts. Interesting! I wonder if she was serious or not.

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - mikki - 06-28-2017

(06-22-2017, 11:34 PM)dipper Wrote: Check this out. I am sure in one of the bulletins a boy claimed they had all shaved their legs as well. If only it would last...

Dipper

There is another interview posted elsewhere, maybe 20-25 minutes long, of many of these same boys, taken in front of a sweets shop, apparently in that same area.  In that video, you can see some of the boys passing around a razor and touching up their legs right there on the sidewalk.  And not to burst anyone's balloon, but it's also obvious that most of the boys are wearing gym shorts under their skirts.  In the longer interview, one boys says that maybe 50-70 boys joined in wearing skirts.  None of them seem at all abashed about it.  

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - whyguys - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 08:17 AM)Mugin Wrote:

Dipper

"Pupils said the idea for the protest came from the head teacher, who originally made the suggestion, although one student said he did not think she was being serious."

So it was the female head teacher who suggested to the boys that they should wear skirts. Interesting! I wonder if she was serious or not.

Big Grin *smirk*  Wink Suspect She was quite wise and serious understanding more than a few things that such seeds plant.

1.  The males who were NEVER introduced to feminization before now have been.
2.  Females who may not have contemplated such also may have been given glimpse of male vulnerability.
3.  Females who may already toyed with empowerment now have a stronger base from which to launch future assault on supposed male 'masculinity'.
4.  WHY SHOULD A BOY WASTE SHAVING HIS LEGS AND NOT ENCASE THEM IN STOCKINGS TO ATTRACT #3 ABOVE.

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - pontiacgeh - 07-15-2017

I think that some of you are really missing an important part of this situation.  If 1 boy chooses to wear the skirt, the result would be that he would be picked on and humiliated. but if 5 do this the first day, now the situation has changed and this now becomes a protest that many can participate in and not receive harsh words.  So the next day many more participate.  The take-away for me is that when given the chance with no consequences, more boys than you imagine take the opportunity to wear skirts.  When in a group, they all look happy to be wearing skirts.

we should make this type of situation more readily available and see just how many boys would willingly wear skirts.

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - Saz - 03-24-2018

(06-28-2017, 03:21 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Dipper

Big Grin *smirk*  Wink Suspect She was quite wise and serious understanding more than a few things that such seeds plant.

2.  Females who may not have contemplated such also may have been given glimpse of male vulnerability.
3.  Females who may already toyed with empowerment now have a stronger base from which to launch future assault on supposed male 'masculinity'.
4.  WHY SHOULD A BOY WASTE SHAVING HIS LEGS AND NOT ENCASE THEM IN STOCKINGS TO ATTRACT #3 ABOVE.

You are so right whyguys, those school girls have now had their first taste of real empowerment and I dare say had a lot of fun in the schoolyard flipping the skirts of those boys to see their underwear, lol. 

They will now understand how easy it is to subdue males and I dare say most of the boys would have enjoyed the experience too!

Big Grin Shy Shy Rolleyes Big Grin

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - Algoriano1 - 03-24-2018

(03-24-2018, 02:36 PM)Saz Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 03:21 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Dipper

You are so right whyguys, those school girls have now had their first taste of real empowerment and I dare say had a lot of fun in the schoolyard flipping the skirts of those boys to see their underwear, lol. 

They will now understand how easy it is to subdue males and I dare say most of the boys would have enjoyed the experience too!

Big Grin Shy Shy Rolleyes Big Grin
What is clear is that the day in which the reversal of gender roles is a fait accompli, the boys will suffer a lot in the schoolyard, as girls have suffered for decades. The girls in pants will enjoy a lot of lifting the skirts of the once arrogant boys, and will laugh with enthusiasm when exposing all their underwear.

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - Saz - 03-24-2018

[/quote]
What is clear is that the day in which the reversal of gender roles is a fait accompli, the boys will suffer a lot in the schoolyard, as girls have suffered for decades. The girls in pants will enjoy a lot of lifting the skirts of the once arrogant boys, and will laugh with enthusiasm when exposing all their underwear.
[/quote]

Which leads to the question "Wonder what type of underwear they'll be wearing" lol   Shy

RE: Very Hot spell in England reveals a suprise - Algoriano1 - 03-25-2018

[/quote]

Which leads to the question "Wonder what type of underwear they'll be wearing" lol   Shy
[/quote]
The boys' panties should obviously be bright colors so that when the girls flip them, in addition to having many ruffles and bows.